Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
Hey, I just found out about this "unofficial continuation" and wanted to ask some questions:

What are the plans for future content?

Will Evil Mode and Zu (both features from old official game versions) be added back?

Last edited:

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Hey, I just found out about this "unofficial continuation" and wanted to ask some questions:

Will Evil Mode and Zu be added back?

And what are the plans for future content?
i will just quickly answer this with, the evil mode is put on hold and zu will have a pretty low chance of returning back (unless if someone is willing to make new GOOD animations/sprites for zu then no) and yes the creator is planning on making more namely new sprites which you can already see, aswell as new stages and etc. As for now the creator is taking a break from stuff, so in the mean time you just have to wait and be patient

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
i will just quickly answer this with, the evil mode is put on hold and zu will have a pretty low chance of returning back (unless if someone is willing to make new GOOD animations/sprites for zu then no) and yes the creator is planning on making more namely new sprites which you can already see, aswell as new stages and etc. As for now the creator is taking a break from stuff, so in the mean time you just have to wait and be patient
wow, you're the first person to not explode in rage over someone asking about zu, you have my respect

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
¿Cómo instalo el mod? ¿Solo necesito el archivo de edición de mods o el juego base?
Debe ir a la página principal, obtener el archivo Mod Edition y Game Engine y poner el archivo mod en paquetes, luego abrir OpenBOR y listo.
este mensaje es gracias al traductor de google.

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Amigos please english :(
well, i know this is a english only page, but i think the first user doesn't know how to speak english and the second user answered the question in spanish, so i don't see a problem with them speaking spanish
(in case you don't know spanish, the first user said "how do i install the mod?" and the second user said how to download it)

Reactions: Bulbanych

Makuse

Jun 4, 2023
Debe ir a la página principal, obtener el archivo Mod Edition y Game Engine y poner el archivo mod en paquetes, luego abrir OpenBOR y listo.
este mensaje es gracias al traductor de google.
Mod Edition and Game Engine are the same, the 2 files are a folder with the same, so I'm confused

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Mod Edition and Game Engine are the same, the 2 files are a folder with the same, so I'm confused
after downloading both i realize that you dont need the game engine but just the mod edition since it already has the game engine inside, so just OpenBOR and you can play

M4nu3l

Apr 22, 2020
Hello, I have a question, on the page and on the Discord server it says that it is version 2.9 of the game, but I only find version 2.8

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Hello, I have a question, on the page and on the Discord server it says that it is version 2.9 of the game, but I only find version 2.8
Read the OP. Click on the "Mod Edition" download mirror links. I dunno where you are going for your downloads, but you aren't wary enough, IMO.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
The NPCs section of the gallery seems to be broken. The background loads but not of the NPCs do. Their sounds do still play, however.
Yes, I don't know why something like this happens in this game. I think somehow the game can't load npc animations into memory. However, after closing the game and restarting it, they should appear.

What are the plans for future content?

Will Evil Mode and Zu (both features from old official game versions) be added back?
The character Zu will not be restored.
And as for future content, I plan to redraw what the game currently has (enemies, players, stages, etc.), And then add some new content such as new enemies, stages, dialogues, sex animations, etc.

At the moment, the "Mod Edition File" already contains both the engine and the mod, so you don't need to download anything else. A few months ago I was only uploading .pak files, so for that you had to download the engine, and that's why there is still a possibility to download the engine.

The only way to download the full game is to go to the first page of this post, then search for the section called "Mod Edition File" (at the bottom of the first post). Then click the spoiler button named: "SPOILER: Operating Systems." There, select the OS you have and then the platform from which you want to download the mod.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes