Ren'Py Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll [v1.61] [FlinPaltwell]

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
what about sounds? u gonna moan into a mic?
How do I put this...we'll see how it turns out. I may rely on free sounds from the internet (that I'll heavily remaster), and I may not tell you how much of column A and how much of column B makes it in :ROFLMAO:

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Or the other way around ?
This. My username is named after the protagonist.

Originally, I wasn't going to publish this game. I spent 3 years working on it slowly in secret, with the intent that I would simply take it to my grave and never tell one fucking soul. Then I worked up the courage to show a friend. And then another, and another. Eventually I got comfortable with the idea of letting the world see it. So I named my account after the protagonist and shared it.

rageju7618

Aug 16, 2020
This. My username is named after the protagonist.

Originally, I wasn't going to publish this game. I spent 3 years working on it slowly in secret, with the intent that I would simply take it to my grave and never tell one fucking soul. Then I worked up the courage to show a friend. And then another, and another. Eventually I got comfortable with the idea of letting the world see it. So I named my account after the protagonist and shared it.
true anyone would fell a little .... scared of sharing something like this but this is the only game from f95 that i hav like just played it fully and still keep it.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
any updates?
Working on it! Trying to get Julie's huge update out within the next week but it's gonna be tough.

I'll shamelessly point out that the only place I regularly update with progress reports between patches is my . Even if you just follow for free, I try to release a few free posts a month with status reports or .

But yeah, I've done a lot in the last two months; I just need to finish up a few more images/animations and tie it all together!

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Version 1.4.0, "The Julie Update," Released!
J10st.png

Phew! Fuckin' FINALLY.
You'll find the download on Itch, for free:
---
This update adds a large chunk of story, following Flin's interactions with Julie over the 3-day period that they room together. As with Amy and Kelly, you'll need her to like and/or lust for you enough to be able to view all of it, but high enough values guarantee success!

Added a ton of new Julie imagery to go along with the story, in addition to some revamped imagery. Updated the gallery to include it all.

Revamped 1 Julie animation, and added 2 more on top of that.

Made very minor adjustments to Amy's sprite.

Added a 1-time reminder to try the tutorial right after viewing the 1-time disclaimer.

Removed the reminder to calibrate for the first time, instead defaulting framerate to be at max instead of 10. You can still view calibration from the main menu to adjust though.
---

I dunno if my game is popular enough to warrant saying this, but this has been the most highly anticipated patch so far. I'm sorry it took me so long to get out, but I wanted to make sure I did it justice. Hope you all enjoy, and please let me know if you run into any issues.

Have fun!

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
"Did you know? Climaxes are always simultaneous, and coming inside the woman never leads to unintended pregnancy!"
...but will there be a pregnancy choice/chance later down the line? Asking for myself and a friend

Reactions: FlinPaltwell

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
"Did you know? Climaxes are always simultaneous, and coming inside the woman never leads to unintended pregnancy!"
...but will there be a pregnancy choice/chance later down the line? Asking for myself and a friend
Heh, I'm afraid it's not really a fetish of mine, so there aren't any big plans in that regard. I do think I'm going to incorporate pregnancy into one or two of the endings, but it's likely to be something that's handled more with text than with imagery. Not 100% on that though.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Version 1.4.0, "The Julie Update," Released!
View attachment 1295175

Phew! Fuckin' FINALLY.
You'll find the download on Itch, for free:
---
This update adds a large chunk of story, following Flin's interactions with Julie over the 3-day period that they room together. As with Amy and Kelly, you'll need her to like and/or lust for you enough to be able to view all of it, but high enough values guarantee success!

Added a ton of new Julie imagery to go along with the story, in addition to some revamped imagery. Updated the gallery to include it all.

Revamped 1 Julie animation, and added 2 more on top of that.

Made very minor adjustments to Amy's sprite.

Added a 1-time reminder to try the tutorial right after viewing the 1-time disclaimer.

Removed the reminder to calibrate for the first time, instead defaulting framerate to be at max instead of 10. You can still view calibration from the main menu to adjust though.
---

I dunno if my game is popular enough to warrant saying this, but this has been the most highly anticipated patch so far. I'm sorry it took me so long to get out, but I wanted to make sure I did it justice. Hope you all enjoy, and please let me know if you run into any issues.

Have fun!
lets fucking goooooooooo

• Red Heart

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I really love this game! It's the difference in how the sexual content is conveyed through the dialogues that I appreciate besides the story. The graphic style also appeals to me.
Go ahead, take your time and I'll be patient until the next update :love:

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes