Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I also want to say I've been looking forward to playing this again. In fact I have started the game like 3 times in version 4.18 just because I really love this game.

Reactions: Droid Productions

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I think i found a bug: in act 4 during the dragon fight, after the cutscene where Excalibur told us that Emily is on the cusp of becoming a power i find myself in the battle again, but the battle ui disappeard and if i hover my mouse on my char i see the option it's time to go, but when i click nothing happens

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Please don't make me cry this time, please don't make me cry this time, please don't make me cry this time. Crap I'm getting misty-eyed remembering the last update's ending.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Please don't make me cry this time, please don't make me cry this time, please don't make me cry this time. Crap I'm getting misty-eyed remembering the last update's ending.
This ending will make you very high for what's coming.

Reactions: L30

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Game wont open On andorid
Does it give you any error messages, or just shut down? What Android device are you on?

Oh, damnit: love_of_magic_0_5_4b.apk
1596238204060.png

Some kind of snafu in the build process bumped the Android APK size from 1.7gb -> 2.2gb (which is too large for Android). I'll upload 0.5.4 to the mirrors (the only difference was a fix to the memories screen). In the meanwhile you can grab it from here:

Reactions: enrikue

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Arrrrg, that was fantastic and exciting! I got shivers at some parts! Now I'm just sad its over for now. My only critique was the Mc's weird walk in those animations. The story is amazing, I can't wait to buy it on steam, you should all go add it to your wishlists. I hear it helps, and its the least those of us who aren't patrons can do.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes