Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Nightmarexxx

Jan 10, 2019
Hm, now i want to play this mod, but i have a question:

is it possible to play this mod on android? I thought that I could pull out the pak and stick it into my OpenBOR on the tablet, but unfortunately the PAK in the mod folder seems to be empty. am I doing something wrong or is there really no way to play on android?

Nightmarexxx

Jan 10, 2019
well, this evil mode passed by me with pleasure.)
to be honest, I was very afraid that evil mode would rape my ass with its dishonest complexity.) but no, everything turned out to be very fun balanced, and besides, it was extremely pleasant to play for naked characters and finally see that they like sex and they lost any shyness, in my understanding, these are the characters that should be after the first meeting with Venus, for example) It's been a long time since I enjoyed it so much during the game)) ^__^ ....although of course Big in the end turned out to be a sudden surprise,.. and i failed...)

and since I've gone through both mods, I have to say..
And i played both mods, your Mod and RedEyeMod, and sorry about that, but i must say...it seems to me that you should all unite, unite ideas, unite sprites, modes, combine both mods, and all your developments and so on into one PERFECT Project)
This is just my personal opinion based on what I saw, I am sure that if you combine the mod into one, you will get the best and global version of the game and the Project X, even if it is still without a full set of levels, but it will be Completed +)

kamitaru

Sep 10, 2022
Does Antoine how to download the game because, I get a internet explorer file that I cant open

MrRaptox

Feb 2, 2020
every time I extract the files my antivirus deletes the exe and the confi because it says it has virus, what can I do to stop it?

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
every time I extract the files my antivirus deletes the exe and the confi because it says it has virus, what can I do to stop it?
Create a folder you are extracting the files to and add that folder location to the exceptions in your AV.

RNGE

Sep 29, 2022
I can see you put a lot of effort in this mod hopefully one day you can do a pak file so many others like myself can experience it, but you did an amazing job nonetheless and sincerely hope you have an awesome day.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes