VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Jeez. Barely into the game and with the way the MC is treated I'm ready to become a villain and burn this shit down.
It's a hero from zero story, but I agree with you, especially in FD I'm just waiting to get rid of some chars by accident.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
No offense but Love Season is so more refined than FD. I really love the narration and this interpretation of characters. More faster updates would be really appreciated!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its like an old buddy of mine used to say ," it's the quiet one's you have to watch out for "

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
True, but he's also sort of a loser by default, weak, poor, looked down by everyone etc.
But it's not arbitrary, though. People looked down on him because of how he acted, he didn't act that way because they looked down on him

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Any way I can copy a folder from the PC version into the Mac version to play the update> Thanks in advance.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
But it's not arbitrary, though. People looked down on him because of how he acted, he didn't act that way because they looked down on him
Never said it is. But all those traits he had by default made him being looked down, not unreasonably, even he says that until the dreams started he never thought he could do the things he does now.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Really nice update, thanks!

But there are some score bugs in there that are blocking some stuff, making it impossible to reach in the game without cheating.

Because:
NinaLove points you can only get:
one point @ 2 Intro - Meeting Nina, Nova and Redd (1st Draft).rpy:195: (about you, of course)
@ 20 Nina_MoonScene (1st Draft).rpy:160: (you're actually hot)
@ Ch. 2 - 1 -2 Escape to the cave and first night.rpy:258: (you're beautiful)
@ Ch. 2 3 - 9 Day3 - waking up - exploring cave - goblin fight.rpy:102: (sleeping next to naked girl) if you have all 3 points by then
@ Ch. 2 3 - 9 Day3 - waking up - exploring cave - goblin fight.rpy:137: (no, it doesn't) if you don't have 3 points yet
Now you can have 4 points maximum.
@ Ch. 2 3 - 9 Day3 - waking up - exploring cave - goblin fight.rpy:206: (offer to help)
@ Ch. 2 3 - 9 Day3 - waking up - exploring cave - goblin fight.rpy:655: (I wouldn't care)
Now you can have up to 6 points maximum. Up to this point it's all fine.

But now, in the next file you are expected to have more than 7 points (!), otherwise Nina won't tell the MC "I love y... AAAAH!"
Ch. 2 10 - 12 - Nina and MC sexy and aftermath.rpy:402: if NinaLove > 7:
And next you are expected to have even more than 8 points, or you'll miss: "It would be nice though... if things were different."
Ch. 2 10 - 12 - Nina and MC sexy and aftermath.rpy:711: if NinaLove > 8:
And she won't kiss next, either:
Ch. 2 10 - 12 - Nina and MC sexy and aftermath.rpy:728: if NinaLove > 8:
There are no options to raise the score after finishing Ch. 2 3 - 9 Day3 - waking up - exploring cave - goblin fight.rpy, there are no choices of any kind in the following script file either, so you must have all the points beforehand.

It looks to me that the last check for 8 points should be the maximum possible score of 6:
Ch. 2 10 - 12 - Nina and MC sexy and aftermath.rpy:711: if NinaLove >= 6:
Ch. 2 10 - 12 - Nina and MC sexy and aftermath.rpy:728: if NinaLove >= 6:

And, as originally this was one point less,
Ch. 2 10 - 12 - Nina and MC sexy and aftermath.rpy:402: if NinaLove >= 5:

This is the only way to make those parts work, because higher scores are impossible to achieve there.

So I made a bugfix for that.

Extract zip to game root folder (the main folder with game launcher Love_Season.exe and Love_Season.sh in there)

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very enjoyable so far I hope after that update we have planted the seeds of doubt in Nina's mind so she leaves Trevor that was the only let down but now that she has had some of the MC I do hope she comes back for more.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Very enjoyable so far I hope after that update we have planted the seeds of doubt in Nina's mind so she leaves Trevor that was the only let down but now that she has had some of the MC I do hope she comes back for more.
If FD is still mostly followed then yeah, I also suspect that cumming inside her will have an impact too.

Dec 31, 2019
Nice game, liked Nova the most but damn, loved that scene with Nina, the whole chapter with her was great, hope we can soon take her away from Trevor.

All the girls are great looking, couldn't find a single one I didn't like. Hope that in the end we won't have to choose only one, can't make that choice. Looking forward for more updates.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I played some of Farmer's Dreams long ago and I kinda liked it, so I'm excited about this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Pretty Good game/story, Renders are good, girls nice. Would never have played Farmers Dreams because I cant do RPGM so its nice to be able to experience it here.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
With update 2 I can really see why Farmer's Dream is one of the RPGM games that just keeps on going.

The quality of the art, the gorgeous ladies and the writing is also really good.

I could see this going on my support list if the updates come often enough.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes