Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Thank you!
But this (like all my projects, unfortunately!) has no support; moreover I often receive harassment from the "anti NTR"; in this case it depends a lot on morale and motivation.
For TBR; I already had the ending, but I started with the LM Remake, which had some people showing me real interest (that's what motivated me for the Remake); if you didn't play Love MorteM, I just have to tell you - it's a timeline where one of the characters (Dhalia) escapes to the Love MorteM timeline - even in TBR there is the witch "Ailahd" (Dhalia backwards) from a 3rd timeline.
In the Remake, I plan to put the whole TBR story at some point as an extra.

View attachment 1997775
View attachment 1997776
Dude its your game build it how you want it . Don't mind the haters whether ntr haters or not. Your game your rules. Man really hope you build more on this. Laura design you nail that one. Hopefully you come back to this project my dude.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Dude its your game build it how you want it . Don't mind the haters whether ntr haters or not. Your game your rules. Man really hope you build more on this. Laura design you nail that one. Hopefully you come back to this project my dude.
Yes, but (especially where you live) this may not seem like a lot of work and time, and you stop doing a lot of things to occupy your only free time.
I don't know if I'll come back to this one; maybe I'll put it in LMR (the VN that is active).
Thanks for your interest! And (if it happens) maybe you'll like the next thing I have in mind.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Yes, but (especially where you live) this may not seem like a lot of work and time, and you stop doing a lot of things to occupy your only free time.
I don't know if I'll come back to this one; maybe I'll put it in LMR (the VN that is active).
Thanks for your interest! And (if it happens) maybe you'll like the next thing I have in mind.
Wish I can help out someway the only way is to support on patreon. you said you have the ending for this project alredy? Can't wait to see it. Keep it up man.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Wish I can help out someway the only way is to support on patreon. you said you have the ending for this project alredy? Can't wait to see it. Keep it up man.
Not at all! in fact what I earn on Patreon, I invest in these things, for example, buy all the tileset pixel art to make the places of The Blueprint RequieM, much of what I consider support goes in the reviews, comments, assessment of the game.
The new PC I bought saving (deluded of me to believe that someone would like so much to support me and buy a pc to use DAZ and so on).
Now I'm with other projects outside NSFW and I paused the Patreon.
Putting TBR (+ the ending) in Love MorteM won't be right away, but that's the idea.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Not at all! in fact what I earn on Patreon, I invest in these things, for example, buy all the tileset pixel art to make the places of The Blueprint RequieM, much of what I consider support goes in the reviews, comments, assessment of the game.
The new PC I bought saving (deluded of me to believe that someone would like so much to support me and buy a pc to use DAZ and so on).
Now I'm with other projects outside NSFW and I paused the Patreon.
Putting TBR (+ the ending) in Love MorteM won't be right away, but that's the idea.
I really like this one . Hopefully to see the ending to it.anyway you have talent in creating games keep the fire alive my guy. Who knows it might blew up one day.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I really like this one . Hopefully to see the ending to it.anyway you have talent in creating games keep the fire alive my guy. Who knows it might blew up one day.
Thank you!
There are many cons, first that if this is niche; my games are a "niche within the niche"; another is the English, much of the essence of the game is lost in bad translations.

But unlike 90% of Devs, I do it for fun, so I continue the same; it is true that it depends on (as I said) the fans, the ratings, and even the patrons, they raise or lower the morale to continue.

TBR, as a developer had become heavy, dense, even boring, I'm not a fan of games that are an ode to Fan Service.

And TBR was becoming just that.

Likewise Love MorteM Reborn has Dhalia and Leonor (La Leo) in their more "canon" versions.

But back to TBR; I'm "negotiating with myself" to do a story in that style; but one that doesn't bore me or turn into a succession of empty sex scenes, we'll see what comes out!

As long as this LMR.