sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
An oddity, maybe bug?

I'm in Chapter V and killing time in Elsewhere. Bella is a Chosen
Is the third Black Rose usable yet? I have the option to give Jenny the third rose, but then nothing. Clicking on myself does nothing and clicking on her just gives me the normal text about the cafe is closed.
Yes, I used it last night.

Talk to Olivia until she tells you about a strange woman preaching in the street. Go to Jenny at night. She's dressed... differently.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Reactions: sillyrobot

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did all that. The only thing I can do with Olivia is study and leave. But when I gave Jenny the rose, nothing happened, I couldn't click on myself or Jenny. The only thing I could do was leave. And now, I can't get another rose to try again.

Edit: I figured out what I needed to do. Usually I'm already in the shop when night happens, so it doesn't trigger the event. I had to leave and come back in and it triggers the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: ut1stgear1

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's strange... looks like a corrupt download.

Win64:
Try this one.

Viper4bravo

Jun 30, 2020
So loving the game so far, but...I ran into the Dragon and just got murdered. How exactly do you deal with him? Even with Dragonslayer and the magic boost, I'm not doing enough damage to knock him out before the second breath. Is there something I'm missing, or do I just have to reload an earlier save to grind out better gems and Stats (30+ str/int/cha 12 sword currently)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
So loving the game so far, but...I ran into the Dragon and just got murdered. How exactly do you deal with him? Even with Dragonslayer and the magic boost, I'm not doing enough damage to knock him out before the second breath. Is there something I'm missing, or do I just have to reload an earlier save to grind out better gems and Stats (30+ str/int/cha 12 sword currently)?
are you talking about the dragon that kills Erec? you're not supposed to win this fight. haven't played betas so not sure if there are more dragons in Act V

anon1012

May 25, 2018
So is it the end of the game? Because it just kicks me to the save games and tells me to reload.
I just checked how I did it, my first observation was that I have 410hp (You can increase your hp by leveling your strength stat)

• First turn I use the shield breaker round and got a full house (damage 6 in my case)
  • Second turn I'm down to 330 hp and now have my other two party members join.
    • I used dragon slayer with emily and healed myself with Dylan up to 397hp. I also used the poison arrow for what it's worth
  • Third turn down to 273hp, I use dragon slayer, heal and poison arrow again. (You might want to use magic armour if you're getting low)
  • You should be able to take it from here.

Viper4bravo

Jun 30, 2020
I just checked how I did it, my first observation was that I have 410hp (You can increase your hp by leveling your strength stat)

• First turn I use the shield breaker round and got a full house (damage 6 in my case)
  • Second turn I'm down to 330 hp and now have my other two party members join.
    • I used dragon slayer with emily and healed myself with Dylan up to 397hp. I also used the poison arrow for what it's worth
  • Third turn down to 273hp, I use dragon slayer, heal and poison arrow again. (You might want to use magic armour if you're getting low)
  • You should be able to take it from here.
How do you survive the second breath attack?

anon1012

May 25, 2018
How do you survive the second breath attack?
As mentioned already, there should be a cutscene after the second breath attack. If that's somehow not the case maybe check which version you have downloaded. I've got version 0.4.18, maybe you are running an older version which doesn't have it implemented yet.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes