2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
LRM is not a harem, incest or NTR story. That is, it doesn't focus on any of that, it's a Dark Fantasy story,
So to get my head around this, there will be no harem to build or conquer. No incest, and no NTR, Its just a story about a dark fantasy.

So the MC is going ot be some type of looser who gets walked all over by girls or your forced to pick only one girl and the rest wont show any interest. and just trying to survive whatever dark fantasy this game has in mind ? Primary just going to focus on story and less about the girls ? is what I can take from this ?.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
So to get my head around this, there will be no harem to build or conquer. No incest, and no NTR, Its just a story about a dark fantasy.

So the MC is going ot be some type of looser who gets walked all over by girls or your forced to pick only one girl and the rest wont show any interest. and just trying to survive whatever dark fantasy this game has in mind ? Primary just going to focus on story and less about the girls ? is what I can take from this ?.
Well, already by saying "the MC is a type of loser..." We already started off on the wrong foot.
It's very difficult for someone (and I'm not saying this to you, I'm speaking in general) who is very into the "alpha male" to think outside the box, and to discover that; there is life outside of that!
There is a plot, there is character development.
All those questions are answered in the first few minutes of the game.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
No Harem or incest, and then having a bunch of girls in one of the images. and then under the guise all the girls walked all over him, it would make him one of those beta loosers wouldnt it ? Im aware there are people into betas, I read plenty of mangas to know this. That was only just one of three possibilities I could think would be a reason for that.

Im just trying to get guage what the game is about after reading that statement. Cause I am a little unsure.
But thanks for replying anyway.

Last edited:

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
No Harem or incest, and then having a bunch of girls in one of the images. and then under the guise all the girls walked all over him, it would make him one of those beta loosers wouldnt it ? Im aware there are people into betas, I read plenty of mangas to know this. That was only just one of three possibilities I could think would be a reason for that.

Im just trying to get guage what the game is about after reading that statement. Cause I am a little unsure.
But thanks for replying anyway.
Let's see; if I can explain better.
Just because they are unfaithful to you; doesn't mean you are a beta.
This should be learned in life in general.
The same that for x reason you can have sex with many women and use them as an object does not make you an "alpha".
That's why I emphasize that it's not focused on Harem, NTR or Incest; it's not traditional "Alpha/beta".
And if there is such a thing, it's much broader and more complex than just measuring by whether I fuck or not.

Besides, in the harem, all girls who have no will of their own, who have nothing to do, just wait for the MC to fuck them....

Sorry I can't write characters this empty, I know they love them, but I can't, it's hyper mega boring, not even, earning what the big devs earn.

It is another concept, that is to say, it is narrative; it never ceases to surprise me (especially in this forum, in other places it is better valued and they understand the idea better) is that in a certain way, the idea is simple, it is the idea of a normal narration.
I even use the method of the fallen hero, or the hero's way.

Maybe then they send haters to rate it negatively; but look so you can see that I'm not lying, it is valued in other places with a little more open minded in that sense.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Not really what I was trying to say. But seems you are quite passionate :)
btw, because girls are part of a harem, doesnt make them empty or no will of their own. For me at least, its about a connection.

But I think I did make a mistake in reading it wrong. Is it trying to say its not focused on a harem, rather than there is none as it sounded to me as first :s.

Last edited:

bicardium

May 16, 2017
If you are in the hospital; the MC has bouts of paranoia.
Once you have the drug, use it (the drug is a consumable, like chocolate, from the inventory, by clicking on it).
Once his mental health is re-established, you can leave the hospital.
oh I didn't realize there was a inventory, to me its kinda hidden but I found it thank you

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
How to play this im stuck in night club looking for the office
You have to choose to go to the VIP area
screenshot0004.png
You must choose the hand (under the skull) and pass the mouse through the door (this way you access the VIP area).
screenshot0001.png
Then, awakening administration.
screenshot0002.png
Then, with your hand, pass it at the door to enter Dhalia's office.
screenshot0003.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Hope this will not abandon
Itch is already version 0.6 (in case you did not receive the message, I stopped updating in F95).
I leave you also a post where there is a mini-guide; I advise you to start from scratch, a new game following the guide; if you want to unlock everything.

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
Itch is already version 0.6 (in case you did not receive the message, I stopped updating in F95).
I leave you also a post where there is a mini-guide; I advise you to start from scratch, a new game following the guide; if you want to unlock everything.

You can still update here but not read hate comments

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
You can still update here but not read hate comments
The problem is not so much the hateful comments; the last few times; it's fixed.... Every time I update here, a few hours later I get negative reviews on Itch, both for Love MorteM, as well as for Tales From The Shadows... Too many (too many) coincidences that this happens every time the VN is updated in F95... That's why I opted for the sane; at first I felt "sorry" for the players who might really like it in F95.
But then I thought, the player who really likes it; will go to Itch, will follow me on Twitter (maybe even like some haters do) to be updated (I'm not even talking about Patreon or positive comments/reviews, I think it's the minimum if someone is really interested).

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
The problem is not so much the hateful comments; the last few times; it's fixed.... Every time I update here, a few hours later I get negative reviews on Itch, both for Love MorteM, as well as for Tales From The Shadows... Too many (too many) coincidences that this happens every time the VN is updated in F95... That's why I opted for the sane; at first I felt "sorry" for the players who might really like it in F95.
But then I thought, the player who really likes it; will go to Itch, will follow me on Twitter (maybe even like some haters do) to be updated (I'm not even talking about Patreon or positive comments/reviews, I think it's the minimum if someone is really interested).
Understandable

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveMorteMReborN-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes