• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
So I like the game but lust is losing? The interaction between Alice & mc are great they spend time alone watching movies talking eating together there relationship is progressing sol really did bring her for the mc, Luna though only brought Lina for herself! First time with Lina Luna interrupts to show her and her alone the play room, second time finally alone but Alice interrupts hj third has nothing to do with mc and Lina because Luna & Lina are having sexy time they don't invite mc don't ask him to watch nothing because Luna brought Lina for herself 4th time finally alone get bj & guess what Luna there again even the shower fantasy is guess what Luna & Lina nothing to do with mc, so I say let Luna have her there not doing anything to make mc lustful there playing with each other alone so yeah love winning Alice content written much better showing love progress, Lina content not spending any time with mc to busy with Luna so I wish I wasn't forced to to do Lina's content to progress game? Just my opinion but I would like Lina to be there to invoke lustful feelings in mc not Luna, lust losing so far. I'll keep watching hopefully linas story starts to get written better & starts focusing on making mc want to choose lust & stops her alone time with Luna?????

Reactions: Nova1811

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
So I like the game but lust is losing? The interaction between Alice & mc are great they spend time alone watching movies talking eating together there relationship is progressing sol really did bring her for the mc, Luna though only brought Lina for herself! First time with Lina Luna interrupts to show her and her alone the play room, second time finally alone but Alice interrupts hj third has nothing to do with mc and Lina because Luna & Lina are having sexy time they don't invite mc don't ask him to watch nothing because Luna brought Lina for herself 4th time finally alone get bj & guess what Luna there again even the shower fantasy is guess what Luna & Lina nothing to do with mc, so I say let Luna have her there not doing anything to make mc lustful there playing with each other alone so yeah love winning Alice content written much better showing love progress, Lina content not spending any time with mc to busy with Luna so I wish I wasn't forced to to do Lina's content to progress game? Just my opinion but I would like Lina to be there to invoke lustful feelings in mc not Luna, lust losing so far. I'll keep watching hopefully linas story starts to get written better & starts focusing on making mc want to choose lust & stops her alone time with Luna?????
Hello!
As of right now Neither is losing, the next character to be introduced will be the first to have dual story paths. As far as "Luna though only brought Lina for herself!" And the Luna being cautious with Lina around the MC is because of what is explained in Lina's BJ event. Luna found the Truest reflection of herself in the MC's world and because of that, she wanted to make sure she could train Lina in everything involving that room but also protect the MC once Lina received the "Blessing" because she would not be able to control herself and not in a good way, but would be rather rapey as shown. So it's all about training Lina for her future with the MC.

-Cheers

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello!
As of right now Neither is losing, the next character to be introduced will be the first to have dual story paths. As far as "Luna though only brought Lina for herself!" And the Luna being cautious with Lina around the MC is because of what is explained in Lina's BJ event. Luna found the Truest reflection of herself in the MC's world and because of that, she wanted to make sure she could train Lina in everything involving that room but also protect the MC once Lina received the "Blessing" because she would not be able to control herself and not in a good way, but would be rather rapey as shown. So it's all about training Lina for her future with the MC.

-Cheers
Also I may be wrong, but it also feels like Luna might have some feelings for MC beyond lust. So she might not be jealous as such, but prefers the attention for herself more as for Lina. :p

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Also I may be wrong, but it also feels like Luna might have some feelings for MC beyond lust. So she might not be jealous as such, but prefers the attention for herself more as for Lina. :p
Not going to give anything away BUT what I will state that there won't be any form of ntr / jealousy in this game. Plus Luna has been around for ages and knows better than to get jealous over some sexy funtimes :p. Hell if anything, she would want to watch via some kind of cosmic TV... and try to drag Sol into watching with her lmao. Of course with plenty of popcorn.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hello!

-Cheers
Training Lina in everything in that room? For what? I thought the bet was to try & make the mc lustful? So he would choose lust over love? Shouldn't they be training seduction or at least asking the mc to watch her being trained to invoke lustful feelings in the mc?? Because when you help Luna with the plug issue shown in shower fantasy it was Lina showing Luna the things in the room not Luna training Lina? Just the two of them spending time with each other not involving the mc at all? So even Luna & Lina together aren't really spending time with mc trying to invoke lust in him? Where as the Alice story line involves mc and Alice getting to know each other and invoking love in mc? Just my opinion that's the way it felt to me. I am very much looking forward to seeing the other roommates and seeing how there story goes. Just feels like even if Luna was being cautious she still could have chaperoned them together or included the mc in there fun times to watch instead of just pulling the plug out for Luna because they were done by then? The "Blessing" that Luna gave mc was before Lina got there so how did she know Lina would be the one to receive it? Anyway looking forward to more updates!! :) (y)

Reactions: LordSinner

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Hello everyone!
I released a small update today.
after many reviews stating that switching from Daz3D models to Honey select was too jarring, I recreated all images in HS2 and you can currently pick which intro you wish to see at the beginning. As of right now, in a few updates I will remove the old intro entirely as well as change up my idea's for the future involving Daz3D content in this game.

Since I felt like that was too small of an update to warrant an entire release, I also added 1 more event with Lina that was planned for V0.1.3.

Sooo enjoy!
-cheers
1.jpg

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So yeah when I try to name my character this happens

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 86, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 89, in <module>
persistent.name = name.strip() or __("Dude")
NameError: name 'name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
python:
File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\The Primaries 0.03 (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\The Primaries 0.03 (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Primaries 0.03
Sat Aug 29 21:38:18 2020

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
So yeah when I try to name my character this happens

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
python:
File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\The Primaries 0.03 (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\The Primaries 0.03 (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Primaries 0.03
Sat Aug 29 21:38:18 2020
Hello!
I am not sure why that happened as I loaded up and tested all versions that have gone out so far and none of them are replicating the error you have. I would recommend redownloading because maybe it got messed up that way?
Dude test.jpg
-Cheers

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Yeah I downloaded it again and now works fine.
Alright good, haha started to panic when I saw the error, was thinking "What dumbassery did I do?"

Not entirely relevant but I have legit walked away from my computer with the script open, came back later and didn't notice that my cat had stepped on the keyboard and completely broke the script until I finally tested it days later.

~Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
This is weird. If I go to Alice's bedroom and hug her, the hug transitions to the hallway and the MC appears behind Alice and it's as if they've gone through a timewarp? Surely the hug should be in her bedroom, no?

John Podi

Jun 9, 2017
I seem to have hit a glitch. After getting Lina and Alice to level 4, tried to continue Sol from level 2, but nothing happens whne I click continue.

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
I seem to have hit a glitch. After getting Lina and Alice to level 4, tried to continue Sol from level 2, but nothing happens whne I click continue.
Hmm... you should be getting a msg to make sure everyone else is lvled up more first... but I may have missed typed a number. can you do more with anyone else?
EDIT* It requires Luna to also be leveled up to 4. Just checked the code. Not sure why it wasn't bringing up the hint to level everyone else up still.

Last edited:

John Podi

Jun 9, 2017
Hmm... you should be getting a msg to make sure everyone else is lvled up more first... but I may have missed typed a number. can you do more with anyone else?
EDIT* It requires Luna to also be leveled up to 4. Just checked the code. Not sure why it wasn't bringing up the hint to level everyone else up still.

So after doing some more stuff with the other girls, I was eventually able to advance Sol's story.

Reactions: BadPotato GameDev
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes