4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Hey BadPotato GameDev , i'm first trying your game, and i must say, so far is a good game, but some "have fun" with luna aren't supose to be made a little later? Now she can give me a blowjob even without lina arriving at home, the mc even said "huh, you sure all that 'blessing' you put in my cum was all out after lina?"
Wow, that was a surprising oversight that I cant believe I missed >.> but thank you for letting me know and I have just fixed that for V0.1.4.

As far as V0.1.4 goes... this will be my largest update to date in terms of image count. Due to the new character having 2 full routes, having over 100 images per single event may be normal for her, not to mention the current event I am working on actually is 159 images total.

~Cheers and I hope everyone is having a good day so far!

Last edited:

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Love or Lust [v0.1.3b] BadPotato

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 238 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 221 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thank you for doing compressed versions, especially for mac as that will be the first time it has been available for that platform.
As I see someone has already updated the OP, I'll leave it how it is there.
~Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thank you for doing compressed versions, especially for mac as that will be the first time it has been available for that platform.
As I see someone has already updated the OP, I'll leave it how it is there.
~Cheers
You are welcome

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
how do you can advance love and lust?

I have Alice love 93 and lust 2... and 0 for the rest of characters in both.

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Version 0.1.4a progress update:
Hello!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am very well underway with V0.1.4a and to let everyone know where it stands. This is something I will like to do more often with each main update as I feel it will help give you an insight as to how things are moving along.
If you are a Patron you have seen a preview showing that you are meeting someone new and her events are currently quite... GIRTHY. They are currently averaging around 100 images with the largest being 159 total.
So here is what is currently done as of this time:
--------------
1. Sol - 1 main event finished, another written but awaiting images
2, Luna - 1 side event finished, 1 main written needing images as well as 1 more side
3. Alice - 1 side + 1 main written, needing images + 1 misc written needing images
4. New Char - 5 mains finished + 1 side finished
5. Lina - 1 misc written needing images.
6. 1 misc. event finished (it will be obvious what this is when it happens)
---------------
As you can see I am very much focusing on the new character this update and of the total new images/animations already done the count is just shy of 700. I have this entire weekend off so I will be focusing on getting as much as I can done and hopefully get all of this finished before the OCT 15th Patron only V0.1.4a release. If not then what ever is missing will make its way into a V0.14b release shortly afterward.
I know I wasn't planning on releasing to Patrons 2 weeks early quite yet but I set a goal for myself and with my job severely cutting my hours I am trying to see the silver lining in the fact that now it's looking like it I can actually meet those deadlines.
So all in all, you can expect larger updates moving forward.
I hope you are all having a good day and stay safe out there!
~Cheers!

Reactions: BlasKyau

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
OP has been updated per new release
Full Patreon public release post:

Hello everyone!
I happily bring you V0.1.4a of Love or lust! This release is a little different from previous releases as in it is heavily revolving around a single major event. That being said you still will have time with your favorite characters!
Alright time for them update notes!
-------------------------------------------------
Sarah ~ 5 main events and 1 small encounter that will hint at things to come which can be found Thursday morning in the new area.
Alice ~ 1 main event that will automatically start once you visit her in the new area.
Lina ~ 1 main event that will automatically start once you visit her in the new area.
Sol ~ 1 main event.
Luna 1 main event that will automatically start once you visit the Envoy's room in the new area as well as a side option that becomes available after that event. The side option can be found Monday morning in the new area.
-------------------------------
I know this update may seem smaller than normal but in fact it is roughly 800 new images/animations in total as well as a lot of work went into designing the new content.
The following major update will be V0.2.1 as it will effectively begin chapter 2 of the story. I plan to heavily fill out the environment as well as recreate all of the previous side actions for the new area.
~Cheers!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sounds fun! I'm gonna check it out. Knowing myself, without playing I can predict the big question: if and when can we fuck the goddesses? :D

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Sounds fun! I'm gonna check it out. Knowing myself, without playing I can predict the big question: if and when can we fuck the goddesses? :D
lol in time... I have many plans for the future but something like that will be much down the road storywise. But hey, you still have the Goddesses envoys to play with in the meantime :)

~Cheers

Reactions: Ayhsel

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Love or Lust [v0.1.4a] BadPotato

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 310 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 293 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Also note, this will be the last update where you have an option of playing through the early or new intro. After this the old intro with Daz3D models for the higher realm will be removed.

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Anyone else getting a crash when trying to open the map?
maptest.png
Just tested it and the map is working fine for me for that version. What is the error it is giving you? Also what version? If you have a compressed copy of the game, I have nothing to do with that.

~Cheers

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
View attachment 882718
Just tested it and the map is working fine for me for that version. What is the error it is giving you? Also what version? If you have a compressed copy of the game, I have nothing to do with that.

~Cheers
Its the 0.1.4a version, the original, just downloaded it today. And here is the trace
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Its the 0.1.4a version, the original, just downloaded it today. And here is the trace
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welp alright then, everyone can expect a bugfix for this tomorrow or early early morning depending how fast I can get a new version uploaded with the fix.
Really confused as I can't get it to crash for me with that and that whole section of code on mine is #'d out which basically means the game ignores it. Not sure if it bugged for you during the download but I will remove the entire section just in case.

Thank you for letting me know

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow are you kidding me with Sarahs room right now? Im near blind after just a few minutes of playing this update. I closed the game finally the deleted. (n)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes