despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I don't know but it feels like I already played game like this before. Especially that Leo character feels like that.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I don't know but it feels like I already played game like this before. Especially that Leo character feels like that.
This game is like a reboot of another game from this dev, the original game was incomplete since the dev was having problems with the programs used.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Dhalia has 1 option (About the filming.) and only says:
View attachment 1433674
My save
Try this Save, add a variable, which, I don't know why it didn't add, I'm reviewing the code.
As I don't know how you did the path, I don't know where I failed, in theory, you already talked to Dhalia, you saw the lesbian scene with Yannina and you talked to the witch in awakening, you only need to shoot 5 (or more) videos.
In theory it would be solved, if you have any other problem I'll check it, hopefully it's just that.
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save screenshot0005.png

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
The VN looked interesting, and as the download said ALL I downloaded, however the VN wouldn't open in my MAC. Anyone else have this issue or can advise how to open for MAC in case I have missed something to get it open?

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
The VN looked interesting, and as the download said ALL I downloaded, however the VN wouldn't open in my MAC. Anyone else have this issue or can advise how to open for MAC in case I have missed something to get it open?
In Itch is the Mac version, these new links are built by the F95 mods, I guess it's PC only.

Reactions: KGregory

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
TLDR;
Sorry
Will try again tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
There are random events between Mom and stepfather, and it's not just an event it's everytime they're home they fuck... Vaginal, anal, and Blowjob all these tags are just for them
The game consists of several stages, these are the first stage, it would be like the most "fan service" without advancing, there are those things (actually if you have to have perversion points to spy), then the MC has several scenes, in fact for a "0.1" I think it's fine the MC has scenes with Sandra, Leonor, Laura, Marsella, Dhalia, Marla.
Then there are lesbian scenes and other scenes that are not just Larua & Joseph.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The game consists of several stages, these are the first stage, it would be like the most "fan service" without advancing, there are those things (actually if you have to have perversion points to spy), then the MC has several scenes, in fact for a "0.1" I think it's fine the MC has scenes with Sandra, Leonor, Laura, Marsella, Dhalia, Marla.
Then there are lesbian scenes and other scenes that are not just Larua & Joseph.
I guess this is going to be a fuckfest where all the possible LIs are Bi or Lesbians (?) and the scenes are just going to appear with any possible LI like in the other game without even the MC being on stage then? :unsure: :unsure:

Supongo que entonces este juego va a ser un fuckfest como el otro donde todas las mujeres son lesbianas o bisexuales y dichas escenas que van a aparecer sin el Mc presente no se pueden evitar o saltarlas como el otro juego?

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I guess this is going to be a fuckfest where all the possible LIs are Bi or Lesbians (?) and the scenes are just going to appear with any possible LI like in the other game without even the MC being on stage then? :unsure: :unsure:

Supongo que entonces este juego va a ser un fuckfest como el otro donde todas las mujeres son lesbianas o bisexuales y dichas escenas que van a aparecer sin el Mc presente no se pueden evitar o saltarlas como el otro juego?
(I guess you mean Love MorteM, compared to that one: )
LM is more complex and tells several stories at the same time that, at the same time, have the MC in common, but, (as you say) is more of a global story (the students more than anything, I am applying that of being able to skip scenes that do not involve the MC).

Now "fuckfest", I don't think, at least Love MorteM, in proportion to the whole story I think it falls a bit short with what they are used to. TBR, if it can be more similar to the "standards" of that style.

(Supongo que te referís a Love MorteM, comparado con ese: )
LM es más complejo y cuenta varias historias al mismo tiempo que, a la vez, tienen en común al MC, pero, (como decís) es más de historia global (las estudiantes más que nada, estoy aplicando eso de poder saltar escenas que no involucren al MC)

Ahora "fuckfest", no creo, al menos Love MorteM, en proporción a toda la historia creó que se queda algo corto con lo que están acostumbrados. TBR, si puede asemejarse más a los "standares" de ese estilo.