May 13, 2018
How complete is this game? Looks interesting, but "[This adult game was created for the Jam Junares 2021, its continuation is not certain, as there are several projects before it. ]" doesn't give me much confidence about not being left hanging indefinitely...

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
How complete is this game? Looks interesting, but "[This adult game was created for the Jam Junares 2021, its continuation is not certain, as there are several projects before it. ]" doesn't give me much confidence about not being left hanging indefinitely...
There is enough material to "have fun" and there is an open ending.
Now, I'm as honest as I can be; TBR doesn't excite me as much as Love MorteM, and this VN (LM) is my priority, V0.8 is about to be released, I don't think it has many more updates left.
With these VN I waste time and almost no money, I do it because I like it and I wanted to share, I try (as much as possible) not to leave the games hanging, that's why the priority is to finish LM.
With TRB (this VN) I haven't received any monetary support (literally zero) and for the PC and the optimization of the program, it becomes very dense, but I don't live of this (clearly).
Maybe when I finish LM, I will dedicate myself to this, maybe it will be only for Patreon, I am also thinking to stay away from NSFW for a while.
So I'm not going to lie, even if I take it as a project to follow (as LM) against all odds in the future, today I'm not sure.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
How to exchange Joseph's ruby ring?
If I'm not mistaken, I think it's on Saturday or Sunday (in theory in the quest book should indicate), there is a moment when Laura and Joseph bathe together, at that moment the same as when you spy/record, you should see the option to exchange rings.
Once you have Joseph's ring, talk to Dhalia to extract the ruby.

henten

Jul 21, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, I think it's on Saturday or Sunday (in theory in the quest book should indicate), there is a moment when Laura and Joseph bathe together, at that moment the same as when you spy/record, you should see the option to exchange rings.
Once you have Joseph's ring, talk to Dhalia to extract the ruby.
I guess i have to play it again cause when i click on him MC says "Maybe I'm a little curious ... but what am I thinking" and nothing happens

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I guess i have to play it again cause when i click on him MC says "Maybe I'm a little curious ... but what am I thinking" and nothing happens
Odd, I think you need more perversion points, you should have enough to complete the quest.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game consists of several stages, these are the first stage, it would be like the most "fan service" without advancing, there are those things (actually if you have to have perversion points to spy), then the MC has several scenes, in fact for a "0.1" I think it's fine the MC has scenes with Sandra, Leonor, Laura, Marsella, Dhalia, Marla.
Then there are lesbian scenes and other scenes that are not just Larua & Joseph.
I'm not a big fan of spying, so if I can avoid doing it, to my best. I also prefer to avoid watching the scenes where the MC isn't involved, this includes voyeur sex scenes and lesbians (at best they bore me or don't interest me).

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I'm not a big fan of spying, so if I can avoid doing it, to my best. I also prefer to avoid watching the scenes where the MC isn't involved, this includes voyeur sex scenes and lesbians (at best they bore me or don't interest me).
So this fucking shit of seeing others fucking is avoidable or not?
Usually avoidable, you don't need to see the scenes until a quest later on, there you have to make some recordings, after that you can go back to ignore them.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
not trying to make a fuss... but, it seems like this is gonna be filled with NTR.
The problem, as we all know, is that NTR is a complicated concept inside a game because the players can point at any scene and say "This is NTR because I say so" and start a shit storm because of that.

Is watching your mother and her new boyfriend fuck, NTR?, no, it's not, but I'm 100% percent sure that someone will say it is.

In this first version the priority was to show how the family is changing after they were involved with the church, that means showing how they became much more sexually active.

In future versions the player will have the choice of following an NTR path or not, so far the MC was mostly following the plot, but in the next versions he will become a more active part of the story, that means more choices for the players, but expecting everyone to remain celibate while being part of a sexual cult is not very realistic.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Usually avoidable, you don't need to see the scenes until a quest later on, there you have to make some recordings, after that you can go back to ignore them.
I guess I'll use CTRL to skip those scenes when such a quest happens. One way or another I have no intention of seeing them. Fortunately, I will be able to ignore them again later. (y)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is watching you mother and her new boyfriend fuck, NTR?, no, it's not, but I'm 100% percent sure that someone will say it is.
maybe not - but, one could argue that's cucking. in either case, I was largely referring to
you don't need to see the scenes until a quest later on.
NTR seems to largely mean watching a li having sex with others.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In future versions the player will have the choice of following an NTR path or not, so far the MC was mostly following the plot, but in the next versions he will become a more active part of the story, that means more choices for the players, but expecting everyone to remain celibate while being part of a sexual cult is not very realistic.
I'm not a fan of sharing or NTR (in fact I don't like them). If the LIs are sexually active with the MC it seems perfect to me, if they are active with other guys, then I don't think the game is for me. I don't care if the LIs have lesbian relationships between them (only that I prefer not to see it)

If the game has an option to avoid all sharing and NTR, posibly I will try the game in the next update.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
NTR seems to largely mean watching a li having sex with others.
True, but in this game the mom is in a relationship with Alan, makes sense that they would fuck, in the next versions the MC will become a more active part in deciding how to deal with that, remember that it was already mentioned that dealing with Alan in a permanent way may be an option later.

These people have lives and the church's influence is doing a lot to mold them, hence the need to figure out what is happening there.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
True, but in this game the mom is in a relationship with Alan, makes sense that they would fuck, in the next versions the MC will become a more active part in deciding how to deal with that, remember that it was already mentioned that dealing with Alan in a permanent way may be an option later.

These people have lives and the church's influence is doing a lot to mold them, hence the need to figure out what is happening there.
to be fair, I don't think I nor BlasKyau understood that it was a sex cult.

Reactions: TM REDUX

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I'm not a fan of sharing or NTR (in fact I don't like them). If the LIs are sexually active with the MC it seems perfect to me, if they are active with other guys, then I don't think the game is for me. I don't care if the LIs have lesbian relationships between them (only that I prefer not to see it)
The only LI being sexually active with another man is the mom, they are in a relationship and are part of a cult that deals a lot with sex and lust, makes sense that they are having sex, at this point of the story none of them are in any sort of relationship with the MC, that will change in the next versions, there is only so much content you can add to a prologue version of a game.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

If the game has an option to avoid all sharing and NTR, posibly I will try the game in the next update.
I hate NTR... but, I do think it's necessary if you're an asshole or you're expecting her to live by standards you won't. I plan on doing this in a game I'm working on.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
to be fair, I don't think I nor bruce555 understood that it was a sex cult.
I don't want to share too many spoilers, but sex is just one of the ways to attract people to the church, the promise of freedom to do as you please with anyone you please is one that works a lot with people that feel frustrated by the monotony of their lives.

There is more to it, but the sexual aspect is the most prominent in this first version.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn