4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
No vaginal sex yet? (I understand its a 1st drop so not expecting it but figured i'd ask as tags tend to be incomplete)

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
No vaginal sex yet? (I understand its a 1st drop so not expecting it but figured i'd ask as tags tend to be incomplete)
Hello!
Current sexual content only includes teasing + 1 bj scene. I am actually going to be updating the game tomorrow that will include some vaginal sex as I see one of the mods put that as a tag on the top (I didn't do that, I only filled out the tags in the genre section)
Update will include 2 extra scenes that can be replayed.

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Updated to V0.1.1b
Decided to add two dream scenes that you can access from the bedroom. If you have already completed all main story content, then they will be immediately available to you, if not. Then check in your room from time to time as you play :)

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Like what I've seen so far, and I get why increasing Lust on Luna won't get anything with her, as she already explained in her talk with the MC. Will play the update when I finished with the game I'm currently in, because I am curious to see the dreams. Looking forward to more!

Reactions: BadPotato GameDev

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
no shit Luna already 60 lust and next to no action
You DID read the part where she said she couldn't do anything until the MC started sexual relationships with the non-envoys, right? The part where she mentions that Lust would punish her with not being able to Orgasm at all for almost a year if she acted before that? Seeing as the Dev has that as part of the story, and no sex scenes implemented with Alice yet, never mind Lina, then it just makes sense.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I have a soft spot for honeyselect characters but I know better than to try games before the first few updates unless there's a lot of content. I'll be watching though.
This is me on all fronts. Love Honey Select, interested but will hold off until it's meaty enough to give it a fair assessment.

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
BadPotato GameDev
Not undestend... Why in titles tags we have Anal, but in Genge Spoiler we not have Anal? O_O
Hello!
I did not notice that my apologies but thank you for pointing that out, that section was originally done by the mods but I just fixed it.
Plenty of Anal content is planned but not yet in game. Stay tuned for V0.1.2!

Thank you

Reactions: DrWho8248

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Love or Lust 0.1.1b + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

Jul 25, 2019
This should have either exhbitionism or voyeurism or something similar since the character is being monitored by the gods, the character even says she looks forward to seeing the mc's dick get slobbered over by different chicks

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Just a heads up to everyone watching this thread. I will be releasing update V0.1.2 on Aug 20th. It's a little bit early than what was going to be my planned 1st of every month release schedule buuut... It's already nearly done and given my upcoming work schedule, I would like feedback a little sooner rather than waiting haha.

-Cheers

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes