Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What triggers character images showing in combat?
Was was about to ask if we ever see Bella in armour, besides in the Gallery where I found that image, and then she suddenly popped up when calling upon her - every time, for one fight.
Then again not.
The ally screen? You pick who you're bringing when you go to Elsewhere; the people you bring (up to 3 allies) show up in the top left of the screen in combat. They recharge by taking/dealing damage, scaled by CHR bonus.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
first 6 acts are Book 1, which will end on December 31st, probably as soon as cleaning out the Court is done. next 5-6 months is Book 2 which will also probably be split into acts
Derp, sorry I'm a plum. Thanks for clearing it up. Oh that's nice, I didn't know there was plans that far out.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Derp, sorry I'm a plum. Thanks for clearing it up. Oh that's nice, I didn't know there was plans that far out.
3 books planned, ~15 acts in total. Book 1 (The Crown) is coming to a close with Act VI. The next book is called The War.

I'll release each book as a steam release once it's done, so it's really 3 'games'

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
3 books planned, ~15 acts in total. Book 1 (The Crown) is coming to a close with Act VI. The next book is called The War.

I'll release each book as a steam release once it's done, so it's really 3 'games'
That's great, sorry I only really discovered this game in the past week or so and as such I think I probably missed a lot of the talk over what was planned.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's great, sorry I only really discovered this game in the past week or so and as such I think I probably missed a lot of the talk over what was planned.
No worries; a lot of this happens on Discord, or as responses to individual questions like this :) The internet never forgets, but it sure makes it hard to recover what has been done.

Reactions: kameohawk

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
some promises are ment to be broken
I hope you mean scenes where Sarah is forced, not scenes where Sarah is forcing MC or others. Those might go extremely depraved considering what she allied herself with. Necrophilia is not really in my comfort zone on the whole :p

Reactions: sillyrobot

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I hope you mean scenes where Sarah is forced, not scenes where Sarah is forcing MC or others. Those might go extremely depraved considering what she allied herself with. Necrophilia is not really in my comfort zone on the whole :p
if I wanted necrophilia, I'd play fem lieutenant in H5 and romance mike's brain... sarah is well alive

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I don't like her. Major character is fine but please don't force us to have sex with her :rolleyes:
I don't really LIKE her per say, I just find the idea of a 90 year old cam whore addicted to magic interesting heh. It's nice to have some variety with the girls you interact with. It's why Katie's so much fun. Well, that and the fact she's actually written quite well, to the point her accent doesn't make my eyeballs automatically roll into the back of my Scottish head.

Reactions: NukaCola and pstear

pstear

May 21, 2020
Whatever or whoever comes close to her is not though, as of her escape out of that ward. :ROFLMAO:
Sarah is supposed to be in Germany , very gothic and vampires are one of the oldest fantasy horror things around

I wonder whether Diana is not going to have a bigger part to play , name is of course associated with Roman mythology

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sarah is supposed to be in Germany , very gothic and vampires are one of the oldest fantasy horror things around

I wonder whether Diana is not going to have a bigger part to play , name is of course associated with Roman mythology
Indeed and she looked quite saucy in last update. Though not sure if we should put any stock in her name, not everyone has to be a god or power in the game. Then again with her insisting how old and experienced she is, who knows.:p

Reactions: Raptus Puellae
Mar 21, 2018
No forced sex scenes with Sarah, I promise :D
I do wish the player had more sex options with Molly. She is super eager but the player doesn't get the choice to entertain her proposals. I know all development is slow and takes time.

I haven't finished the game yet but I fully support a threesome at some point with your girlfriend and Molly (or even Katie).

I'm hoping the player can get closer to Bella at some point. I'm currently in Act III or IV.

Lecture Hall.jpg Knights of the Lake.jpg

The only things that really turned me off on the game so far are the player's first sex scene with Katie. It was boring and the very definition of anti-climatic. The second being that the player can't duel with Katie after he beats her and they have sex (says you are still healing from the wounds on your back).

This game is very well done! Content is just a bit thin in places but you aren't done with Book 1 yet.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I do wish the player had more sex options with Molly. She is super eager but the player doesn't get the choice to entertain her proposals. I know all development is slow and takes time.

I haven't finished the game yet but I fully support a threesome at some point with your girlfriend and Molly (or even Katie).

I'm hoping the player can get closer to Bella at some point. I'm currently in Act III or IV.

View attachment 800189 View attachment 800190

This game is very well done! Content is just a bit thin in places but you aren't done with Book 1 yet.
just wait until Act V and at least some of your wishes will come true

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes