Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
Can anyone tell me the android requirements for this game....?my phone supports pubg mobile....can i play this too?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Some lessons learned from this:
1. I should probably have put a timeline in place :) Competition runs until ....
2. If I do the competition across multiple platforms (Twitter/F95/Patreon), use different images, otherwise trying to post winners become a pain.
3. For twitter, remember to say "Like and share", otherwise the Twitter AI thinks your thread is a trainwreck. I got ratio'ed harder than ever before :)

A lot of close misses, and some people (clearly people of culture) got Nipple #2 (46) right, but in the end you all just underestimated just how perky Molly is. :)

battlenips.png

battlenips_reveal.png

Sadly no winners from F95 this time (someone on Twitter got it). Anyway, this was fun; I should definitely do it again. Thanks everyone for playing... I'll get back to writing and rendering day 151 now :)

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
is there a walkthru for book 2?
As Droid notes - there's a dedicated to that. The player wiki is built by players, so it isn't guaranteed/official but the goal is to keep it as correct and current as possible. Book 2 information is very much a WIP since Book 2 is a WIP :)

There are typically edits on a daily basis. Right now it is as much just documenting things as they are put into the game as anything else. There are four major sections with various subsections.

Items in each section are (intended to be) chronological, but development changes and timing when players see things can disrupt that at times.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes