pstear

May 21, 2020
I do wish the player had more sex options with Molly. She is super eager but the player doesn't get the choice to entertain her proposals. I know all development is slow and takes time.

I haven't finished the game yet but I fully support a threesome at some point with your girlfriend and Molly (or even Katie).

I'm hoping the player can get closer to Bella at some point. I'm currently in Act III or IV.

View attachment 800189 View attachment 800190

The only things that really turned me off on the game so far are the player's first sex scene with Katie. It was boring and the very definition of anti-climatic. The second being that the player can't duel with Katie after he beats her and they have sex (says you are still healing from the wounds on your back).

This game is very well done! Content is just a bit thin in places but you aren't done with Book 1 yet.
All good things come to those that wait , like Act V

Most of the adult content is in the main plot , but there are a lot of other things to do . Some people ( ie me ! ) are poker addicts and spend a lot of time in Elsewhere . One of the things about this game is that it appeals to a wide range of people . Apart from those looking for Adult content you will find fantasy fans who are really into the story as well . Droid might have intended it to be an adult game at the start but things seem to have taken on a life of there own .

Mar 21, 2018
My combat strategy so far:

Team

Emily - Good shield protection - She helps prevent me from getting one shotted by Rage enemies who can do 1000+ damage in one turn
Dylan - Regen and heals - I need him to help me recover and stay healthy and to remove poison
Bella - Good poison special bolt - I usually get most monsters up to 300-500 poison damage before the board is full and refreshes - poison bypasses shields so this is an effective method to wear down high shield strength enemies

Gems

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thoughts and suggestions?

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
All good things come to those that wait , like Act V

Most of the adult content is in the main plot , but there are a lot of other things to do . Some people ( ie me ! ) are poker addicts and spend a lot of time in Elsewhere . One of the things about this game is that it appeals to a wide range of people . Apart from those looking for Adult content you will find fantasy fans who are really into the story as well . Droid might have intended it to be an adult game at the start but things seem to have taken on a life of there own .
I spend a lot of time in Elsewhere also. The story is well done but the lore can become overwhelming and/or confusing at times trying to keep track of all the various groups out there competing for power.

I really like good gameplay and good adult content with a compelling story. This game delivers well on all of them so far. There are some games on F95Zone that are 95% story with just a few adult scenes thrown in so they can call it an adult title. I don't care for those.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

Team

Emily - Good shield protection - She helps prevent me from getting one shotted by Rage enemies who can do 1000+ damage in one turn
Dylan - Regen and heals - I need him to help me recover and stay healthy and to remove poison
Bella - Good poison special bolt - I usually get most monsters up to 300-500 poison damage before the board is full and refreshes - poison bypasses shields so this is an effective method to wear down high shield strength enemies

Gems

View attachment 800261

Emily is OK, but offers no mitigation for poison and piercing rips shields a new one on tougher enemies. Bella + Dylan are enough to counter almost all damage including poison. Bella offers additional non-combat abilities too.
Consider replacing Emily with a damage enhancer like Molly.

My typical roster is Dylan, Bella, and Molly.

Here's my gem loadout:

A single hit of a one pair is enough to cause a skipped turn for my opponent and I am completely in control of achieving that little of an effect Almost everything else is cluster. 4 and 5 of a kind are rage.

pstear

May 21, 2020
Emily is OK, but offers no mitigation for poison and piercing rips shields a new one on tougher enemies. Bella + Dylan are enough to counter almost all damage including poison. Bella offers additional non-combat abilities too.
Consider replacing Emily with a damage enhancer like Molly.

My typical roster is Dylan, Bella, and Molly.

Here's my gem loadout:

A single hit of a one pair is enough to cause a skipped turn for my opponent and I am completely in control of achieving that little of an effect Almost everything else is cluster. 4 and 5 of a kind are rage.
Someone has certainly been playing a lot to get that stack of gems . I rarely use Emily either as her shield ability can be replaced by the MC unlike the abilities of most of the other companions . I tend to go for a good shield gem on a straight or a flush .

One thing to remember is that hit points are determined by STR and the creatures you run into in Elsewhere seem to level with you . This can lead to trouble if you don't use either the gym or preferably read books to increase STR .

Droid is tweaking the poker game to make it even better

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Someone has certainly been playing a lot to get that stack of gems . I rarely use Emily either as her shield ability can be replaced by the MC unlike the abilities of most of the other companions . I tend to go for a good shield gem on a straight or a flush .

One thing to remember is that hit points are determined by STR and the creatures you run into in Elsewhere seem to level with you . This can lead to trouble if you don't use either the gym or preferably read books to increase STR .

Droid is tweaking the poker game to make it even better and to try to make a variety of strategies work
It wasn't THAT expensive to buy them! The only ones that weren't purchased are the rage gems. The 3 top-tier cluster were less than 5,000 combined and everything else added up to around 2,000. Cluster gems > level 2 seem to be REALLY rare in the treasure department.

STR is a bit OP compared to Int and Cha since it affects both hp and raw damage output so I tend to focus on it. My Str is >90, my Int in >60 and my Cha is >70 near day 97. Early game was a bit weird at the pub. I didn't get any Int increases for the very longest time. Normally, I expect Str about 10 lower and Int 10 higher.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Team

Gems

View attachment 800261

Purple is Rage, right? Rage and Cluster is good. I mostly use Fire because then I don't have to think about what combinations have which gems so I don't remember which gems are Rage. For companions I usually use Katie instead of Emily to bring even more fire. Tried Bella/Katie/Molly a couple of times, it was fun but I had to use rest sites to heal more often then I'd like. Which is like, I had to use rest sites at least once during an Elsewhere trip but that's not the point

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Purple is Rage, right? Rage and Cluster is good. I mostly use Fire because then I don't have to think about what combinations have which gems so I don't remember which gems are Rage. For companions I usually use Katie instead of Emily to bring even more fire. Tried Bella/Katie/Molly a couple of times, it was fun but I had to use rest sites to heal more often then I'd like. Which is like, I had to use rest sites at least once during an Elsewhere trip but that's not the point
Oh, I try to use rest sites exactly once per trip! Bella is terrific since she gives a bunch of extra moves the first time you talk to her in a rest site each day!

Mar 21, 2018

Droid is tweaking the poker game to make it even better
The thing is I die when I don't have Emily in my group when fighting an enemy with lots of rage gems/bonuses. They can one shot me doing 1000+ damage. I do have two shield gems that I run but they aren't enough. I have run without Emily and used Molly instead but I sometimes lose when doing so.

Mar 21, 2018
What do you do when you encounter a creature immune to fire? I stopped using fire and ice for that reason. I don't want to have to shuffle gems all the time.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The thing is I die when I don't have Emily in my group when fighting an enemy with lots of rage gems/bonuses. They can one shot me doing 1000+ damage. I do have two shield gems that I run but they aren't enough. I have run without Emily and used Molly instead but I sometimes lose when doing so.
Make sure opponent never has last turn or can make outside rows, discard if needed and Bella poison can be nice for those fire opponents, on a more lightning build you can do 600 poison damage at completion of a round.

Agreed though it would be nice if you could have three preset gem builds you can easily swap between, but likely asking a bit much of Droid. Also Akane seems to be very powerful once you understand how her configurations work and can predict how they end up especially with molly around, for myself I am not there yet.

Last edited:

pstear

May 21, 2020
Interesting . There is an old discussion on Molly , with all those jokers if the enemy gets to use the outer rows you can be toast very quickly . Sometimes you need to look at the board from the point of view of stopping bad combinations coming your way . If there is a joker available always use it , its to dangerous not to . You also need to decide whether to disrupt the outer rows in the way you play your cards , so they are a pair at best , or take a risk and try setting them up for a powerful attack .

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
What do you do when you encounter a creature immune to fire? I stopped using fire and cold for that reason. I don't want to have to shuffle gems all the time.
Honestly, I need to restart the game to see early levels again, once you hit Act 4 you should be strong enough that immunity just means it takes longer to kill, I usually switch to Lightning for fire elementals but not sure if it's still good

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Kill them before they build rage. You only get really rad rage bonuses if you let them live long enough to develop.
Do not let them complete multiple lines at once. That's what my single lightning gem is for.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What do you do when you encounter a creature immune to fire? I stopped using fire and ice for that reason. I don't want to have to shuffle gems all the time.
Immunities only protect from the secondary effect. You can kill a fire elemental with fire, it just takes a while since the lingering damage effect is negated.

pstear

May 21, 2020
Immunities only protect from the secondary effect. You can kill a fire elemental with fire, it just takes a while since the lingering damage effect is negated.
Part of what Droid has done in the recent tweaks is try to make sure that there is no perfect combination and that everything has a its own strengths and weakness's . ie If you try to just use lightening for the stun Ice Elementals are a problem etc .

Still not perfect , a lot of people were using Molly to try to just blow opponents away . Now Dylan seems to be essential instead , to provide health .

Personally I think that a game where there is a perfect combination and you just have to do the same thing everytime would be less fun !

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Part of what Droid has done in the recent tweaks is try to make sure that there is no perfect combination and that everything has a its own strengths and weakness's . ie If you try to just use lightening for the stun Ice Elementals are a problem etc .

Still not perfect , a lot of people were using Molly to try to just blow opponents away . Now Dylan seems to be essential instead , to provide health .

Personally I think that a game where there is a perfect combination and you just have to do the same thing everytime would be less fun !
Before, I would take Emily, Bella, and Dylan and play a very defensive game. With the recent changes, I find an offensive game is much more appropriate now and shields are too often circumvented by poison. So Emily got dropped in preference of Molly. I tried the seer pair, but I don't like giving up Bella's extra time in the field but need Dylan's healing more than ever.

Akane can be terrific in arranging cards and doesn't risk the opponent getting massive secondary lines, but the potential depends a great deal on random luck of the base deal and it takes longer to drop a tough enemy. Kitsune does more direct damage than Bella and has a bit of non-combat use treasure-finding at shrines, but nothing close to Bella's value.

Dylan is the only character that can remedy damage. He's OK initially, but becomes stupendous once regen is discovered. He becomes a must-have once you start hitting opponents with poison unless you want to gamble on finding and using rest areas or be forced to abandon the hunt early. It'd be nice if he found a love-interest. I feel sorry for him as surrounded by willing pussy as the MC is.

Emily mitigates most damage. This is generally helpful, but not as valuable as Dylan's regen. It's amusing Emily can teach regen, but not cast it.

Bella. A Bella. An OK direct attack, a quite decent poison attack, and a shield-stripper upgrade I have never used outside of the dragon encounter. But her passive uses! 10% damage reduction makes Dylan's job easier. Extra time in the field if I can locate a single rest area! Increased treasure finds!

Molly offers massive increase in damage potential once you fill flush and 3, 4, and 5 of a kind gems at the risk your opponent will complete some very nasty secondary lines unless you can take steps to stop it. She also has a secondary treasure increase function.

Katie is great to have at the beginning and the True Fire gem extends her use a bit, but her damage seriously begins to fall behind. The change to the fire gem to once per hunt from once per encounter exacerbated that.

Chloe is decent and more tactical in value than Molly at the cost of pure power. Certainly the odds the opponent gets really nasty combinations is reduced but so is your potential output.

The new spider critters tend to punch above their weight class I find. Massive bags of hp dealing nasty amounts of poison damage. They are part of why Dylan became a must-have. If Emily had an expunge poison spell, she'd be competitive with Dylan again.

As an RP aside, it'd be nice if the player could have a quiet sit-down with Kitsune and gently inquire about all her mongrel issues. It seems to be more than just being a god by-blow especially once the MC can name his father. It'd be nice to know what she surmises about the MC rather than simply constantly teasing the player with it and preventing further investigation by making the MC and Akane carry an idiot ball.

Mar 21, 2018
Make sure opponent never has last turn or can make outside rows, discard if needed and Bella poison can be nice for those fire opponents, on a more lightning build you can do 600 poison damage at completion of a round.

Agreed though it would be nice if you could have three preset gem builds you can easily swap between, but likely asking a bit much of Droid. Also Akane seems to be very powerful once you understand how her configurations work and can predict how they end up especially with molly around, for myself I am not there yet.
Thank you. I wasn't aware of the outside rows game mechanic. I'm paying much better attention now and am discarding when needed.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I do wish the player had more sex options with Molly. She is super eager but the player doesn't get the choice to entertain her proposals. I know all development is slow and takes time.

I haven't finished the game yet but I fully support a threesome at some point with your girlfriend and Molly (or even Katie).
Molly fully supports this as well. Emily may be a little harder to convince.

I'm hoping the player can get closer to Bella at some point. I'm currently in Act III or IV.
Act I : Day 1 - 20
Act II : Day 21 - 34
Act III: Day 35 - 54
Act IV: Day 55 - 76
Act V: Day 77-97

As for Katie; just a matter of time; I need to balance the harem, new features, renders and animations :)

PoetnIknowit

Mar 6, 2018
Molly fully supports this as well. Emily may be a little harder to convince.

Act I : Day 1 - 20
Act II : Day 21 - 34
Act III: Day 35 - 54
Act IV: Day 55 - 76
Act V: Day 77-97

As for Katie; just a matter of time; I need to balance the harem, new features, renders and animations :)
Awesome! I have thoroughly enjoyed your game and it's story so far. I just finished act V and can't wait till VI comes out. Are you by any chance looking for writers for story, lore, or dialogue? I haven't felt this drawn to a game in ages!

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes