2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Any chance the images intro_80-82 can have the camera angle slightly lowered so we can see the woman's lower genitals in the shots?
Also, the Codex entry for Crossroads is bugged.
Thanks for the bug warning! and I'll see those renders, they are from the intro, I don't remember which part, but I'll look for them.

Reactions: Emelex

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Hi Chris!

What is full list of your games? I can't find this info on your patreon page. I just like this mix of genres: sci-fi, horror, criminal... It would be interesting to look on another projects like this.
Hey, how are you?
Thank you very much! There was the original version of this remake (already over 150K words), a spinoff that was for a jam and another that would serve as a sequel.
But I took everything out because I did a sort of "reboot of the universe" (the Reborn thing has to do with that even within the plot).

I went through depression, not only for the acceptance of what I do, but for my life in general (economic/political situation of the country, family).
Dark days; even (in patreon and twitter I have written this several times), my previous pc was 12 years old and it had almost no usb ports, the disks were damaged, and the removable disk was damaged, all bad!

You can raise money for something else or buy a new pc.

At the end the mother broke, there was no solution; dark picture, in Itch "magically"; I started to have positive reviews, fan arts; then someone from F95 also made a positive review (to the original) and it was like a rebirth.

I bought a new pc (decent) and deleted all the spinoffs to start again from this remake.

Nov 26, 2017
Jhon1885 Suggestion: Miriam should cheat on the MC if he stays distant from her. They already show a shaky relationship at their first start. A natural scene would be for her to cheat on the MC with Vinicius if the MC opts to let her handle it if he has stayed distant and chosen not to compliment her or as a punishment for losing a fight with Vinicius.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Jhon1885 Suggestion: Miriam should cheat on the MC if he stays distant from her. They already show a shaky relationship at their first start. A natural scene would be for her to cheat on the MC with Vinicius if the MC opts to let her handle it if he has stayed distant and chosen not to compliment her or as a punishment for losing a fight with Vinicius.
I understand where you are going, it's not a bad idea, but not with Vinicius; he is a former military man of New Dawn (where Miriam works); when the MC goes to see her; Miriam assures him that "the ties between New Dawn and Vinicuis are broken", but still; let them deal with the social worker, Vinicius is not the type of man for Miriam in general, if maybe Danan.
Now, what you are planning can come later, once in Sol Invictus, independently of Vinicus; if the MC did not flirt (in the supermarket) therefore he will not have intimate relations with her, throughout the VN.

If the MC has with others, less with her, something like this may happen.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I tried the first version of love mortem and after reading this sub I thought I try and give an honest review here thats not just someone whining about ntr.

The visuals have gotten better, they're still not great, but a lot better.

Your writing probably looses a lot in translation and your meta commentary and references f95 and other games on here don't do it any favours. But I guess thats something that might stop later in, I haven't gotten that far yet.

As for why I haven't gotten that far in yet: UI and gameplay. I remember this was the reason I stopped the first one rather early to. Again like with the visuals I see a lot of improvement but you're not quite there yet. At the very beginning I had trouble finding the office in the nightclub. Navigating there is not intuitiv at all and my guess is that thats the point where you loose most of your players.

I work in coding and I know a little about UI design. Little tip here: design your game always with the dumbest possible and least patient person in mind. Whoever you are imagining some of your users will be even dumber and have a lot less patience.

I hope this helps and wasn't too negative. Compared to the last LM this is a big improvement and I think you can succeed if you keep improving.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Buenos gráficos.
Efectos especiales con.
buena historia.
Solo el sexo era muy extraño, medio escondido el sexo, solo puedes verlo desde un lado.
Gracias por otro buen juego.:love:
Thank you!
The scenes I try to give various angles; some scenes more static/animation, I play around a bit more.
I think Ariza's was a little short on an angle now that I think about it!
Thanks a lot!

• Hey there
Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.2
Very very strange these ways.
I stood by Ariza's side even before she died.
I stayed by my ex-wife Miriam's side always.
I rejected having sex with the Scoria girls.
I rejected having sex with Dhalia.
I kept having evil visions and still lost the fight badly.
what was the point of doing all the right things if I ended up with nothing!!!
If I sided with Ariza, she shouldn't have been taken to the ritual and killed like hell.:sick:

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Very very strange these ways.
I stood by Ariza's side even before she died.
I stayed by my ex-wife Miriam's side always.
I rejected having sex with the Scoria girls.
I rejected having sex with Dhalia.
I kept having evil visions and still lost the fight badly.
what was the point of doing all the right things if I ended up with nothing!!!
If I sided with Ariza, she shouldn't have been taken to the ritual and killed like hell.:sick:
Ariza's death and losing the fight are crucial events (which are told in the original, here you live them); I don't know if you played the original Love MorteM, but I don't want to spoil the visions of Ariza's entity.
Up to 0.2 the most crucial and changing events are:
In the first assignment, kill or threaten the Salem Court Judge.
In the second assignment: complete the revenge or help the Scum mercenary (regardless of who she is).

Those two are of the "big" choices; the others go more of the hand of the H scenes; to reject may lock to future content of that character; the options of "stay or choose me and not another one"; I am going to put them well clear.

Other "minor" options do influence the style or profile of the MC (Order of Azrael, Omega Red or Midnight Warlock).
Some characters will reference your actions, or your profile (what you inspire them).

Only after 0.3 (which is now for patreon, so soon it will be uploaded to Itch and then here) what is the prologue/tutorial will be finished.

Like the original LM, it starts already when you are in high school (although here there are several things that change depending on those previous choices).

The 0.4 may cost more and take more time, program only the institute (Sol invictus) with its standard variants, is bigger than the game itself so far.

Wish me luck!

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Got it, thanks for the explanation.
I was just upset because every time I like a girl in some game she dies lol. How unhappy I am.
Good luck then and success.
I'll wait for more of this one, thanks for your attention.(y):coffee::coffee::love:
Yes, in the original you meet Ariza as a specter; then you know the background (everything that happened); when I played the remake I felt it had more "weight"; since you share more with that character; another who played the last version of the original, also told me that he was a little shocked.
Thanks for playing!

Reactions: Moricano

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Even so, integrate an option to try to eliminate most of the "Dark" (consider something like "NTR") and lesbian scenes.
I hope thats not the same switch, i dont want to see more dicks but more pussys is always nice ;)

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
My review was deleted (i hope temporary) by moderators cause they found it 'inapproriate' to according Reviewing Rules.

I rewrite my review with the some rate 4/5 and now it's under moderators approvement contidion.

I just want to say my opinion about this game was didn't changed. It's very solid adventure with great artistic value!

upd. I didn't feel like it's honest to rate game like this by one star even it has it's flaws like english issues and sometime vague gameplay.

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
upd. I didn't feel like it's honest to rate game like this by one star even it has it's flaws like english issues and sometime vague gameplay.
Why not? If the game is bad, leave a negative review. I dont know your previous review but most postive ratings looks like this as example:

"The game is bad but it have great potential to be a good game. Lets wait a few more updates. Good luck dev. Here are 5 stars."

Nobody wants to know what the game could be in a few updates.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
"The game is bad but it have great potential to be a good game. Lets wait a few more updates. Good luck dev. Here are 5 stars."

Nobody wants to know what the game could be in a few updates.
I dind't write something about next updates. :)

I like it in current condition.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
I need to understand the NTR content in this game. So LI get fucked by other male? Avoidable or not?
And also for the incest. It is include with NTR element that avoidable?

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I need to understand the NTR content in this game. So LI get fucked by other male? Avoidable or not?
And also for the incest. It is include with NTR element that avoidable?
Let's see; for you, what happens in the imagination of another character is NTR? That there are characters with dark pasts (prostitution, sex for addictions) is NTR?
And the last thing; manipulation of dreams, called torments, both for the MC or other characters; as alternate, more perverse versions, is NTR?
Well this content is canon; with the filter you won't see it, but it's there and it's not avoidable.
In case you consider it NTR.

Now; some "bad ending"; of manipulation, forcing, cheating and the like, which (I consider) to be closer to NTR; is optional; and I would try as much as possible to make the filter not to make those options available.

• Angry
Reactions: Faxe10%

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Let's see; for you, what happens in the imagination of another character is NTR? That there are characters with dark pasts (prostitution, sex for addictions) is NTR?
And the last thing; manipulation of dreams, called torments, both for the MC or other characters; as alternate, more perverse versions, is NTR?
Well this content is canon; with the filter you won't see it, but it's there and it's not avoidable.
In case you consider it NTR.

Now; some "bad ending"; of manipulation, forcing, cheating and the like, which (I consider) to be closer to NTR; is optional; and I would try as much as possible to make the filter not to make those options available.
I really did not quite understand this explanation actually. For me, the NTR is when LI get fucked by other men outside dream/real life (neither the scene has MC on it or no + player see it). So based on your explanation, the NTR is avoidable. I am right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Greebz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I also dont really understand this...i mean, i dont want to see other guys fucking my LIs, so there is no difference between imagination, dream, memory, cheating or anything else, if i see it the LI is dead for me, ...and i would never consider some (ex)whore a LI :rolleyes:
I dont care if they have tons of girlfriends, but i dont want to see them with guys.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes