• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Love or Lust [v0.2.1a] BadPotato

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.62 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 430 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 413 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yet no nopy link huh? :unsure:
Report the opening post to admins and ask for a Nopy link under other options. Not all devs have an invite from Nopy to enable them to upload game there, devs can ask for it though from admins of this site.

Reactions: Cokane0

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Report the opening post to admins and ask for a Nopy link under other options. Not all devs have an invite from Nopy to enable them to upload game there, devs can ask for it though from admins of this site.
oh so member can also report about asking another link huh? i didnt now that :unsure:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
just curious if something is broken here. I have tried this on 5 different days now and get the same reply. I also put the patch in hoping that would fix it. With no actual guide to keep tabs on things im not sure whats going on.

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
just curious if something is broken here. I have tried this on 5 different days now and get the same reply. I also put the patch in hoping that would fix it. With no actual guide to keep tabs on things im not sure whats going on.
For some reason the patch is not fixing it for everyone which I don't understand why. If going to the MC's bedroom and hitting skip time until nighttime doesn't fix it then unfortunately I'll have to say redownload the game.
It was supposed to be a surprise of her showing up between the evening-night transition but in the new version I put up this morning takes the surprise out of it and just forces the story to continue.

I apologize as this is a bug that I can't seem to replicate on my end after the patch so I'm not sure what is going on with some of your game files.

~Cheers

Reactions: SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I apologize as this is a bug that I can't seem to replicate on my end after the patch so I'm not sure what is going on with some of your game files.

~Cheers
Not a big deal shit happens and bugs pop up i know from dealing with building mods for other game genres over the years. I think one thing that might help would be some sort of quest log that would keep track of who and when to see someone. i may have missed it if it popped up like a couple others have. Or maybe changing it to say come back in the evening night or what ever time instead of tomorrow? like i said though not a big deal and i kept trying it and finally got past it.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lina looks kinda weird in the new update. Possibly to distance her from looking like Maria from Harem Hotel? Everyone else looks pretty good, though.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.1a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Before anything, yes I'll be adding a MEGA download link as soon as it's done... I am however uploading at under 100kb's right now due to ISP issues so it will be added once it is finally done whenever that is...

Love or Lust V0.2.1b Patch notes

This update includes:

Character sheets for all characters that can be found in the MC's bedroom. Going there will tell you if there are further main events for each character as well as give you a hint if there are requirements to start the next event. These character sheets will also give you the current day's schedule for that character. So no more of having to refer to the image I put out showing where everyone will be. (Currently working on a map as well for quick jumping again which will also let you know where ppl are at that moment.) Sarah's page will actually let you know which path you are following with her as well as change the image depending on if she is following the path of Love or Lust at that time.

Lina's story is continuing, just talk to Luna next to get part 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other things added:

Alice shower options

Alice Sleep over

Lina Sleep over w/ 2 options there as well

Scene with Luna if you catch her on the beach Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday Evening.

Next public update will be on next Sat (Dec 12) which contains 2 main events for Sarah as well as 2 main events for Alice so if you have already played through V0.2.1a and wish to hold off until the next update, I wouldn't blame you. This one was mainly focused around bugfixes/typos and creating the character sheet system.
Main post has been updated with the DL links

~Cheers
Also I hate my internet.. but 69... nice...:
ihatemyinternet.jpg

Reactions: DA22

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
OP updated with DL links

V0.2.1C
2 Main events for Sarah
2 Main events for Alice

First Sarah event fixes everyone's complaint about the void being too bright, I had inherently designed it to be white space such as a blank canvas or a piece of paper to create and draw on (I see my mistake but I was an artist doing a lot of ink work years back before I had muscle/tendon issues so I liked that concept a lot) This event also begins a new story arc that I am very excited for. :)

(Pixeldrain DL is also coming, I started the upload for it late last night but it failed and now contending with extremely low upload speeds during the day here.)

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
OP updated with DL links

V0.2.1C
2 Main events for Sarah
2 Main events for Alice

First Sarah event fixes everyone's complaint about the void being too bright, I had inherently designed it to be white space such as a blank canvas or a piece of paper to create and draw on (I see my mistake but I was an artist doing a lot of ink work years back before I had muscle/tendon issues so I liked that concept a lot) This event also begins a new story arc that I am very excited for. :)

(Pixeldrain DL is also coming, I started the upload for it late last night but it failed and now contending with extremely low upload speeds during the day here.)
Game is now promoted - also added a NOPY link for you.

Cheers

PS - Even if you just update the OP with ONE of the links you used - - - - then report the game update - we can and will make the others for you ;)

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Love or Lust: Divine Proclivity [v0.2.1c] [BadPotato] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.6 GB
Compressed PC Size: 555.0 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Love Or Lust Divine Proclivity 0.2.1 c Compressed with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes