Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks! I don't care being a lab rat. It's nice to have something to do during valentine while I'm solo xd.
Okay, android test build up. This is 0.2.21, so we're closing up at the end of Act III's main story; obviously it's not *done* yet, or I would have updated the main thread. I have *no* idea if it works (since I've never tried to build against lolipop before), but you get to be the test case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(For others interested in beta-testing, the is always open)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, android test build up. This is 0.2.21, so we're closing up at the end of Act III's main story; obviously it's not *done* yet, or I would have updated the main thread. I have *no* idea if it works (since I've never tried to build against lolipop before), but you get to be the test case.

Here is the download link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(For others interested in beta-testing, the is always open)
Sorry but I try to stay away from Discord. :) So I will have to be patient I guess for a few more days.

• Love
Reactions: Droid Productions

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry but I try to stay away from Discord. :) So I will have to be patient I guess for a few more days.
Why? I do not know Discord at all, and did not have the feeling to use it. Is there any disadvantage one should know ?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
"School-setting" tag needed for this thread.
They're post-grad students, I don't know if school setting fits, since that's usually High School. Obviously there's a few lectures, and occasionally homework, but it's largely an excuse for letting them hang out and socialize.

Reactions: DA22, Rolo and L30

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/
  • School setting [Used when the setting is a school, college and involves students.]
Xir, please stop. Xir, don't have to live like this. Xir could be happy if only xir decided to stop trolling people.
While the definition of school setting does fit the minimum criteria, users that search for "school setting" would be quite disappointed by the lack of schooly things to do.... even the teachers present in LoM act as if teaching was just a hurdle to reach the good parts

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
LOL, when I said, this game is like "Champions Leage", I was wrong. Totally wrong.
It is more like "Championship of the Solar System" :)

This game really made me to look for a signature (thats my first!), and to increase my patreon tier above what I normally do (and can afford) ....

PS: I hope the signature helps this game to get more attention (and support of course)...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
OK I tried this discord thingy, got v0.31 DL and got lots of help from friendly guys. No need to stay long or read a lot. But I appreciate the advantages...
Glad you like it, do not mind though if I stay away. :) Now the wait is for when Droid thinks the new version can be shared. :)

Reactions: Rolo

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
emily_swimsuit.gif emily_swimsuit3.gif

Making the character animations Lakeside tales. Figure I should probably share ;)

Lakeside tales is the last chunk of updates for Act III (well, that and the catgirl). I wanted the girls to chill at the lake, anime style. So I needed some outfits for them. Since I'm making them all at once I decided to play with a slightly different lighting model to try to play with the sun at the lake.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
skirt_flip.png

I had a request for a 'marilyn monroe' moment. The one on the left was the first attempt; I used a second spotlight shining up her leg to compensate for the shadow. After a bit of messing around with translucency and subsurface scattering I managed to remove the spot, and light it solely from pass-through lighting.

Of course, once i continued to pose it I realized that this had made her dress a little more transparent than Emily probably bargained for. But I have found I'm okay with this.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
emily_sword2.gif

And a final bit of art for today. I had an idea I wanted to test out in DAZ. I was going to render it at 512x512 resolution, which at 30 frames would take a while, but not forever. It was on frame #2 before I realized I'd left it at 2K (which is where I do all my scene renders). Well, it's started, so I might as well let it keep going. Maybe I'll use it for after effects or something.

1582012432423.png

17 hours later I was starting to regret my life decisions. Especially because at high resolutions there's some lighting artifacts (the key light's shining off the blade in the later half of the animation, which will be left as a lesson to self when it comes to smoke testing animations). This is I believe the only 300x125 signature GIF custom rendered at 2K. Ah well, live and learn.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Could this game get more characters that looked more like Miss Sarah, and less like 12-year-old boys?
I binged this game and couldn't stop, it was almost heartbreaking to see a TO BE CONTINUED moniker come up.

Reactions: Rolo

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Could this game get more characters that looked more like Miss Sarah, and less like 12-year-old boys?
I binged this game and couldn't stop, it was almost heartbreaking to see a TO BE CONTINUED moniker come up.
Apart from Olivia and Sarah, most of the girls are B's and C's. I'll keep the D's in mind when I add the next character :)

Glad you liked the story; Act III is about a week or so away from completion.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Apart from Olivia and Sarah, most of the girls are B's and C's. I'll keep the D's in mind when I add the next character :)

Glad you liked the story; Act III is about a week or so away from completion.
"Liked the story" is putting it mildly really.

You are using real location shots for every scene, the art for every individual character and reaction they have in situations is perfect, the story draws me in as any good novel should, the choices I am given arent completely convoluted, yet lead to various interesting outcomes, and the anticipation to what is next, as I said earlier, is a little unnerving to patiently wait for.

You are an artist in every sense of the word, I not only look forward to seeing this game till its conclusion (and possibly more), but to see everything else your mind will create in the future.

If I was able to donate to patreon, I would have your top level, and it saddens me that I am unable to do so yet.

4.60 star(s) 251 Votes