Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
I have and she promptly ignore me.

That was it thanks!
I take a bath/shower before bed but I realize now that's it at late night rather than night.
Why wouldn't the Crowley not be fully upgraded?
Without it being so I wouldn't be able to get the outsider visitors or working late nights would I? :unsure:
Can you post your save, then i'll see what i get and if it's solvable and otherwise Droid can look at it tomorrow.
The Crowley has 3 "stages" (or maybe 4 .. cant recall for certain) you can see it in Chloë's remarks when you hand in special ingredients. The last "Tier" is when she tells you that there is talk about the Crowley at the High tables or something like that.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
you need to provide Chloe with enough special ingredients! and perhaps the ingredients ? not sure about that 2nd one but i always gather up 50 ingredients for the diamond!
Can you post your save, then i'll see what i get and if it's solvable and otherwise Droid can look at it tomorrow.
The Crowley has 3 "stages" (or maybe 4 .. cant recall for certain) you can see it in Chloë's remarks when you hand in special ingredients. The last "Tier" is when she tells you that there is talk about the Crowley at the High tables or something like that.
Thanks to both of you!
Chloe says: The Magical community now outnumbers the students and tourists.
I guess I have to go Elsewhere to grind more stuff and be lucky with the shrines and treasure-cards.

Anyhow, the Pixie returned to me.
However then there's the matter of the Black Rose.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
The black roses are found at the shrines. You can choose to grab the rose or ignore it.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The black roses are found at the shrines. You can choose to grab the rose or ignore it.
Unfortunately I ran out of days(pages) and Book 1 ended with me missing out on many many things :(

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The only way to fix that is to start over I'm sorry to say, all those "side missions" are book 1 only.
Then again you get to enjoy the story once more and maybe you can get a "completionist" this time around :)
Indeed! That's a benefit of course! :)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The only way to fix that is to start over I'm sorry to say, all those "side missions" are book 1 only.
Then again you get to enjoy the story once more and maybe you can get a "completionist" this time around :)
This is one of the reasons I've played from day 1 to the end of current book 2 content for the 3rd time. It's not so much a "completionist" mentality. I just wanted to see the content I missed, even if I never bundled it all into a single play through.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Turns out both OSX and Linux had screwed up builds; fixed and re-uploaded:

Win32: - -
Win64: - -
OSX: - -
Linux: - - -

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Been meaning to give this a go for a while. Found it very enjoyable once i got into it.
Have to say Emily is my least favourite of the women, though maybe that's influenced by the forced love. Molly is my definite favourite, so definitely hoping for lots more intimate times in book2. Curious as to whether there's going to be any jealousy coming in to play in the relations.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Been meaning to give this a go for a while. Found it very enjoyable once i got into it.
Have to say Emily is my least favourite of the women, though maybe that's influenced by the forced love. Molly is my definite favourite, so definitely hoping for lots more intimate times in book2. Curious as to whether there's going to be any jealousy coming in to play in the relations.
I obviously like Emily :)

Jealousy and conflict. Not with the Chose, no. There might be other characters with more passion and fire conflicting with MC over their relationship.

Mar 27, 2019
I obviously like Emily :)

Jealousy and conflict. Not with the Chose, no. There might be other characters with more passion and fire conflicting with MC over their relationship.
Passion and FIRE huh? HUH? Is our favorite fiery evoker finally gonna lay down the gauntlet :love: Don't get me wrong...LOVE Emily...but damn would love to get Katie somehow into my perma-harem as opposed to being occasional fuck-buddy...

Reactions: KiraJames and DA22
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes