Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Please bro. If there is no incest patch, please, let me make one. Please include rpy file as well so i can rewrite it myself
How are you, well?
You know I thought about that, maybe in a next game I will apply something like a patch, I already thought of a way, but it is difficult to apply it in TBR.
With the rpy thing, if you use Unren, there is an option to unzip and it gives you all the rpy.
The problem is that, the TBR code, although it is less complex than Love MorteM, it is a hard work to create an incest patch.
But check using Uren to decompress.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
How are you, well?
You know I thought about that, maybe in a next game I will apply something like a patch, I already thought of a way, but it is difficult to apply it in TBR.
With the rpy thing, if you use Unren, there is an option to unzip and it gives you all the rpy.
The problem is that, the TBR code, although it is less complex than Love MorteM, it is a hard work to create an incest patch.
But check using Uren to decompress.
i'm well. Thanks. For the unren thing, it doesn't work for my pc, so i can't make it

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
i'm well. Thanks. For the unren thing, it doesn't work for my pc, so i can't make it
Uh! the thing is that it is very likely that these visual novels will be put on hold.
Actually I haven't won anything with TBR only one star negative ratings (this is real, no joke or exaggeration). At least Love MorteM had more hate, but more support.
Still, The Blueprint RequieM and Love MorteM (which I'm working on but quietly, I even paused the patreon not to charge) will get at least one more update, but when I get the motivation back.
Now I'm focused on games that are not nsfw, so maybe the updates will take a while or I'll see the rpy issue, although I'm not promising anything, it depends on the desire I have, maybe even the updates later will be only for patreon.
For the moment I'm with LM to give it a last update and then I'll be away for a while with other projects.
When I have motivation for this style of games I will probably start to see a closure for both VN.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Uh! the thing is that it is very likely that these visual novels will be put on hold.
Actually I haven't won anything with TBR only one star negative ratings (this is real, no joke or exaggeration). At least Love MorteM had more hate, but more support.
That's a bummer, this one is the best of the 3 games in my opinion, but understandable.

Even if all you get is hate at least you will be doing something fun if you are enjoying the process, success only comes later.
Also, the more you work on something the better you get at it. But do what you must.

But I agree that It's probably better to focus on a single game, finish it, and then move to the next game, this creates a better product each time because you will have learned from past mistakes and know what to do better for the next project. Otherwise if you keep working on too many games in paralell, they will all share the same problems and you will never be able to fully finish any of them. This can end up creating a profile of someone that never completes their games and some people will start ignoring new releases automatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
That's a bummer, this one is the best of the 3 games in my opinion, but understandable.

Even if all you get is hate at least you will be doing something fun if you are enjoying the process, success only comes later.
Also, the more you work on something the better you get at it. But do what you must.

But I agree that It's probably better to focus on a single game, finish it, and then move to the next game, this creates a better product each time because you will have learned from past mistakes and know what to do better for the next project. Otherwise if you keep working on too many games in paralell, they will all share the same problems and you will never be able to fully finish any of them. This can end up creating a profile of someone that never completes their games and some people will start ignoring new releases automatically.
Thank you!
Yes, totally! the thing with TBR is that it was created for a Jam, but I was told it "had potential".
As Love MorteM is long and heavy even in programming, I thought of following it, without the promise of completing it, at last as it is a short game and I moved it to linear, it is not so heavy, it will lack some updates and it ends.
But just as you say, the priority is to finish it, that's why LM is also a little short and I have to close it.

Personally, between LM & TBR, I prefer LM, the characters, the story, everything is much more interesting (for me), but it's not a story for F95 in general (in fact I didn't originally upload LM, TBR is a bit more "traditional", yes).

Hate has led me to philosophical points How much is Troll, how much is improvable errors and how much is my way of doing or against things?

And it is more on my side, the way of programming or telling, that sometimes I even leave in a 2nd plane the sex, where the plot does not care about the "NTR or the Alpha Male" does not worship them or is based on them, as well as incest.
Although I use renpy, I like to create merchandise, I love adventure games (point and click, not so much the wrongly called: sandbox), many things, elements that now after acquiring some experience, I realize how counter productive.

I'm having a small community that at least lets me know that they like the inside of the game, the story, the atmosphere, that's the biggest reward.

Could you do something more traditional?

Yes, I could and like TBR, it would be generally more accepted, but why? I'm not going to become a millionaire and that quota is already saturated with good Devs who understand well what most people want.

Are you the only one who does "these stories"?

No, I'm sure there are some with better narrative and visual quality, that's for sure, but at least it's an authentic and sincere product!
I've said it a lot with LM, if it were not for anything else, I should have closed it a long time ago.

Although I have a very old pc (10 years or more I don't even remember) I have a removable disk that fails where are the classic programs to make LM and TBR, I have already lost everything and I have managed to save the disk, I can't rush to make crazy renders just in case to finish the VN, I don't have time! (insert sad violin music here).

But other than that I try to finish both VN, with more or less motivation, I'm honest!

Greetings and sorry for the will!

Reactions: Meaning Less

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I'm really enjoying this game. It's very unique in design, and TK17 models are very sweet! The only thing that I want to point out is the MC addresses women with "he/him" pronouns.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Can i have rpy files bro?
The build is complicated, I already do it this way, now I put more dialogues where the kinship is named without any blushes.
If I make another game where incest is very present, I will see that option so that the player can change roles!

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I'm really enjoying this game. It's very unique in design, and TK17 models are very sweet! The only thing that I want to point out is the MC addresses women with "he/him" pronouns.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you very much! I use the same translator to write the answers!
There is a guy who helps me with the translation, but he is very busy and I don't even pay him (even if I wanted to, it doesn't give that kind of profit)!
What I will do is to see if I can give you some advice, see how to write sentences, maybe in a more "our" Spanish (my Spanish, even without being colloquial, is very different with verbs than most Spanish speakers, that makes the translator a little crazier than usual), so the translation is more faithful.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
I need to talk to Jacop, Leonor and Sandra
I aldready did Jacop and Leo but Sandra doesnt function