Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I seem to have run into a problem, the Demon hordes are on their way to Camelot and Emily says to meet her at the round table, but I get stuck in the great hall without any icons for going anywhere - not frozen but no fast travel - no indicators to go
Is this a glitch or just the end of this update???
That's a weird one; could you send me the player.log?

It should just automatically walk (still in the conversation) from the Great Hall to the Hallway, then into the round table, then do a convo there, before they head off to the battleground. The Act ends after the big cutscene.

One thing you can try is just re-running that sequence, see if it works the second time. But get me the player.log first, so I can see if I can pinpoint what went wrong.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
That's a weird one; could you send me the player.log?

It should just automatically walk (still in the conversation) from the Great Hall to the Hallway, then into the round table, then do a convo there, before they head off to the battleground. The Act ends after the big cutscene.

One thing you can try is just re-running that sequence, see if it works the second time. But get me the player.log first, so I can see if I can pinpoint what went wrong.
Where is the player log

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The save folder should be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The save folder should be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
here is the player.log file & thanks - I had to add the .rar to get it to attach

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
here is the player.log file & thanks - I had to add the .rar to get it to attach
Huh, it appears to be missing a bunch of files.

Could you do me a favor, see what happens if you unzip it to somewhere like c:\temp, or something? I've seen similar issues where it couldn't load the addressables either because the file path was very long, or because the filepath had special characters in it (like $ { } [], etc).

Reactions: Real Kreten

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

Could you do me a favor, see what happens if you unzip it to somewhere like c:\temp, or something? I've seen similar issues where it couldn't load the addressables either because the file path was very long, or because the filepath had special characters in it (like $ { } [], etc).
I will try that - thanks, and let you know

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

I just did that and it worked, Really thanks for your help, it's a great story

Reactions: Droid Productions

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Hey what if Sarah is some sort of dark chosen of owyn for he dumped magic into but how do we know that in the dungeon some of Owyn seed was still there. And so with power and seed and the circle wouldn't sarah be a dark chosen. Maybe she is using the outsiders to turn Owyn evil like endgame scenario the Owyn become the outsider to hold back the darkness.

• Angry
Reactions: Adry Lemon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey what if Sarah is some sort of dark chosen of owyn for he dumped magic into but how do we know that in the dungeon some of Owyn seed was still there. And so with power and seed and the circle wouldn't sarah be a dark chosen. Maybe she is using the outsiders to turn Owyn evil like endgame scenario the Owyn become the outsider to hold back the darkness.
Chosen aren't made accidentally.

Molly wasn't made chosen the first time he dumped power into her, would be the same thing. Certain things need to happen to be made chosen and none of them did.

Chloe also said sex isn't needed so his seed wouldn't matter but even then it doesn't last that long on the floor so wouldn't be anything left of it by the time Sarah was dancing.

Nothing happened to make her chosen and if it did they would be connected dark or not. He even said after she'd passed out there was no connection at all so she wasn't picked.

Also Sarah has no say in what the outsiders do, they were coming whether she wanted them to or not.

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
Wife's still working on something you've assigned her to, I would assume. One Kingdom Event per character at any one time. I do need to make better use of the quests, a couple of them should be saying "No more content for now",
She was assigned to the Orc weapons, but it wasn't progressing until I played past the chapter.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
more likely if the seed was there she would use it to create a 2nd one by cloning it, mean its not just the good guys (if you can call a lecherous rapist of young girls virtues a good guy...) who can use current technology to adapt...

my personal theory is that everything as been orchestrated and dragons being sentient are doing Merlin bidding from beyond the grave ... every time something really complicated was needed they showed up to ensure Camelot complied .... i mean Eleanor`s granddaddy and grand mommy, 2 powers, being done for by dragons in a space of what 10 years?

and then the dragon head saying that death meant very little for a dragon so if the life of a dragon is so cheap they sacrificed 2 of their own to get rid of the others threats!

furthermore who weaved the love link that Emily discovered?
was it her own mother .... that seems the most likely scenario since it was very intricate work, that went unnoticed for around 1 to 2 decades in a court of very powerful magic wielders and full of political intrigue where such things should not go unnoticed... or for our story purposes Lady Aoiffe at the request of Emily mother?

furthermore i can only consider that Merlin probably had a backup plan. he had so many fail safes in regards to the MC if he fucked up so i can only imagine he should have another great evoker ready to comfort the grieving widow should things go wrong? i can only imagine Booker but he is too "young" but if you made him like 100 or 200 years old evoker he would have the experience to handle the mantle and be more in self control of himself ... yes not the direct son of an extremely powerful and old god but hey that only powers up his own spark but come on the true power is 3 billion gallons of mana and not the 1 or 2 million mana the MC carries around like a big dick energy kind of thing!

i consider mana something like money, a big spark is a wallet while the mantle is a bank account!

Anyway my favorite theory is that Molly is already preggers and that the child inside her will serve as an anchor so she can handle massive amounts of power to deliver a killing blow to one of the others... that kid will be Edward the war scarred who was scarred before he was even delivered onto this world and will become the 1st sword of Camelot and Elanor bodyguard, much to Emily chagrin at having to endure the proof of her husband indiscretions right in front of her eyes... could be worse at least the kid if uggly as hell from all his scars!

however whenever there will be a great gathering she will have to endure the "heir of the clan" katie`s child of an Unknown father... a future challenger for the crown and mantle of the winter king...

Also Sarah has no say in what the outsiders do, they were coming whether she wanted them to or not.
yes but they tend to be sloths and go for the weakest pray but clearly now they are acting in an organized fashion which means they are being fead information or directed towards more specific targets

so yes they where coming either way as Thor pointed out but she and her cult have a saying in where they go 1st!

somehow mexico is a smart choice and a dumb one at the same time... it gives the others time but the pantheon they wiped out is hardly a nuissance not when compared to a place that houses 2-5 pantheons like europe and dozens of strong groups like the clan or the norse

so the others would have done better to show up in western Europe and eliminate the fey and Norse pantheon maybe even the greco roman pantheon and the slavic pantheon if its truly a war of conquest!

but to whom was meso america a nightmare and not just a nuisance? the cult and regular magic wielders, so they removed Sarah target for her, she clearly indicated her disgust at the Aztec pantheon several times!

also we do now know how easy or hard or how cheap or expensive is to open the portal or at least create a beacon for the others portal to be opened at a given location so it might be that opening it in europe would create a storm the beaches situation where several of the others would be too weak and could have been eliminated instead of the current come right in that is going on in Mexico!

i mean it makes sence and that would be the reason why the others are moving so slowly they are still recovering from their "excursion" into this world!

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
any cheats for this game?
Ctrl+J will enable the debug menu; you can edit stuff like cash, stats, set / clear flags directly.

There's also a run-time command interface, but that's a little more involved, and I haven't properly documented it, since I'm the only one working on it. :)

Reactions: Nikira

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Chloe would look absolutely amazing in the boob window outfit, but personal preference is (almost always) underboob.
Yeah, I did love that outfit. I do think Kath pulls it off better than Chloe would, though, so... there might be a scene there if I could convince the two of them it's a good idea.

• Love
Reactions: Tavi13

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is Book 1 finished? And if that is the case could we note that somewhere on the startpage pls. :)
Book 1 (The Crown) is finished. Day 1-115 ingame, and .
Book 2 (The War) is being developed, and will be up on steam when it's done
Book 3 (The Return) is still waiting for me to get around to it :)

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
Book 1 (The Crown) is finished. Day 1-115 ingame, and .
Book 2 (The War) is being developed, and will be up on steam when it's done
Book 3 (The Return) is still waiting for me to get around to it :)
Ok, thank you for the quick response.
You might want to add that somewhere on the first page.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Is Book 1 finished? And if that is the case could we note that somewhere on the startpage pls. :)
It is on the starting page, even if it isn't directly visible.
Under the banner -> overview area -> spoiler -> "v1.0.7b marks the final build of of Love of Magic - Book 1: The Crown."

I think it is mentioned in the changelog (although that is a ton of text to read through).

Also, and believe me when I say I do not mean this in a sarcastic way at all, Book 2 is generally an indication that Book 1 has concluded.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes