Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Actually playing with an MC who is an asshole doesn't appeal to me.
I guess what he meant was using NTR as a punishment for being an asshole, this is a fairly common way to use NTR in a story while still keeping it avoidable.

in the game I'm working on - you - as the brother who hasn't exactly been a good male role model for the sister... not willingly. the father isn't in the picture. it's largely a story of growth.
Sounds nice, good luck with your project.

Like I said before, NTR will be avoidable in the future, a harem path is also a possibility, this first version mostly deals with the changes in the family due to the influence of the church.

weenog

Aug 8, 2018
The story of this game has me intrigued and I'll definitely watch this game as it develops. As for feedback there are a few things that I think could be better. Having to type every time you need to use the foundation elevator is kind of annoying. As a non Spanish speaker I don't really know what the three stats mean. There are also a few text boxes that didn't have English translations.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
The story of this game has me intrigued and I'll definitely watch this game as it develops. As for feedback there are a few things that I think could be better. Having to type every time you need to use the foundation elevator is kind of annoying. As a non Spanish speaker I don't really know what the three stats mean. There are also a few text boxes that didn't have English translations.
Thanks for the advice.

The translation is being corrected, should be ready soon.

Reactions: weenog

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Here is Incest addresses. Laura is the real mom right? Calling her by her name is inappropriate and huge turn off. I hope someone makes incest patch someday when the game's done
Thanks for taking the time to do this.

The way the dialogues are written is to avoid being specific about a certain fetish than patreon doesn't like. :KEK:

Reactions: Incest games fan

OhMeGaGameStudio

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
I think I found a bug, I can't hand over the footage at the bar, it says I "can" talk to Leo and Sandra first but even though I did and the journal says I did, it still asks me to talk with them. When I talk to them only "chat" is available.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I think I found a bug, I can't hand over the footage at the bar, it says I "can" talk to Leo and Sandra first but even though I did and the journal says I did, it still asks me to talk with them. When I talk to them only "chat" is available.
I think this bug is caused by talking to them out of order, I think you need to speak with Leo and Sandra after you get the quest to make the footage, can you pass me your save?, might be good to check if a variable is missing.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Hello! there I added a point in the variables, it's weird because I looked at the code and should add it, I recently started it again to make the guide, what I guess is that somewhere the game advances without adding that and then complicates the progress.
So I will try to take another way, (in the order of the talks) to see if I can detect it before 0.2.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Here is Incest addresses. Laura is the real mom right? Calling her by her name is inappropriate and huge turn off. I hope someone makes incest patch someday when the game's done
I know, but it's complicated with Patreon, not so much because of the earnings (of course), but because if they close that, they also close Paypal and it would be cumbersome to create a new account, but yes.
Laura and Yannina are a "real" mother-sister family.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
thx,but i have problems in talking with joseph,there is no option too.o_O
I think i will replay the game in the future vierson.
This is the guide, but, it is not a bad idea to follow the guide after 0.2.
That is to say to start a new game at 0.2 and continue.
This VN (spinoff/prequel of Love MorteM) was created for a Jam, honestly I was going through very bad times with my work and my family, and I wanted to "rest" from Love MorteM, it was not created to continue, however "just in case" I left an open ending.
Now I'm continuing it, and I decided that from 0.2 onwards it will have a classic Visual Novel format.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I know, but it's complicated with Patreon, not so much because of the earnings (of course), but because if they close that, they also close Paypal and it would be cumbersome to create a new account, but yes.
Laura and Yannina are a "real" mother-sister family.
isn't there any way to make separate patch or making secret code from the beginning?

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
isn't there any way to make separate patch or making secret code from the beginning?
Honestly; I don't know how to do that, I guess unzip the game and replace the name of the dialogs, but it would be a crazy job!
The code is a good idea! there is only one problem, if it were only Spanish, I could easily duplicate the dialogs with the variant of "mama" instead of "Laura".
But being English too, still, if I would only be a translator (although now Norman is helping me to proofread it)
would be to translate all that x2!
Maybe there is another way, I will investigate about it, if it can be applied to TBR, if not, I will see if I can implement it in the future (if I continue doing NSFW).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incest games fan