VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Next Door [v0.2 - Part 1] [EroBro]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Jun 30, 2020
does that mean the lesbian scenes wont involve the MC but still with a LI because that could be seen as the 3 letters problem and i also dont find lesbianism hot so i just wanna know now if i cant avoid it
I read the answer to the POV question as just meaning that in a conversation between two characters who aren't the MC, that you might see the face of one of the characters involved in the conversation from the POV of the person being spoken to.

This would strictly be the POV of the other (not MC) character involved in the conversation, so this would mean that the game is not strictly from the POV of the MC nor is it strictly from a "narrator's eye" for scenes that don't involve the MC at all (such as mom having a phone conversation with her friend).

Personally, I'd much rather have the author pursue his vision without having readers (including me) making statements about what they will or won't accept. Based on the feel so far, the author totally gets what made MSN so popular. Give the author some space to tell his story.

The only sure way to avoid content that you won't like is to wait until the game is finished and then play if your objectionable content didn't appear. This is especially true when it seems that everybody has their own interpretations of what that special three letter code actually means.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
EroBro Didnt really check the tread to see if this was pointed already, but chapter 2 has wrong flag name: in conversation with Christian there is a check for "ch01_moth_indecent", i take it is opening the door in the underwear, but actual name of the flag is "ch01_indecent", if you change it in game/scripts/ch02/a03.rpy line 66, then it works like it should

Reactions: EroBro
Jun 30, 2020
This is more or less an exact rip off of " My sweet neighbors " , right down to the daughter falling asleep on your settee and showing her pants.
It's not just MSN. If I had a dime for every "innocent girl sleeping and somewhat exposed . . . should I take advantage?" scene in these games, I could retire.

Given the limited range of assets available for a developer, I wouldn't be surprised to eventually see a workplace, a vacation spot, and a photography session introduced somehow. It's not necessarily a copy of a particular game, it's just using what's available to be used.

That said, if EroBro can produce something of the feel and quality of MSN, I'd be one happy camper (oh yeah, the obligatory camping scene too). Looking forward to navigating around mom's suspicions and getting some hot daughter action. Her friend from the coffee shop is definitely invited as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: godoff95

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I don't understand why devs write MC thoughts after the player made a choice like when the MC is given the choice to fix the faulty laptop... it's annoying...

Thanks and good luck.

P.S. When Sarah is on the phone with Audrey, Audrey refers to the MC as Ethan.
"The neighbors? As in... Sarah or..." as the MC answers "Not sure"... (Yes, I'm sure). "Yeah, I could tell by the way you were looking at Anna-"

I'm not Jeffrey Epstein.

Last edited:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I believe this could be successful like MSN if DEV start updating regulary. It is quite strange that MSN doesn't have more 'remakes' like this when you check how dedicated the fanbase was and what level of support they provided.

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
I believe this could be successful like MSN if DEV start updating regulary. It is quite strange that MSN doesn't have more 'remakes' like this when you check how dedicated the fanbase was and what level of support they provided.
what's msn?

Jun 30, 2020
Tushie.... Really? Just call it ass like a normal person
It's a mother talking to a daughter whom she probably still sees as a child. That and calling her Piggy I think are being used to help establish how mom views the daughter as still being frozen in childhood even though the daughter has just started college. The fact that it's just been her and her daughter for the last decade and change might be reinforcing how the mom still sees the daughter as her "baby", and I'd wager that the absence of a father figure is going to at least in part drive how the relationships with and between the two neighbors develop.

The fact that mom is using the word tushie with her daughter doesn't mean she wouldn't say ass around other adults. The fact that it seems out of place to use the word with an 18 (ahem) year old might be a device on the author's part to help develop an understanding of the relationship between mom and daughter. There have already been one or two instances of the daughter pushing back a bit on mom treating her like a child - it's not too much of a stretch to see how the daughter wanting to be treated more like an adult could be something that helps drive the plot.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes