4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
weird that the compressed link is missing on page 1
Compressed version is no longer being linked in the OP ( for all games ), as decided by the moderators. Get used to the new normal, search for compressed version, wait or request for it if none available ( or defunct ).

Official announcement here and here.

Last edited:

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.5] [MuseX] crunched

Original Size Win: 4.4 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 328 MB - Love_Season-1.5-pc-crunched.rar

Download (PC*): - Mega

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win
thanks

Compressed version is no longer being linked in the OP, as decided by the moderators. Get used to the new normal, search for compressed version, wait or request for it if none available ( or defunct ).
who came up with that ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
thanks

who came up with that ?
Agreed, that’s one of the dumbest moves ever, 90% of the games I get from here I patron, the only reason to get them from here even if takes longer is because of compressed versions, and some few mods for the games…. Without compressed versions I may as well get them from the dev directly on patroon much earlier….

Reactions: JamesPT85

wicked_hero

Sep 19, 2020
Surprisingly good. Thank u.

/upd

BUT! Why are they so hairless there? ALLL. Not all women have bald pubic area in life, make this thing more connetcted to realilty, women characters are like "farm girls" and all perfectly bald shaved - that seems not real thing at least. Add some pubic hair to milfs, for example, please.

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Compressed version is no longer being linked in the OP, as decided by the moderators. Get used to the new normal, search for compressed version, wait or request for it if none available ( or defunct ).
for this game only or across f95?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This was posted Friday. Not searching made another person go out of their way to make another compressed post.

Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.5] [MuseX]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Folks if you going to use my links for compressed post just link to the compressed post.

It's here, if you go to the upper right, click search, search this thread only, search compressd you find it.

farm.png

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Across F95zone, the official announcements here and here.
for this game only or across f95?
Yes, some are still being linked by the devs, or if an uploader/mod wants to, but it's across the board, they are no longer doing as they are under staffed.

People are going to have to learn how to use search.

There may be something in the future that automagically adds them, until then, search is your friend, and remember what the "keyword is?" compressed....

There is also this thread: Game Compression Requests 2.0 you can search it from one level up by searching from here.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Games Mais 18

Developing New Stories, New Dreams.
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
This was posted Friday. Not searching made another person go out of their way to make another compressed post.

Folks if you going to use my links for compressed post just link to the compressed post.

It's here, if you go to the upper right, click search, search this thread only, search compressd you find it.

View attachment 2586277
I didn't really research it so I apologize, I already deleted the post, because as it's kind of hard to find any compressed version, and I had already compressed it so I uploaded it to distribute to other people who also wanted a compressed version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I didn't really research it so I apologize, I already deleted the post, because as it's kind of hard to find any compressed version, and I had already compressed it so I uploaded it to distribute to other people who also wanted a compressed version.
It wasn't directed at you; I was just saying you went out of your way because people kept asking instead of searching.

As with the decision to no longer link compressed posts (yes some still are, but it's very few), folks will have to learn to use the search function. As most compressed posts will no longer show in the OP.

There is something I think they are going to do later where posts get linked automatically.

Most games do have a compressed post for them, but unless people search, they aren't going to find them.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
So I want to replay this Christmas scene of Evenlyn and it turns out differently, this might be a bug. Anyone know how to get around this problem?

View attachment 2581621
View attachment 2581623
Is there a way to show the correct scene? I played the game with walkthrough mod. Or I need to play without mod?
Updated: I delete the main game and download it again. Play it without any mod. Still maintain wrong image at Christmas Evenlyn scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: I_Love_Latex

Elohim888

Dec 4, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.5] [MuseX] + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider checking/supporting my as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Surprisingly good. Thank u.

/upd

BUT! Why are they so hairless there? ALLL. Not all women have bald pubic area in life, make this thing more connetcted to realilty, women characters are like "farm girls" and all perfectly bald shaved - that seems not real thing at least. Add some pubic hair to milfs, for example, please.
yeah, but they also have swimsuits which really goes against the medieval thing going on. really strange

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes