• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So realizing I missed the "for the horde" quest line, I've replayed book2 yet again. On completing "fist full of dollars" and heading to the Crowley at night, I not only was able to start the "for the horde" quest, but also was able to buy Katie's booze. Since Droid tightened up the logic on the Katie quest, I've never before been able to get Chloe to sell me the bottle of whisky prior to the end of act VII. Maybe this was just random, or perhaps not?
yes it was i always finished those quests! not that i enjoyed them since i felt out of options! we should be able to screw around with our calendar to always get a morning or an afternoon free to be able to spar with Kathie!

would we be able to start an actual relationship with Aoife and later add her to our harem i wonder?
droid answered that already! an elf lady should be available if you play your cards right!

Reactions: Adry Lemon

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Been playing this game for a few days, and it seems something didn't trigger correctly, if I check what's supposed to happen in the walkthrough.
I bought the cat suit for Chloe, I think it was on day 42, and I'm now at the end of day 46, lake beach party day, and still nothing from Chloe...
I that normal ? Is there anything I can check in the debug menu to see if this was triggered correctly, and if not, what can I do to correct that without restarting everything ?

PS : I don't know if it's just me, but Dylan is pretty useless here, I would have preferred an all girls team with a nice black healer woman in his place. But maybe I'm missing some spoiler thing that's gonna happen later...

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
would we be able to start an actual relationship with Aoife and later add her to our harem i wonder?

Aoife's got a couple of things going for her (he's already done her model and she's hot AF.) Still, there's a lot going on...

- MC - Katie 'benefits upgrade' There's obviously a quest around this already, just not completed.
- MC - Fia hot-hot-smoll-sex (What? We know she's interested and MC's not really known for restraint...)
- MC - Jalsa brutal-feral-hot-hot-were-tiger-sex multiple hints this could be coming
- MC - Kath (never give up hope) Kerrvana
- Dylan - <unknown Fae> Relationship we've been told will happen sooner or later (everybody feels bad for Dylan)
- Keith - Keira Relationship Keith needs to prove himself worthy somehow to make this one happen
- Then there is not-neglecting Emily/Akane/Bella/Molly along the way
- and lets not forget poor forgotten Matthew and Zenia who have the whole love-me/stab-me thing going

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Been playing this game for a few days, and it seems something didn't trigger correctly, if I check what's supposed to happen in the walkthrough.
I bought the cat suit for Chloe, I think it was on day 42, and I'm now at the end of day 46, lake beach party day, and still nothing from Chloe...
I that normal ? Is there anything I can check in the debug menu to see if this was triggered correctly, and if not, what can I do to correct that without restarting everything ?

PS : I don't know if it's just me, but Dylan is pretty useless here, I would have preferred an all girls team with a nice black healer woman in his place. But maybe I'm missing some spoiler thing that's gonna happen later...
Nevermind about the cat suit thing, seems the trigger was in the bathroom.... ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018

You need to take a shower at night for Chloe.

Dylan's basically just a wingman. There's rumor he's going to get a side relationship with a Fae at some point. Might just be 'story' rather than main-line visuals though. We'll see.

Reactions: Adry Lemon

kaikujo001

Jul 26, 2020
Just finish book 1, In I absolutely love it. My question is: is there a lot of content in book 2?( like 3 hours or more) if not should I just wait for now?

Reactions: Real Kreten

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
This is what I get when I confront Snowdrop's bully... Cannot do anything from here.
Any idea why it does this and how to correct it ?
1620342278023.png

draxton

Dec 10, 2019
Ok it worked when I did it again.
AMD Graphics? I ran into a similar issue in an older computer that had an AMD card (at another staged fight)
If so, it seems to be an issue with Unity/AMD (log file kept informing about DirectX and Unity errors)
Fortunately a restart fixes the issue.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
AMD Graphics? I ran into a similar issue in an older computer that had an AMD card (at another staged fight)
If so, it seems to be an issue with Unity/AMD (log file kept informing about DirectX and Unity errors)
Fortunately a restart fixes the issue.
No, NVIDIA GTX1080. I just returned home, reloaded my last save, and when I had a shrine pop again, all went well and I destroyed the demon.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No, NVIDIA GTX1080. I just returned home, reloaded my last save, and when I had a shrine pop again, all went well and I destroyed the demon.
Damn... if you see anything like that again, let me know, and pass me the player.log file.

I *think* I've fixed that something similar for the steam build; I might need to do another build for non-steam players.

On other news I'm almost done with Act VII+;final build is in testing.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, build's updated. For some reason it felt like this one was a long update, but it was just 5 weeks. Hard to track time in this messed up pandemic world.

Act VII+ is a world expansion build, meaning it contains content designed to be played across the whole of Book 2. Having said so, it ended up being more story-telling heavy than expected, with quite a few new events included. There's two quests (trigger from King's Dragon while drinking at night), snowdrop will show up in your bathroom to start a new quest for poker lovers, there's the first of the TV viewing events at the Crowley, and two new scenes added to Molly's recurring sex scene at the King's Dragon. Oh, and a pet. Because every game is better if it gives you a pet.

Apart from that there's a lot of little tweaks and fixes; you can now navigate with keys on the map, it has a day/night cycle, new enemies, new traits, added balance tweaks to combat in Elsewhere, etc.

Hope you enjoy it; as always, if you want to support development and keep me in instant noodles, you can do so through or by buying it on .

4.60 star(s) 254 Votes