Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crowing

Dec 26, 2022
I love your work so far, but I do have 2 small notes, both regarding Cream.

1: her attack hitbox is very generous, so much so that just spamming light attack creates a perfect bubble of defense around you, enemies cant sneak up behind you as they get stunlocked before they can touch you, maybe make that a little bit smaller or only on Cheese?

2: would there be a way to move cheese further out the way when a scene starts? in quite a few of them he blocks the view with his body, if he could move away just a bit more, or better, make the scene in the foreground and put cheese in the background behind the animation?

these 2 notes aren't important or HAVE to be fixed, they're just my personal feedback

(image shows just how large the hitbox is, the plants had zero opportunity to touch cream, as even the mouth, being diagonal and behind her, got stunlocked from attacks)

cream hitbox.png

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
how do i play two player. Is it possible to play with "xbox controller" gamepads for example?
You might want to look into 3rd party software so you can map your Xbox controllers. In theory, it should be possible.
Actually, I might have done something like this in the ancient past when Love Potion Disaster was being actively developed by Zeta and team. I had 2 player mode on, but with both first and second player mapped to the same controller. Both characters jumped and attacked at the same time, and was pretty fun for a while. One was a decoy, while the other was the character I actively avoided getting rapped. It should be no problem adding an extra controller to the scheme and binding them both.

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
From what I saw a few days ago there is only one animation left at level 5 and I think it is cream, luckily they only need one sexual animation of cream to have all the sexual animations

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
I already noticed and only one animation of cream and the pterodactids is missing and we will already have all the sexual animations that all the playable characters

SCIENTIFIC4447

Nov 21, 2022
My friend your work is admirable :D, I discovered this mod relatively recently and I was delighted to know that you have been dedicated to the gameplay of the game, because although the attack scenes are its main focus, the other factors have been improved by the work you are doing in company with yours and to my taste that is more important than the lust factor, I hope you continue giving charisma and plot to the work, and that you are well or stable in all aspects of your life like the rest, a hug and a blessing from Peru, land of pigeons.

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
View attachment 2548302

Overview:

This is a mod that fixes various bugs from the original game and adds new content. That is, new animations, changes in character designs, redesigning levels, adding new mechanics and much more. The mod was created without the participation of the developers of the original game. Therefore, the storyline and new features may differ from those planned from the original game forum.

Updated: 2023.06.21
Game/Creator:
Modder: RedEye Samurai
Mod Version: 2.8
Game Version: 7.8
Language: English
Links:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Helpers:

Change-Log:

Mod Edition File

Game Engine

Other Stuff

(Screenshots)

View attachment 2163703 View attachment 2163704 View attachment 2163705 View attachment 2163706 View attachment 2163707 View attachment 2163726 View attachment 2163710 View attachment 2163711 View attachment 2163728 View attachment 2163713 View attachment 2163714 View attachment 2163715 View attachment 2163716
It's been 1 year since this post was made, wow.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I love your work so far, but I do have 2 small notes, both regarding Cream.

1: her attack hitbox is very generous, so much so that just spamming light attack creates a perfect bubble of defense around you, enemies cant sneak up behind you as they get stunlocked before they can touch you, maybe make that a little bit smaller or only on Cheese?

2: would there be a way to move cheese further out the way when a scene starts? in quite a few of them he blocks the view with his body, if he could move away just a bit more, or better, make the scene in the foreground and put cheese in the background behind the animation?

these 2 notes aren't important or HAVE to be fixed, they're just my personal feedback

(image shows just how large the hitbox is, the plants had zero opportunity to touch cream, as even the mouth, being diagonal and behind her, got stunlocked from attacks)
The first thing is easy to add and will appear in the next update. However, I am not sure about the second one. I'll try to think about it and maybe program it in some way to make Cheese disappear or something like that.

From what I saw a few days ago there is only one animation left at level 5 and I think it is cream, luckily they only need one sexual animation of cream to have all the sexual animations
The next update will feature the last missing animation, for Cream x Raptor.

It's been 1 year since this post was made, wow.
Yeah, it's still funny to me that the mod has grown from something small to something much larger than planned.

charzard150

Aug 14, 2017
do you plan on adding other "evil" characters? like theres evil rouge and evil zeta, do you plan on adding evil amy and the others?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes