Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Well... If you like to see other npc having sex this game is for you but if not, stay away from this game. The only sex scene with the MC so Far is a fucking handjob, I haven't finished the rest of the game yet but I already know this game isn't for me
The MC has a few scenes later on, in this first version the point was to show how the family is changing and becoming more casual about sex behind closed doors, some people don't like this kind of scenes, but that's how the plot was written, so far you are only required to see those scenes once to complete a quest, the rest of the time you can just ignore them.

The overview seems to indicate that the story is about MC's step-family (step-mom and step-sis).

Is MCs bio mom in the game as well?

Edit: I'd play to answer my own question, but I'm waiting for an android port
The bio mom is there, along with the bio sister and an adopted sister.

I see "futa/trans" tag, what kind of content is there precisely ?
what can I expect with the trans?
Currently the game has 2 trans characters, they are part of the plot, but their sexual content is optional.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
The MC has a few scenes later on, in this first version the point was to show how the family is changing and becoming more casual about sex behind closed doors, some people don't like this kind of scenes, but that's how the plot was written, so far you are only required to see those scenes once to complete a quest, the rest of the time you can just ignore them.

The bio mom is there, along with the bio sister and an adopted sister.

Currently the game has 2 trans characters, they are part of the plot, but their sexual content is optional.
How did you pass the cell phone quest in Ynna bedroom?

Aug 20, 2020
Now this is interesting. The character models don't look like women I've seen before(or atleast i don't recognize any at the moment). That's a plus already. Then the story looks like what I'd be into playing. Add the tags, which are right up my alley, and now you have me excited to try this game out.
hey, DrakoGhoul,

hope this finds you well.

somehow, the characters' features — especially their hair — remind me of The Sims 4, although the rendering surely looks way better.

cheers.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Now this is interesting. The character models don't look like women I've seen before(or atleast i don't recognize any at the moment). That's a plus already. Then the story looks like what I'd be into playing. Add the tags, which are right up my alley, and now you have me excited to try this game out.
hey, DrakoGhoul,

hope this finds you well.

somehow, the characters' features — especially their hair — remind me of The Sims 4, although the rendering surely looks way better.

cheers.
The graphics are done with TK17, the dev is doing what he can with the tools available (y)

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
The dev is using K17, the most akward and not friendly moddeling program, is the same as Mynewlife, props to the dev to make it work and have the patience to use that program, hopefully the renders get a little bit better as the game progresses!

PS. K17 is a modded engine from the sexvilla program.
Honestly I'm really impressed what he's managed to do with it, usually K17 renders look straight out of a PS2 game

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
How do I obtain those footage? Dahlia only says be creative and I've watched every shower and midnight sex scene.
a.jpg

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
how i can acces the tank to find the chalice?
Talk to Dhalia, she can help you, after you ask her for help, wait until the night and go to the foundation when Dhalia is there.

By optional I assume you mean it can be avoided entirely, am I right?
Yeah, they are part of the plot but the sexual content with them is avoidable.

How do I obtain those footage? Dahlia only says be creative and I've watched every shower and midnight sex scene.
When you spy on people don't choose the spy option, choose the option to use the phone.

Reactions: BlasKyau