EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1454191_TBR.jpg

Overview:
You take the role of a boy living with his family, in a small suburban, Ivory Island district.
Events begin to take a turn when you meet Laura's boyfriend and his daughter (who would become your new stepsister) who are very close to a new church that recently opened in the district.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-23
Release Date: 2022-01-23
Developer: Chris Eman - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English (MTL) / Spanish
Other Game: Love MorteM
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra:

1453125_01_06.jpg 1453127_lau_n1_4.jpg 1453128_sau_07.jpg 1453130_mar_sex4.jpg 1453133_01_pi.jpg 1453134_2casa_dalia.jpg 1453135_leo_biblio3.jpg 1453137_marsella_biblio2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now this is interesting. The character models don't look like women I've seen before(or atleast i don't recognize any at the moment). That's a plus already. Then the story looks like what I'd be into playing. Add the tags, which are right up my alley, and now you have me excited to try this game out.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Other things aside, this isnt a VN, it is a sandbox game with player stats, money, inventory, tasks, (forced)roaming and so on (kinda weird renpy rpgm clone:BootyTime:)
There arent any choices as in any average rpgm game, so mc is just a pawn being thrown all around.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Render quality is low. Image ratio is 4:3, because the 90s were fun. And it's a top down, 8bit, free roam game. There is a reason RPGM is an unpopular engine, why the hell bring that mechanic into a Ren'py game!?!

Even as a huge fan of Incest games, this is a hard pass for me.

Sorry.

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
The dev is using K17, the most akward and not friendly moddeling program, is the same as Mynewlife, props to the dev to make it work and have the patience to use that program, hopefully the renders get a little bit better as the game progresses!

PS. K17 is a modded engine from the sexvilla program.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Saw "trap" and got lured in, I really shouldn't!!
Not really Renpy either, some RPGM hybrid of sorts, aimless clicking sim.
Terrible "sims" graphics and far to low resolution, looks terrible..

Could be saved with abit of effort but in it´s current state this is just a no go..

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I like the atmosphere in these pictures.
Good luck dear dev,

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
It's decent enough. With a bit more of polish I think it can become even better.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well... If you like to see other npc having sex this game is for you but if not, stay away from this game. The only sex scene with the MC so Far is a fucking handjob, I haven't finished the rest of the game yet but I already know this game isn't for me
ahhh so this is the typical one: "I need to put a sex scene in the first version, but it is too early for the MC so the Dev show any possible LI being fuck"?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
There are random events between Mom and stepfather, and it's not just an event it's everytime they're home they fuck... Vaginal, anal, and Blowjob all these tags are just for them
The overview seems to indicate that the story is about MC's step-family (step-mom and step-sis).

Is MCs bio mom in the game as well?

Edit: I'd play to answer my own question, but I'm waiting for an android port

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
The overview seems to indicate that the story is about MC's step-family (step-mom and step-sis).

Is MCs bio mom in the game as well?

Edit: I'd play to answer my own question, but I'm waiting for an android port
Mon(Bio) and Two sisters (one Bio and the other is stepsister)

Reactions: Faptime