4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Love or Lust: Divine Proclivity [v0.2.3a] [BadPotato] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 2.53 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 782 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 735 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
Another great update, loved both of the new additions to the house. Somehow this game can have me wanting to both lewd and cuddle all the characters. I really can't decide which side I want to "win" because all the characters are so lovable. One question though, so Lina is on Lust's side, Alice is for Love, Sarah is for Creation, but whose side is Jaime and Sarah technically for? Does Sarah count as both options or is Creation a third option for the bet. I might've missed or forgotten if it was mentioned in the story.
Definitely looking forward to the next updates, keep up the great work.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.3a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Xtmr61

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Copied over from my Patreon page:

A post in full honesty
Hello everyone, I know I have been quiet these last few weeks, hell I even managed to miss the public release date on the 1st...

I want to talk to you all and be fully honest. To start off, I have just refunded my Patrons for their Feb. billing and suspended all billing for now.

In all honesty, I've let my depression get the better of me lately and I've lost about a week and a half to it. Where the game stands, I'm down to just remaking both Lina's/Sarah's events and then the update will be done. I however do know that I will not be making that Feb. 15th deadline for Patrons, in fact where I am mentally I'm not sure it will be done until March 1st or longer. So that being said, I am taking a two week break to rest, go on a hike, fix some things here but overall think about things moving forward.

Something that has been on my mind heavily lately which in all l honesty has worsened my mental state is that I received an offer to work on a game for steam, something that would be non adult oriented and fully mainstream which would quite honestly fix all of my financial issues. The problem? I hate letting anyone down. That most certainly includes you guys. If I accept the offer, I'll be putting this project on Hiatus for a few months with every intention of coming back to it because I love this story and we have barely scratched the surface of it. A small but not really a spoiler... the story isn't ending with the bet and there is soooo much more to it and that's why again, if it goes on hiatus, I WILL return to it.

I really thought everything would be easier with this game once I lost my job but in reality that just caused more issues... No longer getting home around 1-3am and being able to work on it for a few hours while everyone else was asleep but now with a normal schedule in line around my family, having to work around certain eyes that I don't wish to see or know of this project. It has simply made things harder during this time.

One thing is for certain though. If I do accept the offer, I will make sure at least V0.2.4a is done and posted to all of you before I close up shop for a little while.

For Patrons: I thank you all and appreciate all of your support, I'll be signing off of here shortly If you wish to cancel your Patron support entirely I fully understand. Regardless billing will be suspended until I fully come back to this.
Thank you all
~Cheers

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Another great update, loved both of the new additions to the house. Somehow this game can have me wanting to both lewd and cuddle all the characters. I really can't decide which side I want to "win" because all the characters are so lovable. One question though, so Lina is on Lust's side, Alice is for Love, Sarah is for Creation, but whose side is Jaime and Sarah technically for? Does Sarah count as both options or is Creation a third option for the bet. I might've missed or forgotten if it was mentioned in the story.
Definitely looking forward to the next updates, keep up the great work.
One quick thing before I signed off for now, Sarah/Jaime are Neutral characters that develop as to how you treat them, if you check the character info page for Sarah, it will tell you whose side she is currently leaning for awarding a point. The same will go for Jaime. As for the bet, 5 out of 6 remaining characters meant for it are designed this way so the player controls the outcome, only Lina/Alice and one other planned are forced points for story purposes.
So to clarify >.> ... 7/10 characters during the bet will be neutral and you choose whose side gets the point. Some easier to move to one side more than others.

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
While it may sadden me to see this project be halted during your hiatus, please take all the time you need to better your health and look after yourself. The same goes for taking the other job, as long as you'll be happy and the game isn't completely dead then it is at least fine by me.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
I laughed so hard when all of the girls changed in appearance "thanks to a mysterious intervention" hahaha

Also called "dev made an update in his assets"

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Meh. The whole screen panning on a single image and calling it "animated" is just cheating imo. Combined with the frequent boring grind of a chat system, the dev refusing to draw nipples and preferring to draw sex scenes either full clothed or covered up, I'm simply not interested in this game anymore. There's simply barely any actual content going on in this game. I won't be an ass and leave a bad review because it doesn't tick my boxes, but I won't say I'm not disappointed by this game's progress.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Overall like the HS2 change. However I do prefer the way Lust, Lina and Sarah's faces look in 1. The textures are nice, I just prefer their old structure. Call it their bone structure not their skin. Especially Sarah's eyes. Just sat there looking at them for a while. Blue and Purple are my fave colours so I'm biased there. I especially like Sara's hair in HS1. Also have a weakness for bob-cuts. On faces that they look good on. And her's was perfect for it. Other then that, am damn glad I stumbled on this update. I had it before, but I musta played it drunk cause I don't recall playing it at all til today. The other girls faces tho, I like their new faces better. Especially Alice's eyes. :}

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Sadly, Dev hasn't updated since February, online here, and their Patreon page is gone. Not sure about their Discord, but guessing they either made the switch over to the other game, or other things happened, such as life. Was an interesting game, but think at this point, it's an abandoned game....

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
Copied over from my Patreon page:

A post in full honesty
Hello everyone, I know I have been quiet these last few weeks, hell I even managed to miss the public release date on the 1st...

I want to talk to you all and be fully honest. To start off, I have just refunded my Patrons for their Feb. billing and suspended all billing for now.

In all honesty, I've let my depression get the better of me lately and I've lost about a week and a half to it. Where the game stands, I'm down to just remaking both Lina's/Sarah's events and then the update will be done. I however do know that I will not be making that Feb. 15th deadline for Patrons, in fact where I am mentally I'm not sure it will be done until March 1st or longer. So that being said, I am taking a two week break to rest, go on a hike, fix some things here but overall think about things moving forward.

Something that has been on my mind heavily lately which in all l honesty has worsened my mental state is that I received an offer to work on a game for steam, something that would be non adult oriented and fully mainstream which would quite honestly fix all of my financial issues. The problem? I hate letting anyone down. That most certainly includes you guys. If I accept the offer, I'll be putting this project on Hiatus for a few months with every intention of coming back to it because I love this story and we have barely scratched the surface of it. A small but not really a spoiler... the story isn't ending with the bet and there is soooo much more to it and that's why again, if it goes on hiatus, I WILL return to it.

I really thought everything would be easier with this game once I lost my job but in reality that just caused more issues... No longer getting home around 1-3am and being able to work on it for a few hours while everyone else was asleep but now with a normal schedule in line around my family, having to work around certain eyes that I don't wish to see or know of this project. It has simply made things harder during this time.

One thing is for certain though. If I do accept the offer, I will make sure at least V0.2.4a is done and posted to all of you before I close up shop for a little while.

For Patrons: I thank you all and appreciate all of your support, I'll be signing off of here shortly If you wish to cancel your Patron support entirely I fully understand. Regardless billing will be suspended until I fully come back to this.
Thank you all
~Cheers
Hope you come back

Reactions: longsuper1

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Was version 0.2.4a ever released? Is there any more content after Jaimie's joins the harem and Lina's "twinning" episode?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes