a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
NG+ is completed only for book1
I just wanted some clarification regarding NG+ for book 3. Is NG+ already in book 3 or will it be put in the development cycle once the Morningstar updates and NG+ book 2 are finished?
Yes and no, book 3 will give you the save for the book 1 NG+ game.
Book 1 is complete unless there are bugs and then they will get fixed.
Book 2 and 3 main story are done leaving a lot of side stories undone for now.
Not all gems from both 1 and 3 are in book 2 and book 2 is the next on the list for NG+.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just wanted some clarification regarding NG+ for book 3. Is NG+ already in book 3 or will it be put in the development cycle once the Morningstar updates and NG+ book 2 are finished?
There's no NG+ for Book 3 yet; I'm done with NG+ for Book 1, I'll get around to NG+ for Book 2 in time, and then finally NG+ for book 3.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How do I play New Game + For Books 1-3?
Once you've finished Book 3, it'll have a save called Act16.sav3.
If you download latest book 1 (1.6.7d) there's now a new Start button (New Game and New Game+).
Click that, and you start a new game. You'll start with higher stats (15/15/15), more cash (10,000) and all your gems from Book 3. It'll also unlock new scenes, and subtly rewrite some of the existing scenes.

There's no NG+ for Book 2 or 3 yet; I'll get around to it later. At the moment I'm busy writing act IV of Morningstar.

Shangaria

Dec 28, 2019
is it normal that in the latest version of book one that i'm getting no special ingredients what so ever? At day 28 so far, went to Elswhere as soon and whenever I could and I can't find a single special ingredient.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is it normal that in the latest version of book one that i'm getting no special ingredients what so ever? At day 28 so far, went to Elswhere as soon and whenever I could and I can't find a single special ingredient.
Easiest is bring Bella and Foxy, and search the treasure sites; they have a high probability of dropping there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I see, thank you for answering, also would like to say I love the game, one of my favorite VN and leans into things I love, so good work on it. So sad the books are done but thank you for all the hard work and amazing story
Book 1 is done but both book 2 and 3 only the main story is done, several side quest still needs more content.
Both 2 & 3 still need NG+.

Reactions: motseer

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
What is the process/req for upgrading the Crowley? I hav given over a ton of ingredients but don't know where/how/when to get the option to upgrade. Thanks

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
on the paths, occaisionally when you select "treasure", have bella or kitsune in your party, have them look and there's a chance they'll find "special ingredient"......
I somehow didn’t realize that special ingredients were different and I didn’t know you needed party members. Thanks, you saved me a lot of confusion!

as an aside, I am an anal-ytical person - I am curious how much more butt stuff happens throughout the game (I’m like 6-7 hours into the game)? Is there anyone who is the “butt queen”? (I am still hoping for more with Chloe - she’s awesome)

I love the way Molly’s first few scenes went - that was so well done -but then it’s all been like lovey dovey sex .. wait.. I just realized is there different scenes if you tell Molly you love them vs like them..?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
thanks! I somehow didn’t realize that special ingredients were different, just thought it was shorthand

as an aside, I am an anal-ytical person - I am curious how much more butt stuff happens in the game? Is there anyone who is the “butt queen”?

I love the way Molly’s first few scenes went but then it’s all been like lovey dovey sex .. wait.. I just realized is there different scenes if you tell Molly you love them vs like them..?
Not the last analytical scene by far. MC initially assumes analysis is required for the ritual, which goes down with Akane like a bowling ball. Later others join in the fun.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm having an issue with a quest(Olivia) when Isaw her at bookstore she got a book, at night went to library and the scene showed but then went there almost every night and the quest didn't continue when I finished book 1 and started book 2 there was no more quest for her. so what am I missing?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm having an issue with a quest(Olivia) when Isaw her at bookstore she got a book, at night went to library and the scene showed but then went there almost every night and the quest didn't continue when I finished book 1 and started book 2 there was no more quest for her. so what am I missing?
Olivia's got no quest-lines in book 2 (atm). The book scene in LoM Book 1 was from the New Game+ update.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Olivia's got no quest-lines in book 2 (atm). The book scene in LoM Book 1 was from the New Game+ update.
so in order to see that part I need to finish the game then do a new game+. Also if that scene is for new game+ why did it trigger on 1st playthrough, Olivia was at bookstore and then she did a dancing thing in library and quest kept saying go at night. Had to start game because when I replaced my pc an incompetent worker there decided to erase my ssd card and lost everything I had and acumulated in 10 years,lost all my games (should've sued that dude)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
no, no, no. the olivia book questline was added in ALONG WITH that particular update. her questline is done and over with in book one. THAT'S what droid meant. i think....
Yeah but I think it's on new game+ I triggered it but only had 1st scene at library he says in his answer it's for new game+ but why did it trigger in normal game? I had to start from book 1 since all my pc games were wipped out and what's worse all my paid games fo4,anno1800,skyrim,and so on I should've sued that incompetent for deleting it all, he should've called me to let me know and would've told him NO and taken my pc to fix somewhere else. Probably was the power because pc didn't turn on but he just wanted to make money and he fck'ed up 10years+I had in there +600GB of games and all info I had in there and +50 games from this site, gonna take months to put it all together and replay all the games again.

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah but I think it's on new game+ I triggered it but only had 1st scene at library he says in his answer it's for new game+
reread his post- " The book scene in LoM Book 1 was from the New Game+ update. ".......it was ADDED with THE update that added NG+, but it wasn't ONLY in NG+.....i'm currently finishing a playthru of regular book 1 and it's there as it's supposed to be.

4.60 star(s) 250 Votes