VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Man it's been a while since this game got updated. Any news on upcoming update?
I think developer has made some voting poll on his Patreon recently and people wanted him to focus on finishing Farmer's Dreams first. Unfortunately RPGM players want their game. Author might release some updates (there is 1 update planned within next 3 months), but you shouldnt expect anything significant before he finishes his first game.

Basically this is dead for now.

Last edited:

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Thank you very much. It's a bummer but I just hope that he continues this after he finishes his first game. Never played Farmer's dreams cause it isn't renpy, is it getting close to finale?,
From what I know there'll be a update after the next update for his RPGM game releases..The update for this game should've been out by now..But the dev is on a break..SO hopefully soon

Reactions: Game Bond

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
How to Installation waalkthrough mod for android?
Extract the "game" folder from the walk-through mod's .zip file into Android/data/*name of app*/files/.
You should see a "saves" folder and "log.txt" file inside the "files" folder; the "game" folder goes next to them.
com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer-indexed.png

Last edited:

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
I was blown away by this one and really enjoyed it. Top 5 for sure. I'm not a fan of RPGM but I may need to check out the farmers daughter...

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I like it. A good transforming or a new relaise from Farmer´s Dream. I wih you explore the story. There is more to do.
:love:(y):)

Mydidle

Apr 19, 2020
I'm excited to see where this goes, i love ren'py because unlike rpgm it feels more imersive and less like just a game. i love the characters in this game.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Everytime i read "roommate" i actually read "Expires after 10 lines of exposition". But never expires,cause you only get 1 line.

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
Wow farmer's dream i like this game on rpgm, now on renpy, waiting for more update on renpy than play this game, please make fast update lol, and thnks for the game

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So I've seen FD 20 is out. Any chance they will move with LS?

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes