2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I think you also need to add a trans tag if such content will be available in future versions. In the genre, you can label them as future content and indicate whether it is avoidable or not.

You will need to address the NTR issue more clearly. Though I think your dev notes help, it's still unclear whether this content is just alluded to, or whether there are actual renders that feature the content. If there are renders that visually present past events, you may still want to tag them and allow people to skip that visual content.

The anti-NTR crowd is pretty vocal, so the more clearly you explain the content the better. Don't feel the need to change the content or its direction to satisfy particular attitudes, however. There are plenty of non-NTR games available for the purists.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Janky animated ads on the latest page get an automatic block & hide.

Nothing personnel, kid.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Even so, integrate an option to try to eliminate most of the "Dark" (consider something like "NTR") and lesbian scenes.
I can't assure that it will always be 100% "fetish free", because it may be alluded to at some point
(in canonical events outside the paths you choose), or there may be an image of x scene,
(maybe not explicit, but they are very sensitive to this issue), that links with another scene.
In short, play at your own risk, I can not be responsible for not "offending";
I will try with these options, to placate as much as possible, I do not assure everything. The same for trans content
In layman terms no fetishes are going to optional and will be there in future irrespective of whether you prefer those or not. You might see nasty surprises from character of interests explicitly or in disguises.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
many of what uo said in your dev notes are confusing... be more explicit on what you mean by those is ntr avoidable or no? why the vagueness? with many girls is harem possible or no? you said its not harem so its cheating then? by the end of it will it have a harem? if so put it in the tag. if not did protag cheat on anyone by the end of the game? if so put it in the tag.

based on your wording theres another game? is this a new game or something related? if said already has ntr then better avoid this

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hey, Jhon1885 maybe it would be good to add the links of the other 2 games you hav, (I think there were 2,edit:3 and with this 4? ),add them in the OP under "language",write "other games:" and add the links of each one, so it is easier for anyone to access the other games in case they want to try them.
Think of this Love MorteM Reborn, as a "Flash Point Paradox"; I have removed the spinoffs; I think they uploaded 0.2 here (The Seamstress, there was 0.3 but the uploader didn't bother to upload it I think only those who follow itch had it.

A Dev friend of mine bet me that if I uploaded the new version to F95 it would be better received.

I won the bet!

View attachment 1848641
Please, also upload to gofile Jhon1885
I'm sorry but I'm not the one who uploads them, if there are downloads by shorteners, the money that may be there is taken by someone else.

In Itch they are uploaded to Mediafire without ads, nor any of that.

Greetings!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I have understood correctly, you can try to avoid the NTR but you will not always be able to avoid it. I prefer to be sure if this is the case since then it isn't worth (for me) downloading the game.

Reactions: Arra64 and bruce555

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So what's the mind control in this, and how prominent is it? Also, if there's another game that you mentioned should be treated as "prequel DLC", that should be linked in the first post.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
If I have understood correctly, you can try to avoid the NTR but you will not always be able to avoid it. I prefer to be sure if this is the case since then it isn't worth (for me) downloading the game.
Short answer:
If you are very sensitive to this issue, it is better not to download it.

Long answer:
Technically it's even real NTR; it's not like they're stealing your love interest. But here they are very obsessed with it; Frezzita was a prostitute, Lina a former drug addict and they are the ones with the murkiest past with flashbacks about those things (this is what
would be annulled).
Charly is the closest thing to antagonists (and it depends on the choices), he can fantasize (as in one of the renders) is old school, Bible Black or DiviDead where the scenes made some sense because of the dark magic, out of the ntr and so on.
But still, the filter is for those who can be bothered by it, not for those who can't tolerate it. I can't "take it upon myself" to offend; so back to the short answer; better to let it go.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
So what's the mind control in this, and how prominent is it? Also, if there's another game that you mentioned should be treated as "prequel DLC", that should be linked in the first post.
No, maybe it was misunderstood; this remake of Love MorteM; in itself is now like a prequel to the original (all these events are told in the prologue of the original game, but here they are deepened).
About mind control, I better remove the tag; there's going to be, but they tend to get too obsessed with fetishes, and focus a game on it.
It's good for the Devs who earn on patreon to promote their game this way.
I prefer it to go more unnoticed in that sense.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
About mind control, I better remove the tag; there's going to be, but they tend to get too obsessed with fetishes, and focus a game on it.
Well, that's actually not how games are supposed to be tagged here. It's not a matter of what parts of the game you want to advertise, but simply a list of what exists. If you try removing it, it will just get re-added when people report the missing tag, because it's the site's policy to include everything that's in the game. People will ask about it, but it's as simple as just answering their question (or letting someone else answer).

(On that note, I'd still like an answer to my question, even if it isn't a heavy focus of the game.)

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Well, that's actually not how games are supposed to be tagged here. It's not a matter of what parts of the game you want to advertise, but simply a list of what exists. If you try removing it, it will just get re-added when people report the missing tag, because it's the site's policy to include everything that's in the game. People will ask about it, but it's as simple as just answering their question (or letting someone else answer).

(On that note, I'd still like an answer to my question, even if it isn't a heavy focus of the game.)
Anyway, I was right, I took it out because there is nothing like that in the current version.
The same trans content is suggested, but at least in this version there is nothing, if in the future.

But let's see; for example several sexual scenes are optional, so far I think all of them.

There is a lesbian scene; if you have the filter you don't see it, but that happened.

Dark" scene (illusions, torments or scenes that don't involve the MC) one of the characters fantasizes about being with two of the girls, that in the filter is skipped, but the character I imagine it.

The Trans content and stronger scenes of "NTR" are not going to pass "just because"; and this... is complicated, if you read what you think of me as a dev and my work, nothing I say should be valid for you.

But aside from that; it's all more narrative; it's not like you're with a character you like; you turn around and then he's having sex with Jamal and Tyron.

But there are many characters, some sexually more open than others (narrative is more important), that's why it's not harem, although you can have sexual encounters, (it's all good as a fetish but narratively Harem is all less logical and serious, that is to say you must create a world almost of parody as Summertime or MilfCity).

Narratively, if it gives a "dark" Harem, then mind control comes in, which would be almost more like suppressing the will in the future; I know it is difficult to understand this, especially without playing (and understanding the game for whatever reason); but it is not easy when you already have a solid story (created or not), to add fetishes just for the sake of it, it breaks everything!

Besides, there's one thing, if I don't have fun, then what's the point?
It's not a commercial project; I understand those;
they are at your mercy and they get paid for it, it's perfect.
In Patreon I have 5 patrons, 2 Peruvians, 1 Spaniard and 2 Russians who could not contribute because of the war conflict.

In itch I have donations, most of them from a Spanish blog.

But from here (F95) even so I met good people who liked what I do, and in the end I come back for them and post, I know they are more habitue of here and do not go to Itch or other platforms.

But I have said it in other opportunities (and with this I end the testament) having nowadays, so many xxx games, if this VN does not convince you for whatever reason, save space for another one! don't even spend!

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
No offense but correct me if I'm wrong, why is it ok if your character get to do all the f**king yet if another character does it its not ok?! Well even MC is not in a relationship with them... Not anymore... I don't see any problem yet this is the case of ntr in this game ....

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
No, maybe it was misunderstood; this remake of Love MorteM; in itself is now like a prequel to the original (all these events are told in the prologue of the original game, but here they are deepened).
Random, but did you abandon Blueprint? There are very few games that have a cult-like mind control/corruption theme and despite its flaws, I liked that part. Will you have something similar in this?

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Random, but did you abandon Blueprint? There are very few games that have a cult-like mind control/corruption theme and despite its flaws, I liked that part. Will you have something similar in this?
Short answer: Yes, I might have a remake, it all depends on the reception; with two one-star ratings, without patreon support it's difficult; I was also about to make a TESS re-imagining; but it's possible that after finishing this remake I'll dedicate some time to games that are not NSFW.

Long Answer:
TBR was made for a Jam; basically it should have ended shortly after the MC gets the curse.
It's a more "standard" game than usual, more focused on the sexual scenes, but the plot is poor compared to my other games, only knowing the beginning of one of the Dhalias (in case I don't detail this so as not to spoil the story).
It was hard to update, it was almost one fan service after another.
I had made the renders and videos to at least give it some closure.

At that time I was doing "The Samstress" as a prelude to the sequel to LM (which was already at 0.9 and was just short of completion, in fact the current 0.10 was just a step away).
TS was to do something listening to all the claims (but without losing the north); simpler plot (in comparison), classic VN without point and click, more H scenes; a flatter MC but that "falls better" (like the MC of TBR) and almost worse than now (in F95); 2 stars, I think 5 likes and a couple of comments and it died.
It wouldn't be very good really, because in Itch it didn't have much buzz either, The Blueprint curiously, here it did "better than in Itch, the cuenstion, 0 donations, (literal!) TS.
And TBR, was there too, and unlike TS and LM, TBR cost me a lot to update.

But LM (original) from 0.8 on, I started to receive 5 star ratings, and even the last ones of the original here in F95 were 2 4 star ratings!
And Love MorteM is something I put a lot of love into, regardless of whether I like it or not.

I decided to concentrate on the Remake since it's like a "Flash Point Paradox"; although if you like TBR just for the sex, forget about LMR (yes it's confusing acronyms but they amuse me!).
If instead you liked the atmosphere and the background / Lore, if you can get to like the remake, in addition, this Leonor "La Leo" in this remake.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes