VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Damn. If they aren't gonna continue developing this game anytime soon I wish they would at least ported all sex scenes from farmers dreams into this games gallery. Replaying my favourite sex scenes in rpgm with all those long fades and no rollback is pretty annoying. :cry:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lmfao.
Hahah totally serious! I just could hardly believe it after I saw your post. Cause it has not been long since the last version of Farmer's Dream was released, which I monitor only because I care about Love Season. So finally having a new release made me so happy, I need more Nina and Nova in my life.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Hahah totally serious! I just could hardly believe it after I saw your post. Cause it has not been long since the last version of Farmer's Dream was released, which I monitor only because I care about Love Season. So finally having a new release made me so happy, I need more Nina and Nova in my life.
Still no clue :whistle: .On this site,you need to make it painfully obvious xd..You never know

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
I finished 0.2 yesterday and today the updated version comes out... amazing!!
That being said, does anyone know how much time it took for the game to be updated? Cuz as you can imagine, in my mind it was super super fast :p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That being said, does anyone know how much time it took for the game to be updated? Cuz as you can imagine, in my mind it was super super fast :p
Sorry to burst your bubble but a lot! Dev main game and focus is Farmer's Dream, not Love Season. So... next time you are not going to be so lucky.

• Sad
Reactions: Arnaud

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
That's an irrelevant side project for the dev. They focus on Farmer's Dream.
0.2 to 0.3 was 8 or 9 months.
Not that they needed that long for an update, they just didn't work on it for a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
That's an irrelevant side project for the dev. They focus on Farmer's Dream.
0.2 to 0.3 was 8 or 9 months.
Not that they needed that long for an update, they just didn't work on it for a long time.
0.1 to 0.2 was that long. 0.2 to 0.3 was around 4 months.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
0.1 to 0.2 was that long. 0.2 to 0.3 was around 4 months.
Just checked their patreon again.
0.1 was november 2019 and 0.2 was march 1st 2020.
And now it's 0.3. I count over 8 months.
Doesn't matter, really... It's an update.

redlupa

May 29, 2020
I saw the og game before but I wasn't into rpgm games so passed it.Now that it's in VN I will give it a shot.That hot screenshot made me think there would be scenes with foot fetish.If there's not love to see some.:giggle:Speaking of adding stuff to the game is it just me I don't know that whenever I hear a mention of a farm in a sex game first thing that comes to my mind is pregnancy/breeding.So...:whistle::rolleyes:

Reactions: _Maou_
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes