giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Love MorteM ReborN [v0.7] [Chris Eman]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 858 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok Jhon1885, I will give you an honest run through. But you should know showing a weakness attracts predators. They cull the herds, so unless you are faking an injury, and you have a hidden devastating attack, or trap.... *wink nudge* Really, I help a few folks that have honest needs in language or content, if it has a good plot, and some interesting graphics, and isn't too dark, which I expect from the images of dead deer horns on a demonic like nature priestess.... We shall see said mr wizard to tooter turtle. When its time to come home, drizzle, drazzle, drozzle, drone, time for this one to come home.... Wayback machine...

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Ok Jhon1885, I will give you an honest run through. But you should know showing a weakness attracts predators. They cull the herds, so unless you are faking an injury, and you have a hidden devastating attack, or trap.... *wink nudge* Really, I help a few folks that have honest needs in language or content, if it has a good plot, and some interesting graphics, and isn't too dark, which I expect from the images of dead deer horns on a demonic like nature priestess.... We shall see said mr wizard to tooter turtle. When its time to come home, drizzle, drazzle, drozzle, drone, time for this one to come home.... Wayback machine...
I think I have unfortunately just experienced what some people experience when reading my VNs in the translator!
I try to follow you but I can't!
Enter F95 and I see too many notifications!
Thanks to the moderator who updated the game, I did not go, I gave up months ago, and this is not something of "everyone is bad, I'm good"; beyond that it is true that I got angry, as they say in country "I stepped on the stick", I fell into the trap of the trolls, beyond that I am not good for this, but my intention was sincere; but I have received hate already to a level of having people that harass you, if I don't pay attention here they appear in Itch; but I am not going to stop in this point.

The thing is, thanks to my patreon who showed real interest in the plot, is that I keep doing things beyond the comments (the last one directly grabbed the Google Translate, just to insult me in a very funny Spanish, although their intention was to tell me that I was a loser, the shame of my parents, a faggot, and that's just one of the many comments).
I don't make money with this, or better said I don't have a worthwhile profit, in fact right now I'm in one of my highest points in patreon and in comparison to other Devs I must be one of the lowest earners.

I already tried it, it's not worth it but to have my little group of people and leave it free in itch for whoever wants to pass (which might even be a mistake).
Actually, because of life things (because yes, independent devs have a life, and to take care of a job and expenses! Although we offer better updates for the most part we are not all Icestor, DarkCookie or any other) I don't have as much time as for a point and click, so I'm with a more classic format VN, it takes time like everything, but it's more accessible than Love MorteM.
Here they uploaded it, as soon as they knew it was me, imagine what happened?

Before it had more strength, for most people F95 gives it a big boost, and if someone considers making a profit, passing through here is an almost obligatory step (and many know it and take advantage of it, quite a lot of mafia).
I would love to make a good profit, but it is not my motivation, if it was with TESS my first VN I would have given up making VN for adults 2 years ago.

I don't know what I will do (in this world) after finishing the VN Actual.
They might not know anything about me for a while, (they might be, Irreverent Heresy I'm about to upload 0.4 to patreon, and leave 0.3 free in itch, and here is the post with 0.1 still, same Love MorteM, I think I was at 0.5, and now they went to 0.7, and I could be more actaulziado if I had not put it on Stand By)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
So an island nexus of dimensions, various interests playing with things they don't understand. A dev that looked into theosophy, and modeled influences including possession. Still sitting pretty dark, and looks heading to midnight with no twilight. One of the issues is pronouns not matching prior and same sentences of characters so the viewer (know your audience niche) has difficulty following. Learning to navigate dialogue and movement to the next sequence. Some mixing of languages, Spanglish, I noted some modified Hebrew or Yiddish too. Some un appealing or non salacious copulations (needs work - know your audience). I kept all the options less the trans. Quantum Mechanics not a maybe on my part (joke).

Getting deeper in the storyline, seems to me this product is going to much too deep for most of the enthusiasts here. The particular dedication to adoration of evil, and the recognition of the jealousy between dukes and other fallen, you even mention the offspring hybrids. You are going to have to appeal directly to the Theosophical society for funding but I think you need a bit more research into orders, powers and principalities. You also disrespect the creator, though the rivalry is represented, it may effect things where the brave restrain to venture the fools may go on. I will play a little longer, like I said you have to know your market niche.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I think I have unfortunately just experienced what some people experience when reading my VNs in the translator!
I try to follow you but I can't!
Enter F95 and I see too many notifications!
Thanks to the moderator who updated the game, I did not go, I gave up months ago, and this is not something of "everyone is bad, I'm good"; beyond that it is true that I got angry, as they say in country "I stepped on the stick", I fell into the trap of the trolls, beyond that I am not good for this, but my intention was sincere; but I have received hate already to a level of having people that harass you, if I don't pay attention here they appear in Itch; but I am not going to stop in this point.

The thing is, thanks to my patreon who showed real interest in the plot, is that I keep doing things beyond the comments (the last one directly grabbed the Google Translate, just to insult me in a very funny Spanish, although their intention was to tell me that I was a loser, the shame of my parents, a faggot, and that's just one of the many comments).
I don't make money with this, or better said I don't have a worthwhile profit, in fact right now I'm in one of my highest points in patreon and in comparison to other Devs I must be one of the lowest earners.

I already tried it, it's not worth it but to have my little group of people and leave it free in itch for whoever wants to pass (which might even be a mistake).
Actually, because of life things (because yes, independent devs have a life, and to take care of a job and expenses! Although we offer better updates for the most part we are not all Icestor, DarkCookie or any other) I don't have as much time as for a point and click, so I'm with a more classic format VN, it takes time like everything, but it's more accessible than Love MorteM.
Here they uploaded it, as soon as they knew it was me, imagine what happened?

Before it had more strength, for most people F95 gives it a big boost, and if someone considers making a profit, passing through here is an almost obligatory step (and many know it and take advantage of it, quite a lot of mafia).
I would love to make a good profit, but it is not my motivation, if it was with TESS my first VN I would have given up making VN for adults 2 years ago.

I don't know what I will do (in this world) after finishing the VN Actual.
They might not know anything about me for a while, (they might be, Irreverent Heresy I'm about to upload 0.4 to patreon, and leave 0.3 free in itch, and here is the post with 0.1 still, same Love MorteM, I think I was at 0.5, and now they went to 0.7, and I could be more actaulziado if I had not put it on Stand By)
Try re-running your text into Bing Translator, Google Translate is trash bro. Then post up on Discord for someone to go through it that is a native speaker of Spanish. There are regional differences for Cuban, South American, European ... Spanish too, but it's generally good. I significant difference in Portuguese, its like the difference between Italian and French.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Try re-running your text into Bing Translator, Google Translate is trash bro. Then post up on Discord for someone to go through it that is a native speaker of Spanish. There are regional differences for Cuban, South American, European ... Spanish too, but it's generally good. I significant difference in Portuguese, its like the difference between Italian and French.
You were talking about the Lore, I presume!
As for the island, I guess you have checked the Codex for extra information.
It's difficult especially with the translation, LM (original) coming 0.10 (version) gives more information about Dhalia and the Seamstress (I guess you're talking about the Witch of the Order of Samael with the mask?)
I love to talk and clear doubts (or possible misinterpretations) of the background, I had opened a thread here in F95 called "Dr.Veil"; it was funny, you know I remember it was the 0.8 or 0. 9; LM (original) already presented Omega Red; and they jumped saying that "I had invented it now"; well I showed them the parts that in the prologue were mentioned, or the construction of the character "Glitch" who to the something of the VN goes from being an AI to a Cyborg, is more I showed them that leaving to pass the main menu already appeared Glitch like Cyborg. And also in TESS the previous VN, they were already mentioned!

But I said, I'm not going to think wrong and it's just people who want to feel superior trying to point out mistakes left and right, let's give it a try.
No one was interested, it was just nagging because they had never paid attention to the VN.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok I think I am pulling out now, seems too much serving the darkside for me. I study all, but I think its close to ritual magic now. Bye.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Ok I think I am pulling out now, seems too much serving the darkside for me. I study all, but I think its close to ritual magic now. Bye.
It is deeper than that, in the codex (and if interested I recommend the original LM that was about to finish the VN) I studied sects and religions, my VN is a concoction! but a concoction with foundation!
It has a lot of Lore (for those who are interested) from before the founding of the island, how, when and why, how the Coven was born, the clans, how Amberlyn and the Blue Blood were born, the Order of Azrael, the internal conetions, the political drama, to see outside the NSFW I have people who make fanarts and not of the "NSFW +18", but of the lore; I guess you couldn't understand (maybe because of the translation) what happens at the beginning with the Demon Hunter and Azrael which is part of the fundamental plot and what gives sense to the name "Reborn".
Although LMR / LM, are currently by far my "most successful" VN (according to my numbers), I realized that outside of my patreon, it's not worth it.
That's why I decided to give them something simpler with IH (but more serious than Tales From The Shadows), I think it's the right point.
I'm going to reserve the rest for another audience, which I think is the best thing to do.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
jmcronshaw
I think your review, especially this part, reflects very well the dissonance that exists in F95:

"and frankly i'm surprised anyone did. None of this is to say you can't have game mechanics and some puzzles but it's just not done well here."

I mean everyone can say what they want and feel my game as they want, but it makes me laugh when they speak in general; in fact (and I have already said this before) I actually have better ratings, except when I update, (or for example now that the hornet's nest is moving) they go and rate negative, reason why I don't update games here anymore).
But I find it funny that you said that just to the game that has the best rating!

It's ugly to realize that a game is way better than you, but that's part of growing up.
Greetings!

1696477285908.png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If the ex-girlfriend cheated on Mc in the past, then what is the point of getting him back to some job now with the help of his ex? Can anyone explain to me what the game is about? if she has someone, then why did she need Mc:unsure:

Last edited:

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
If the ex-girlfriend cheated on Mc in the past, then what is the point of getting him back to some job now with the help of his ex? Can anyone explain to me what the game is about? if she has someone, then why did she need Mc:unsure:
1) I think you got confused with the original, not with the Reborn (this one).

2) Well, that is made clear in the first minute of the VN, but I changed it for this version, and I really regretted it, I should have left the original story, including the infidelity.

fraya

Nov 22, 2018
Damn so confusing, is NTR really avoidable or not?
this is the basis of the game, horror and ntr hard, from precisely the event that happens in the game, in several scenes you have the choice to see or not, but it is not designed as a romantic game, or exclusively harem, for that there are I don't know how many hundreds of games already, this one if due to the atmosphere and the visual style gives a good effect

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
this is the basis of the game, horror and ntr hard, from precisely the event that happens in the game, in several scenes you have the choice to see or not, but it is not designed as a romantic game, or exclusively harem, for that there are I don't know how many hundreds of games already, this one if due to the atmosphere and the visual style gives a good effect
Dangit so not avoidable huh, i still dont like whether i see them or not as long as they're ntring then its a no

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes