2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
man the resolution on these images/renders is insanely low. like, distractingly so. i appreciate the uniqueness of the setting though; that definitely goes a long way in the adult VN space

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
man the resolution on these images/renders is insanely low. like, distractingly so. i appreciate the uniqueness of the setting though; that definitely goes a long way in the adult VN space
especially the first renders, then it gets a little better, but there are so many of them! they would weigh entire gigabytes, even downloading them at a better quality!

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Not that it matters much, really, but.... What a mania to delete my positive reviews! Now when it's negative, the criteria for leaving them are different...

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
But even so, I enjoy making games of this type; even the Haters have contributed (indirectly) to give me a reason to continue!

I'm looking forward to something more classic Bible Black, with routes; this time "without filters"; no "it is but it isn't".
But, let's see, in my case it's more the personal motivation; in this case, I've been harassed even in Itch by the "anti NTR"; that inspires me to make a VN where the "NTR" is present; but I'm afraid to do the automatic translation.
I will say as an Anti-NTR fan that isn't gonna attack you, I don't think you see why it bothers us. Like the other guy said, we just want you to do your thing. But don't be half-way-in half-way-out. We don't care if you make an NTR game as long as it is, so we can leave. This game you said there is ZERO NTR but the dreams happen and so there is. If you made a game with 100% NTR, I would have ZERO problems with it, I'd just ignore it and move on with my life.

I've already told you in Direct Messages, but I do wish you luck and hope you find success with "your style" but don't put the blame on anti-NTR folks. You need to take responsibility that you put yourself in that position by being wishy washy. That sounds harsh, but true. Oh, and if people like me encourage you to make another VN with ONLY NTR, do it! I'll root for your success :D

GOOD LUCK!

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I will say as an Anti-NTR fan that isn't gonna attack you, I don't think you see why it bothers us. Like the other guy said, we just want you to do your thing. But don't be half-way-in half-way-out. We don't care if you make an NTR game as long as it is, so we can leave. This game you said there is ZERO NTR but the dreams happen and so there is. If you made a game with 100% NTR, I would have ZERO problems with it, I'd just ignore it and move on with my life.

I've already told you in Direct Messages, but I do wish you luck and hope you find success with "your style" but don't put the blame on anti-NTR folks. You need to take responsibility that you put yourself in that position by being wishy washy. That sounds harsh, but true. Oh, and if people like me encourage you to make another VN with ONLY NTR, do it! I'll root for your success :D

GOOD LUCK!
Why change my style? Why are the anti-NTR people a mob?
I even have no problem with messages that leave me attacking without even watching the game ( you say dreams, well, before that, when there was no trace of anything, they had already rated negative).
If -really- it was Netorare
Another is, are you sure you are "anti-NTR"? They won't be something like "Only Harem", I'll explain why (I've already written it several times) They confuse many fetishes that don't fit in the NTR, and even the premise:

The word comes from the term "Netora", which is used to refer directly to "adultery/robbed by sleeping with". In the most typical stories of the genre, the heroine is presented in a close relationship with a male protagonist or with whom she has a mutual love interest. The story will then show the girl becoming intimate with another man for a variety of reasons. The nature of the infidelity varies from story to story, as does the outcome, but generally involves the "Mind Break," where the heroine gives up and indulges in pleasure with another man.

This never happens, they don't even pay attention to the psychological archetype of the characters, or the love status, it's as if they had (I'm not talking to you in particular) a kind of chip where they have a very strong canon of "how this or that should be"; if you deviate from that, it's like "an error in the matrix".

Anyway, I can't justify this action of harassing Devs because they don't like a fetish; the negatives and reviews (even calling me "maricon" and written in Spanish -worse than my translations- to make sure I understand it), don't say anything about being "half-baked". And I reiterate, they don't even see the game.

I don't know, be it me, or anyone else, even the foot fetish (which I don't like at all), I don't support that way. At most I let it go and go on with my life, I think it's the healthiest thing to do.
Greetings!"

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Why change my style? Why are the anti-NTR people a mob?
I even have no problem with messages that leave me attacking without even watching the game ( you say dreams, well, before that, when there was no trace of anything, they had already rated negative).
If -really- it was Netorare
Another is, are you sure you are "anti-NTR"? They won't be something like "Only Harem", I'll explain why (I've already written it several times) They confuse many fetishes that don't fit in the NTR, and even the premise:

The word comes from the term "Netora", which is used to refer directly to "adultery/robbed by sleeping with". In the most typical stories of the genre, the heroine is presented in a close relationship with a male protagonist or with whom she has a mutual love interest. The story will then show the girl becoming intimate with another man for a variety of reasons. The nature of the infidelity varies from story to story, as does the outcome, but generally involves the "Mind Break," where the heroine gives up and indulges in pleasure with another man.

This never happens, they don't even pay attention to the psychological archetype of the characters, or the love status, it's as if they had (I'm not talking to you in particular) a kind of chip where they have a very strong canon of "how this or that should be"; if you deviate from that, it's like "an error in the matrix".

Anyway, I can't justify this action of harassing Devs because they don't like a fetish; the negatives and reviews (even calling me "maricon" and written in Spanish -worse than my translations- to make sure I understand it), don't say anything about being "half-baked". And I reiterate, they don't even see the game.

I don't know, be it me, or anyone else, even the foot fetish (which I don't like at all), I don't support that way. At most I let it go and go on with my life, I think it's the healthiest thing to do.
Greetings!"
I hope you didn't think I was attacking you, I have no beef with you, just stating my thoughts on the matter. But to your point, talking about NTR and what it REALLY means is pointless. This site defines it when a love interest (a character the MC is with, or will get with either romantically or sexually) is shared, or shown to share sexual relations with another character. I DON'T like using NTR for your game, cause it's not 100% accurate to the TRUE NTR tag. However, on this site we DON'T have a tag for "Love Interest Sleeps with Other characters" so we use NTR. THAT'S why people are calling it NTR because we don't have a better tag. On the website Visual Novel Data Base, there is a tag called " " that clearly marks it. I wish this site had this tag, so we could stop using NTR incorrectly, or at least, NOT the most accurate version.

I hope that clears up what I meant. And I wasn't attacking, so I hope you didn't think that. Have a nice day!

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I hope you didn't think I was attacking you, I have no beef with you, just stating my thoughts on the matter. But to your point, talking about NTR and what it REALLY means is pointless. This site defines it when a love interest (a character the MC is with, or will get with either romantically or sexually) is shared, or shown to share sexual relations with another character. I DON'T like using NTR for your game, cause it's not 100% accurate to the TRUE NTR tag. However, on this site we DON'T have a tag for "Love Interest Sleeps with Other characters" so we use NTR. THAT'S why people are calling it NTR because we don't have a better tag. On the website Visual Novel Data Base, there is a tag called " " that clearly marks it. I wish this site had this tag, so we could stop using NTR incorrectly, or at least, NOT the most accurate version.

I hope that clears up what I meant. And I wasn't attacking, so I hope you didn't think that. Have a nice day!
Sadly we can't even get a MTL tag, so good luck with any tags ever being added ever despite their promises that it's coming

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I wasn't going to participate in this thread anymore, since I don't think, as I said, that the game interests me.

I'm just doing it to clarify what the forum staff mean by NTR:

Screenshot_2.png

I guess that in certain cases this tag will fit better:

Screenshot_3.png

Actually if the scenes happen during dreams (I think I've read something like that, although I may be misunderstanding what is written) I don't think it can be considered NTR (that said, in my case I won't like them either, but they won't be NTR)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
my first impression? fuck my ears, the sound is really loud, even ive set low ingame n my windows sound still loud, i dont know what happen with ppl who set with 50% volume on they device, :Kappa: :FacePalm:

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
So I'm all for NTR but I absolutely despise futa, so my question is, is futa avoidable or should I steer clear from this game? Thanks in advance.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
So I'm all for NTR but I absolutely despise futa, so my question is, is futa avoidable or should I steer clear from this game? Thanks in advance.
Yes, in version 0.5 will come the "filter" option; but currently no, to avoid that content, when you are asked about a character (Leo / Leonor) a former student of the MC, the answers is just Do Not Choose, that you see it attractive.

Reactions: Stonerbank

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Hmm, its ok. Feel like the sandbox was kinda unnecessary and the 3 types of interaction was really really unnecessary. Its kinda annoying to keep changing the 3 style of interactions. The presentation is really good tho.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LoveMorteMReborN-0.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
ok am i missing something i got the medicine but cant take it anywhere and it wont let me leave ive
If you are in the hospital; the MC has bouts of paranoia.
Once you have the drug, use it (the drug is a consumable, like chocolate, from the inventory, by clicking on it).
Once his mental health is re-established, you can leave the hospital.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
will the game have more ntr or maybe sharing side content(with any of the 3 other guy) with miriam? :unsure:
Great game overall anyway :)

Reactions: Jhon1885
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes