4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Gofile DL link has been fixed.
I apologize about that, I know for a fact I chose no password but upon checking back a whole bunch had gotten screwed up so I re-uploaded it and got a new link which I fully tested this time >.< Sorry! I am figuring this out slowly but surely.
-Cheers

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
i whould love to see impregnation whit this game since the lady's are looking good +incest makes it even better
I won't rule out impregnation down the road if a large amount of people want it but it would be 100% optional and have no impact on the main story for those who don't.
As far as Incest. I am playing nice with the Patreon overlords with this one so I won't be having any options to even insinuate incest, I'm sorry. But hey, there is always headcannon! :)

Reactions: Agent Abide

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I am uncertain this should have a sandbox tag. Although you can pick the order events are seen by the player, there are no choices involved in outcomes. You need to hit all events to continue.

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Definitely one of the best new titles I have seen around since the start of the year, you have yourself a patron (add my vote to the impregnation content request)

Reactions: BadPotato GameDev

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I won't rule out impregnation down the road if a large amount of people want it but it would be 100% optional and have no impact on the main story for those who don't.
As far as Incest. I am playing nice with the Patreon overlords with this one so I won't be having any options to even insinuate incest, I'm sorry. But hey, there is always headcannon! :)
Could you also please provide either a Nopy, workupload or pixeldrain download. Those have no limits, are safe and require no registration to be able to download. Thanks in advance.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Love or Lust 0.1.2 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Definitely one of the best new titles I have seen around since the start of the year, you have yourself a patron (add my vote to the impregnation content request)
Hello!
Thank you thank you for your support and I am glad you are enjoying the game. I really hope to tell an interesting story with this one and if this game grows enough to not only become my full time job, I hope to hire a friend of mine to help with the workload of branching story-lines in their own unique games. For example of one I have planned is: "The wild adventures of Sol and Luna" is one very story driven game about their backstory and following them through the ages. Of course this will all be under the same Patreon page and once I can assure that it would have no impact on the progress of Love or Lust.

As for impregnation, that will have to POSSIBLY happen after the transition to HS2 for all assets, so... at rate things are going with the story written so far... HS2 will begin at the end of V0.1.4 as it will be heavily story driven and involving the 3rd girl that comes to live with you.
Only reasons I heavily emphasize possibly is because I hadn't considered that until the earlier poster requested that last night. So if it does get voted in, then I be writing it in a way that makes full sense to the story even though it will be optional. Basically not just thrown in there as a bonus but actually make sense within the story.

-Cheers!

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Could you also please provide either a Nopy, workupload or pixeldrain download. Those have no limits, are safe and require no registration to be able to download. Thanks in advance.
Hello!
I don't have uploading privileges to Nopy unfortunately but I will look into those others later today and see if they are something I can work with.
Thank you for the suggestion of workupload/pixeldrain though, I had forgotten about those two.
-cheers

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello!
I don't have uploading privileges to Nopy unfortunately but I will look into those others later today and see if they are something I can work with.
Thank you for the suggestion of workupload/pixeldrain though, I had forgotten about those two.
-cheers
If the other two do not work out for you I suspect you can always report your post adding the links (left bottom) and ask an uploader of the site to add a nopy link. :) Thanks.

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
If the other two do not work out for you I suspect you can always report your post adding the links (left bottom) and ask an uploader of the site to add a nopy link. :) Thanks.
Heh, for the first release/the small update I put out a few days later, one of the mods added a Nopy link automatically so I kinda hoped that it would continue lol but if not. Eventually I may apply for Nopy privileges but I would imagine that it would take a lot more time of proving myself first as I fully understand why they prefer to keep that ability locked down. :)
-Cheers

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Heh, for the first release/the small update I put out a few days later, one of the mods added a Nopy link automatically so I kinda hoped that it would continue lol but if not. Eventually I may apply for Nopy privileges but I would imagine that it would take a lot more time of proving myself first as I fully understand why they prefer to keep that ability locked down. :)
-Cheers
Well mods do not always notice you added something, so reporting post and selecting updated content should work to get their attention. :)

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Well mods do not always notice you added something, so reporting post and selecting updated content should work to get their attention. :)
Yeah that's what I have been doing with every update. Maybe they just didn't have time or something with this release.

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Hello!
I just wanted everyone to know that I added a workupload download link and will provide that as well moving forward.

-cheers
*EDIT* Just added pixeldrain too... but my god their upload speeds are horrendous lol

Last edited:

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
I liked game so far, story is quite interesting and content so far is pretty good.

Few things I didn't like though. First there were pointless menus like navigation just to go to kitchen or bathroom or hallway menu just to go back from them. But I understand if eventually they might be required if there gonna be many locations you can visit. Also it would be nice to see indicators that there are "unseen events" (even if it's just different color text on the room or text being in bold while there's something new), which would help not to miss some interactions or lower the chances player will pointlessly click on menus. Some information on repeatable interactions like hanging out would also be nice, which for example would tell you how that interaction gonna affect the character, especially if game gonna have multiple endings or outcomes for the character and it wouldn't require people to rely on rollback or constantly loading the saves to reach wanted outcome/ending but I also understand if these things won't be a priority or if effects of each option is intended for player to find themselves.

Overall I liked the game and I'll look forward what will come in the future but there's not much content right now and in my opinion there are few things that could be improved.

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
I liked game so far, story is quite interesting and content so far is pretty good.

Few things I didn't like though. First there were pointless menus like navigation just to go to kitchen or bathroom or hallway menu just to go back from them. But I understand if eventually they might be required if there gonna be many locations you can visit. Also it would be nice to see indicators that there are "unseen events" (even if it's just different color text on the room or text being in bold while there's something new), which would help not to miss some interactions or lower the chances player will pointlessly click on menus. Some information on repeatable interactions like hanging out would also be nice, which for example would tell you how that interaction gonna affect the character, especially if game gonna have multiple endings or outcomes for the character and it wouldn't require people to rely on rollback or constantly loading the saves to reach wanted outcome/ending but I also understand if these things won't be a priority or if effects of each option is intended for player to find themselves.

Overall I liked the game and I'll look forward what will come in the future but there's not much content right now and in my opinion there are few things that could be improved.
Hello!
Thank you very much for the feedback, I appreciate it.
I am already making large changes to the structure of the game starting in V0.1.3 that will include much of what you pointed out.
I admit I was such in a hurry to put out the game and was focused on the story so much that I overlooked the quality of life aspects that are much needed in a game like this.
Beginning in V0.1.3 there is starting a time of day cycle which will give you interactions unique to where the characters are in the house.
I'll admit now that there may not be very much with the next update in terms of unique area actions but that is because I will be switching to Honey Select 2 soon and will be replicating all side/sex options in the new style so it's a battle of how much extra work do I want to make for myself with the time I have (working 40hrs+ a week at my job currently) vs wanting to continue the story. (And yes the switch is tied to story content starting end of update 4 which will called update V0.2.1).
For those of you who may prefer the simpler style of HS1 or are just feeling nostalgic. after the switch over you will still be able to access all HS1 content.

One thing I am planning is an indicator of characters that are truly 50/50 that can give a point to either love or lust. All side characters won't matter and of course there will be core characters that need to go a certain way for story reasons but the next character I am introducing will be the first one that will have 2 entire story paths depending on how you interact with them.

I may have rambled a bit but I feel like this may have been some much needed reassurance or context on what this game will be.

Extra little side note, as of right now, 18 events (Main+Side) are planned for V01.3 + possibly more if I can squeeze them in

-Cheers!

Reactions: DA22 and Lilraya

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a bonus, after I got home late last night I did a small test to see how HS2 is maturing both mod and studio wise and made you guys a sneak peak of Alice in the new game engine.
(Not Final, will change hair unfortunately because of how choppy that looks at times or keep if I find a way to fix it.)
To the people that messaged me asking why I didn't use HS2 straight away... -_-
Assets.. it's all about assets and how stable it is. When it first came out the studio was a buggy mess and crashed constantly and I wanted to give it time to mature and so I had more to work with. I'm still hoping they add a few things I need but if not... I'll figure something out :D
-Cheers

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes