VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Much better than Farmer's dream. Not that I'm against RPGM games, but Farmer's dream has a lot of annoying grind.
There is a similar story in Love Season that doesn't get lost in tons of grind.
That and the fact that you have to follow a very particular walkthrough to get all the events, otherwise you'll miss out on a bunch, is the reason why I dropped FD 3 or 4 times by now. It's a shame because it has really good graphics, gorgeous girls, and I love a hero from zero story, but every update just seems to make it more grindy and convoluted.

Reactions: arms99

yannmarcell

Feb 18, 2020
I just played the love season, and I think is one of the best VN that I played, is not too forced story, slowly developed... Just wish that it had updates faster. Does musex have a discord channel? Is hard to keep tracking of every VN I play that isn't finished =S

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
It would be nice if the dev could inform what fetishes are planned, if there will be NTR down the line I really don't want to waste any energy on this game. It would also be appreciated if douchie sword-guy(Trevor?) could fall off a cliff in the near future.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It would be nice if the dev could inform what fetishes are planned, if there will be NTR down the line I really don't want to waste any energy on this game. It would also be appreciated if douchie sword-guy(Trevor?) could fall off a cliff in the near future.
Considering it's an alternate take of Farmer's Dream (sharing some of the same renders, though with many new ones too), I would expect it to have some of the same completely optional scenes. Like befriending Trevor and helping him in his relationship with Nina (hard to call that NTR, she basically does not choose Trevor in the end unless you actively help him court her). Or pushing a girl into Darius's arms in order to get a discount on his work on your farm. Basically, all of it requires direct action on the player's part for it to happen, nothing unexpected.

Dec 25, 2019
Considering it's an alternate take of Farmer's Dream (sharing some of the same renders, though with many new ones too), I would expect it to have some of the same completely optional scenes. Like befriending Trevor and helping him in his relationship with Nina (hard to call that NTR, she basically does not choose Trevor in the end unless you actively help him court her). Or pushing a girl into Darius's arms in order to get a discount on his work on your farm. Basically, all of it requires direct action on the player's part for it to happen, nothing unexpected.
I've been digging through the code to make the walkthrough I posted and the points and flags being tracked seems to support this idea.

Reactions: BuddhaOnaDiet

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I just started the adventure so no opinion just yet. After the intro/dream the music was too loud so I right clicked to the save menu but there was no way to access options/preferences. So, please dev, allow us to change settings without forcing to save and quitting back to main menu just to change some options.
PS. While you're adding options to the left menu, you might add quitting the game to the list as well. :)

Last edited:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I just started the adventure so no opinion just yet. After the intro/dream the music was too loud so I right clicked to the save menu but there was no way to access options/preferences. So, please dev, allow us to change settings without forcing to save and quitting back to main menu just to change some options.
Click on "Prefs" at the bottom

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Really loved it. So far story is quite simple but loved the characters, the quality and the writing.

All the girls are amazing. Can see my self falling in love over and over in this visual novel. So far, though. Nova and Nina are my favorites by far. Which is not that common cause I usually dislike "childhood friends clearly in love with MC".

Cant wait to see more.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Looking at all these fantastic sigs, I just realized... this dev seems to have a thing for blue and green eyes ;)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
here we go

Most of the girls. Choose wisely. Of course you can choose me but you have prove your forth.

Some of those girls aren't in the game (yet) though. Especially Heather who is only in a bonus scene (and is hinted as being tormented by Darius off camera :(). Nikki also has not appeared, nor the fairy, and I don't think they've been confirmed either.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be over here crying about the exclusion of Amanda and Heather some more...

Reactions: Rythan25
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes