2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
No offense but correct me if I'm wrong, why is it ok if your character get to do all the f**king yet if another character does it its not ok?! Well even MC is not in a relationship with them... Not anymore... I don't see any problem yet this is the case of ntr in this game ....
Mmm, as you can see I don't speak English well, so I'm not sure if I understood the question well; so I'll answer you a bit "general".

To understand LM (and LMR) in that aspect, unfortunately, you have to break the bandages of harem, ntr or whatever and look at it as a story that by "cause and effect of the narrative and/or decisions, may contain x fetish).

Now, the MC is divorced from the Ex (here unlike the original it is not because of infidelity).

Sexually, they are more open and without much commitment (the truth is I don't know how it is in other countries, here it is more difficult to see boyfriends and married).

Then there is the past of the girls, and no, most of them are not virgins; even many of them are bi sexual, but for this we should enter in heavy lore, in the foundation of the island, the deities, the witchcraft, all the characters are a product of the environment.

Then there is (that in the original was shown) visions and torments, things that do not happen in reality, or happen in another reality (with The Starlight Test in the original LM) that the truth would not even qualify, but here they have their own definition of NTR which is: if a shadow of another character passes less than 10 meters away from any female character is NTR".

I hope I have answered some of your question, best regards.

Reactions: lTTMl and myZone

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Wait, isnt this the guy who worked already on 2 ongoing games ?

Edit: 4 with this. WTF :KEK:
I like the balls of this man but why not finishing or focusing at least one of them in the first place ?
Well, at the time it was because while I was saturated with LM, I was doing something else, LM (original) in one year had its update religiously (without winning almost any donation or patronage or alms that doesn't matter if you have them or not), reaching 0.10 with 15 hours of game (that without exploring everything).
In that sense (and even though I have work and little time) I'm quite responsible, hey don't you hear that from other Devs that do simpler things, less work at the same time, and dedicate themselves to this (more time, more motivation, more responsibility, receiving good amounts of money), they use the same as me (or very similar), but they take much more time? mmm someone said milker?
Anyway, I'm going to see if I can fulfill that premise, that's why I took out all the spinoffs and try only the remake.

Greetings!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Greetings to you too.
hat's why I took out all the spinoffs and try only the remake.
What do you mean with that ? Does that mean your other games are abandoned or on hold now ?

I had already had a talk with you many months back and we came to the conclusion that we agree to disagree but you took it as I offended you. Probably because your translation tool translated it wrong.
I will say what I said back then. You (Jhon1885) has potential but you keep on repeating the same mistakes again and again and agin. Its your 5th game now... One is completed, all others in development on the same time.
You want money for your work and this is understandable but you have to realise that your specific fetishes in your games was, is and will be a hard pill to swallow.
One is the Pseudo NTR you always impliment in your games, the other that its a mix of Fantasy+Urban+SciFi.

I get it that you like it but you saw its just not what people are looking into. No hard feelings, its just that.
And what makes the remaining other people struggle to enjoy your game is that the game is bad translated. I know its not your first language and you cant do much against it. But the hard reality is if people dont like what they see, they wont stay around for offering a translation or even pay you for a good translator.

Once again, dont take it as a insult. I really mean it that you should grow and get better and for that you just need to realise the reality.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Mmm, as you can see I don't speak English well, so I'm not sure if I understood the question well; so I'll answer you a bit "general".

To understand LM (and LMR) in that aspect, unfortunately, you have to break the bandages of harem, ntr or whatever and look at it as a story that by "cause and effect of the narrative and/or decisions, may contain x fetish).

Now, the MC is divorced from the Ex (here unlike the original it is not because of infidelity).

Sexually, they are more open and without much commitment (the truth is I don't know how it is in other countries, here it is more difficult to see boyfriends and married).

Then there is the past of the girls, and no, most of them are not virgins; even many of them are bi sexual, but for this we should enter in heavy lore, in the foundation of the island, the deities, the witchcraft, all the characters are a product of the environment.

Then there is (that in the original was shown) visions and torments, things that do not happen in reality, or happen in another reality (with The Starlight Test in the original LM) that the truth would not even qualify, but here they have their own definition of NTR which is: if a shadow of another character passes less than 10 meters away from any female character is NTR".

I hope I have answered some of your question, best regards.
Thanks for clarifying the definition of NTR for this game... yet the tag itself is very controversial...

Reactions: Jhon1885

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks for clarifying the definition of NTR for this game... yet the tag itself is very controversial...
If you played his other games you will understand what the Dev. means with NTR.
Short answear: "MC is not in relationship with them so its ok for the girls to fuck around" or "They are not Love Interests so they are all fair game". Thats his stick which I saw in his games.
Its not real NTR because the MC in each of these games dont feel cucked when it happens, but you as the player will. We call it Pseudo NTR, some call it "Dark" and some call it "necessary for Plot".

He even mentions it: LRM is not a harem, incest or NTR story -> it's a Dark Fantasy story which features explicit sex scenes. So if girls get fucked by someone else then MC, its not NTR in his eyes.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Greetings to you too.
What do you mean with that ? Does that mean your other games are abandoned or on hold now ?

I had already had a talk with you many months back and we came to the conclusion that we agree to disagree but you took it as I offended you. Probably because your translation tool translated it wrong.
I will say what I said back then. You (Jhon1885) has potential but you keep on repeating the same mistakes again and again and agin. Its your 5th game now... One is completed, all others in development on the same time.
You want money for your work and this is understandable but you have to realise that your specific fetishes in your games was, is and will be a hard pill to swallow.
One is the Pseudo NTR you always impliment in your games, the other that its a mix of Fantasy+Urban+SciFi.

I get it that you like it but you saw its just not what people are looking into. No hard feelings, its just that.
And what makes the remaining other people struggle to enjoy your game is that the game is bad translated. I know its not your first language and you cant do much against it. But the hard reality is if people dont like what they see, they wont stay around for offering a translation or even pay you for a good translator.

Once again, dont take it as a insult. I really mean it that you should grow and get better and for that you just need to realise the reality.
Thank you for taking the time to write again, and I take the opportunity to clarify that yes; It's hard for me to differentiate when it's more troll or hate, or they just don't like it, or they're constructive criticism.
You must be similar to when they read the VN, understand, it is understood, but a lot is lost and there are things that can be confusing.
As for the money, if you're used to watching Devs, and have ever followed my patreon, there must be very, very few devs who still have the worst of both worlds (in F95); bad review, complaints and almost no support on patreon.
Many with bad ratings, then you see, and he has patreon that at least reach 100 per month.

Mine is perhaps more of "hey friend, you're not paying, or contributing anything", when they put a level of demand as "client"; I don't know if I'm explaining myself, if it were for money, I wouldn't continue with my ideas, what's more, I should even create a new name.

The others are abandoned, this remake replaces the timelines.

I have no problem showing you the LM stats in itch, but I don't want to come off as arrogant or contradict what you say with that.
Only, lately I'm finding a small group of players who like it (before the remake I had 489 followers, now in less than a month it's 521, and the rating and positioning is adverse to F95).

Before, I was also "angry" because I hadn't uploaded the post, I knew it wasn't for this place, so I reluctantly took over the post so to speak.

I wasn't going to upload the remake; but they convinced me to "give it a chance" because of the good reception it had (that's why I went up in this 0.2)

Now, the reviews and comments speak for themselves, but the difference is that "I have to bank", because whatever it is, it was me who uploaded the game and not someone else.

Again, thanks for commenting, and I apologize if I seemed aggressive or answered you badly at that time, it really wasn't my intention, but more so at that time, I felt a lot of frustration, and it was all very new to me, now it's not that "don't do anything to me", but I'm "more cured" in that.

Cheers!

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Greetings to you too.

Yes, but in itch I deleted them and let them know; later I will notify some mod so that he puts the abandoned label.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
If you played his other games you will understand what the Dev. means with NTR.
Short answear: "MC is not in relationship with them so its ok for the girls to fuck around" or "They are not Love Interests so they are all fair game". Thats his stick which I saw in his games.
Its not real NTR because the MC in each of these games dont feel cucked when it happens, but you as the player will. We call it Pseudo NTR, some call it "Dark" and some call it "necessary for Plot".

He even mentions it: LRM is not a harem, incest or NTR story -> it's a Dark Fantasy story which features explicit sex scenes. So if girls get fucked by someone else then MC, its not NTR in his eyes.
The word comes from the term "Netora", which is used to refer directly to "adultery/stolen by sleeping with". In the most typical stories of the genre, the heroine is presented in a close relationship with a male protagonist or with whom they have a mutual love interest. The story will then show the girl becoming intimate with another man for a variety of reasons. The nature of the infidelity varies depending on the story, as well as the outcome, but it generally involves the "Mind Break", where the heroine gives up and indulges in pleasure with another man.
Technically this does not happen in my games, in TBR they also confused NTR with voyeurism, although here there was mental control but it was more about "sharing" the dark path.
To avoid misunderstandings and other annoyances, that's why I put directly -"NTR"- the problem with this is that if someone really goes for a fetish, they can feel disappointed.
I know it's confusing, but by playing my games you might get the idea.
the answer is "try it at risk if you don't like it, delete it, and if you feel like it, you can always leave me a one star review. (for whatever reason, anything goes when it comes to my games in negative ratings)"

Reactions: lTTMl

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write again, and I take the opportunity to clarify that yes; It's hard for me to differentiate when it's more troll or hate, or they just don't like it, or they're constructive criticism.
You must be similar to when they read the VN, understand, it is understood, but a lot is lost and there are things that can be confusing.
As for the money, if you're used to watching Devs, and have ever followed my patreon, there must be very, very few devs who still have the worst of both worlds (in F95); bad review, complaints and almost no support on patreon.
Many with bad ratings, then you see, and he has patreon that at least reach 100 per month.

Mine is perhaps more of "hey friend, you're not paying, or contributing anything", when they put a level of demand as "client"; I don't know if I'm explaining myself, if it were for money, I wouldn't continue with my ideas, what's more, I should even create a new name.

The others are abandoned, this remake replaces the timelines.

I have no problem showing you the LM stats in itch, but I don't want to come off as arrogant or contradict what you say with that.
Only, lately I'm finding a small group of players who like it (before the remake I had 489 followers, now in less than a month it's 521, and the rating and positioning is adverse to F95).

Before, I was also "angry" because I hadn't uploaded the post, I knew it wasn't for this place, so I reluctantly took over the post so to speak.

I wasn't going to upload the remake; but they convinced me to "give it a chance" because of the good reception it had (that's why I went up in this 0.2)

Now, the reviews and comments speak for themselves, but the difference is that "I have to bank", because whatever it is, it was me who uploaded the game and not someone else.

Again, thanks for commenting, and I apologize if I seemed aggressive or answered you badly at that time, it really wasn't my intention, but more so at that time, I felt a lot of frustration, and it was all very new to me, now it's not that "don't do anything to me", but I'm "more cured" in that.

Cheers!
I think Valeriyo is right. Dev, I get that you're upset about people talking negatively about your game, but I don't think someone is a troll or an incel if they point out bad things or things they don't like about your games. Sometimes it's just facts.

Are your renders the best? No. Should that be held against you? No, if the other parts are strong. Well, not everyone likes the way LI's interact with other characters. So that's also fair to criticize. Not everyone likes the story. Not everyone likes the etc etc.

My point is that you should know where your faults are and acknowledge them. Understand that people can only judge what they see from your game.

At this point you have a few options but I see mainly two if you want more support or recognition.

1. You remove the parts everyone hates "NTR/Sharing" and other parts that upset people. Change it to what people like while still keeping your style. Maybe this can still make your VN interesting, dark and satisfying without completely compromising your work.

2. Keep in the same and make what you like. Sure, you won't get much support, but at least you stuck to your guns. I have zero problem with this option, but I imagine you want to get more support, but that's not gonna happen if nothing changes. Realistically anyway. You CAN get lucky, but it's not likely.

Or do something in the middle. It doesn't matter, anything that helps address the problems people have with your game is helpful.

Secret 3rd option:
3. Pull a Seath Black or Mr. Dots and make a game for the money and another for the art. Seath had a game called Blackheart Hotel that was SUPER dark and crazy. It did okay, but not a huge success. Then he made a Loli/Incest extravaganza and it blew up! He was then able to catapult himself to stardom. Mr. Dots made Dating my Daughter and it got removed by Patreon. He decided to make Melody, and he used the funding from Patreon to fund both projects. He'd do one update every 3 months for DMD.

Anyway, I hope you have a nice day, and remember, people are selfcentered. They say things sometimes without thinking how they'll affect the Dev. If you read negative reviews as personal, you're never gonna grow. Understand that Reviews are brutally honest for a reason. You don't want them to be nice to you, you want them to be honest.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played this game 0.2 and I see where their strong points and where their weak points are.
The most I struggled with is what hunts your game for a long time now, the bad english translations.
I couldnt really understand the whole plot about Vinicius but at least I could killed this rapist son of a bitch.
For the first time, even with the rape scene with Vinicius, its not a main and not even a side character which happend so at least its not that bad. Right now, only the MC have sex scenes. Lesbian scene or "Imaginations" didnt really bothered me since it wasnt portrayed that the MC was a cuck. (Note that all imaginary scenes its the MC banging the girls).

And thats whats surprised me. I hope if you plan to continue this game and not dropping like the others, if the MC will come to some point where other girls will bang some one else, at least make it optional. I get it, you are very hard against such changes but having different routes wouldnt be bad.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I played this game 0.2 and I see where their strong points and where their weak points are.
The most I struggled with is what hunts your game for a long time now, the bad english translations.
I couldnt really understand the whole plot about Vinicius but at least I could killed this rapist son of a bitch.
For the first time, even with the rape scene with Vinicius, its not a main and not even a side character which happend so at least its not that bad. Right now, only the MC have sex scenes. Lesbian scene or "Imaginations" didnt really bothered me since it wasnt portrayed that the MC was a cuck. (Note that all imaginary scenes its the MC banging the girls).

And thats whats surprised me. I hope if you plan to continue this game and not dropping like the others, if the MC will come to some point where other girls will bang some one else, at least make it optional. I get it, you are very hard against such changes but having different routes wouldnt be bad.
One point that I was disappointed with in the original was that the morality options didn't make an impact until after the last quarter of the game.
And it became too big for me, and I progressed badly in one part (or too fast).
Now I want to dwell (think of this as a future) more on the high school, and let the player enjoy a little more "Dividead or Bible Black" in terms of student - high school environment.
In the original (if you played it) the game takes an upward curve after Charly.
Many liked that (outside of F95) they felt it was a sand box without grinding, dynamic and focused on the story.
Well "yes and no"; because I fell prey to my own narrative.
That's something I want to change with this.
Then NTR (hard and pure), again is difficult. there will be few, bad endings (if you play the original, you know that dying, you actually unlock things and then return to a point of return), and I'm seeing that those "opportunities", don't lend themselves if the filter is on.
then this as TBR, more of "I'm on the dark side and share to get more power"; if I see viable that the "dark" MC, wants a Harem.
but here comes the "it's not a story that focuses on"
You may not notice it, but programming all that; the scenes, the dialogues, the animations, the translation (however it comes out is a real headache), the story itself (the codex speaks for itself), the variants (whether or not you kill the Judge, or Vinicius, who does not really rape Evelyn's mother, it is a toxic family relationship).
And also to create ways to avoid fetishes, I would love to, but it's a lot for someone who also works 9 hours in a place that burns your head! And he does it more than he walks to share.

Even so, my intention is; without sacrificing the plot, to try to separate the paths as much as possible. But even if this is not commercial, without it being something that would be profitable for me, the truth is that I would not like to give it up because of the pressure of fetishes.
Therefore, being as transparent as possible, my intention is, but I will not deal with this pressure.

And translation, well, maybe someday, a kind soul.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Any chance the images intro_80-82 can have the camera angle slightly lowered so we can see the woman's lower genitals in the shots?
Also, the Codex entry for Crossroads is bugged.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Short answer:
If you are very sensitive to this issue, it is better not to download it.

Long answer:
Technically it's even real NTR; it's not like they're stealing your love interest. But here they are very obsessed with it; Frezzita was a prostitute, Lina a former drug addict and they are the ones with the murkiest past with flashbacks about those things (this is what
would be annulled).
Charly is the closest thing to antagonists (and it depends on the choices), he can fantasize (as in one of the renders) is old school, Bible Black or DiviDead where the scenes made some sense because of the dark magic, out of the ntr and so on.
But still, the filter is for those who can be bothered by it, not for those who can't tolerate it. I can't "take it upon myself" to offend; so back to the short answer; better to let it go.
Thanks for the reply.

After reading this and other explanations, I think that it's better if I find another game that suits my tastes

In any case, good luck with the game.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Ok, I have liked all the starts but you have not finished anything, so why should we support you to just be disappointed again? I worry with 3 that have been abandon already not sure it wont happen again. The story's for the first couple, I was interested in having decent story writing and concepts.

I wish you luck, but I think I will pass until more content is there and it last more than a couple of updates before getting abandoned.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Have no idea why some people are so negative about this game.

This is very o'k project.

upd. The most weird shith which i cant understand is how people rating music in this game by one star?? There is very cool soundtrack.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Have no idea why some people are so negative about this game.

This is very o'k project.

upd. The most weird shith which i cant understand is how people rating music in this game by one star?? There is very cool soundtrack.
I have read a lot of reproaches for an engrish translation, and as always, there are the mourners of the ntr. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi Chris!

What is full list of your games? I can't find this info on your patreon page. I just like this mix of genres: sci-fi, horror, criminal... It would be interesting to look on another projects like this.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes