Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
what kind ntr in game?
Let's see, it has the NTR label, because in the East they stick it in the sky.
Here even the lesbian scenes are called "NTR Woman - Woman", they confuse group sex and voyeurism.
At no time does the MC "steal her love interest" or suffer because the others have other sexual relationships.
He does care about the family, but these are internal doubts, the MC is quite selfish in that regard and it is part of the plot.
Such scenes are optional to watch, except for the voyeurism in the first stage and the lesbian scenes.

ohad

Nov 3, 2018
How do i get the chalice ?
i try to talk to dhalia in the foundation at night but nothing happens.
And i cant find a tank on the bottom floor?

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
How do i get the chalice ?
i try to talk to dhalia in the foundation at night but nothing happens.
And i cant find a tank on the bottom floor?
Pass me the Save so I can check if there is any bug; anyway, as far as you got, you can start a new game choosing the 2nd option, because you would already be finishing the 1st part (version 0.1).

1639494062197.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
When in doubt, it is better not to waste them.
Trans , yes, avoidable.
The NTR (not to be confused with voyeurims) there are things that happen, both in the past and in the present that the only option is not to see it.
Let's see, it has the NTR label, because in the East they stick it in the sky.
Here even the lesbian scenes are called "NTR Woman - Woman", they confuse group sex and voyeurism.
At no time does the MC "steal her love interest" or suffer because the others have other sexual relationships.
He does care about the family, but these are internal doubts, the MC is quite selfish in that regard and it is part of the plot.
Such scenes are optional to watch, except for the voyeurism in the first stage and the lesbian scenes.
Thanks for the game.

I was waiting to see how it progressed. But if the NTR scenes can't be avoided, I think I'll just drop the game and go find another one.

In any case, good luck.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Thanks for the game.

I was waiting to see how it progressed. But if the NTR scenes can't be avoided, I think I'll just drop the game and go find another one.

In any case, good luck.
Yes, I call it corruption and it is an integral part of the story;
So if you don't like the infamous NTR at all, I'll be honest, it's not worth it.
I must think of a story, which, within the created world is less attached to that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I call it corruption and it is an integral part of the story;
So if you don't like the infamous NTR at all, I'll be honest, it's not worth it.
I must think of a story, which, within the created world is less attached to that.
I don't like the NTR at all. I haven't any interest or desire to see scenes where another guy other than the MC fucks the LIs. Hopefully it would be voyeurism (if the LI isn't with the MC yet and the guy is the LI's lover / boyfriend / husband) and if not, it's NTR (or sometimes sharing). I don't want to see the scene in the first case (voyeurism), and if I can prevent to happen, all the better, the other two (NTR or sharing), if I can't make them not happen, then, I'm not interested in the game.

I'm also not enthusiastic about voyeurism, and about lesbian scenes... the best that can happen is that they get bored, from then on it can only get worse.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I don't like the NTR at all. I haven't any interest or desire to see scenes where another guy other than the MC fucks the LIs. Hopefully it would be voyeurism (if the LI isn't with the MC yet and the guy is the LI's lover / boyfriend / husband) and if not, it's NTR (or sometimes sharing). I don't want to see the scene in the first case (voyeurism), and if I can prevent to happen, all the better, the other two (NTR or sharing), if I can't make them not happen, then, I'm not interested in the game.

I'm also not enthusiastic about voyeurism, and about lesbian scenes... the best that can happen is that they get bored, from then on it can only get worse.
Let's see (properly speaking), TBR if it has voyeurism and lesbian scenes, the game is divided into 2 stages:
Point & Click: Here if it is "mandatory" voyeurism and lesbian scenes, it is part of the plot.
The second part (which you can even start from here) is more classic format, you can avoid watching, there are many that happen as things that "imagined" the MC) other allusion to the past, and if there are only 2 characters that are more of that style. (If you know the NTR genre you will see that it is not NTR itself, but it is on a fine line).
The truth is that in my NTRs it's more about getting you hooked with the story and the characters (although TBR is the most "sexual" game of the ones I've made).
Now I'm looking to finish Love MorteM and TBR, but I'm doing "The Seamstress", this VN, maybe I can separate the waters more from something more Dark to something more Light, since I'm planning the story to give me a little more margin (but I still need to define it better).

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Let's see (properly speaking), TBR if it has voyeurism and lesbian scenes, the game is divided into 2 stages:
Point & Click: Here if it is "mandatory" voyeurism and lesbian scenes, it is part of the plot.
The second part (which you can even start from here) is more classic format, you can avoid watching, there are many that happen as things that "imagined" the MC) other allusion to the past, and if there are only 2 characters that are more of that style. (If you know the NTR genre you will see that it is not NTR itself, but it is on a fine line).
The truth is that in my NTRs it's more about getting you hooked with the story and the characters (although TBR is the most "sexual" game of the ones I've made).
Now I'm looking to finish Love MorteM and TBR, but I'm doing "The Seamstress", this VN, maybe I can separate the waters more from something more Dark to something more Light, since I'm planning the story to give me a little more margin (but I still need to define it better).
To me, any sexual scene where the MC doesn't participate, in the best of cases it doesn't interest me, in the worst I dislike it and it makes me abandon the game. In fact, any scene that includes a cock other than the MC's is either not going to interest me, or I'm not going to like it.

For the rest, lesbian scenes bore me a lot, they excite me more or less the same as looking at a white wall.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
To me, any sexual scene where the MC doesn't participate, in the best of cases it doesn't interest me, in the worst I dislike it and it makes me abandon the game. In fact, any scene that includes a cock other than the MC's is either not going to interest me, or I'm not going to like it.

For the rest, lesbian scenes bore me a lot, they excite me more or less the same as looking at a white wall.
hahaha yeah yeah I get it, look, bottom line, pass up TBR, from what I read you're going to dislike it more than like it!
Thanks for being respectful in your comments!

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
hahaha yeah yeah I get it, look, bottom line, pass up TBR, from what I read you're going to dislike it more than like it!
Thanks for being respectful in your comments!
Ok, thanks for your replies.

I guess I'll take your suggestion and find another game.

In any case thanks for sharing the game and good luck.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Disappointed with this update, really feels like the story is being rushed to reach the end asap.

No more gameplay, buildup, choices or exploration like we had before.
This new version became a kinetic novel and goes from sex scene to sex scene linearly rushing through the story in the least satisfying way possible.

A shame but I guess this is what happens when devs try to work on multiple projects at the same time, quality has to drop a few extra notches until there is nothing left.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
How can I advance time? I have followed the little tutorial and once I have gone to church, the tutorial says to go in the evening to see Joseph, but I don't know what to do to get to that time of day

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Decent game so far, however, I will admit that I'm a bit disappointed that there isn't any ntr when there's a tag that says NTR. (Sorry but someone had to say it. :p )
Overall interesting story I'm curious as to see where this goes.