VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

secreboe

Oct 8, 2021
I don't have anything against AI but these renders seem inconsistent and cheap in quality compared to old style. The old renders were stylized renders but now they are realistic alike with overly bright and smooth renders. Details are also lost to the AI smoothing over them.

This is a common issue with AI generative images, AI always creates overly bright and smoothed out results. It doesn't know how to place natural precise light and shadow on people. Using AI/filter to bypass time to improve lighting and details is a horrible choice because they can't provide consistent results. AI will create slightly different results each time. Also there are weird artifacts like below.

I hope dev can either find a way to make all renders consistent with AI filter (unlikely) or revert all the AI filters to their old stylised renders.

1702884020065.png
1702886369204.png

Last edited:

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I'm usually an advocate for AI-created imagery done well, but this was definitely a turn for the worse. I don't think it's wise to completely change up your art 4 years into development.

Reactions: noctarima

Fonsy

Sep 23, 2023
They're easy to spot, sometimes in some scenes the girls look like they're two different people and a bunch of scenes in this the characters look...off or not like they have up to this update. Some of them are really bad:

MC in CH9:
View attachment 3183968

AI MC this update:
View attachment 3183964

Nina before:
View attachment 3183971

AI Nina this update:
View attachment 3183974

BONUS Nina looking like a different girl in the same scene:
View attachment 3183978

Nova before:
View attachment 3183979

Nova this update:
View attachment 3183981

BONUS: Demon form Nova looks even more fucked up
View attachment 3183986

Double WTF Bonus: Who the hell even is this? Cause it's not Nova
View attachment 3183989

You can always spot these AI renders because all the women look roughly the same in the face.
May I ask how you were able to get whole Demon scene? There are a lot of gallery stuff that I cant seem to get through playing the game.

alphazero008

Aug 24, 2022
Hello community...anybody know or have faced this problem in the screenshot below?
Any software update needed on my end?
View attachment 3182181
yup facing the same issue. just turn off the self voicing or go to lib - > py3-windows-x86_64 folder and replace the following code on say.vbs file

Text = WScript.Arguments(0)
Speaker = WScript.Arguments(1)

Set s = CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice")

For Each Voice In s.GetVoices
I = I + 1

If InStr(Voice.GetDescription, Speaker) > 0 Then
Set s.Voice = s.GetVoices.Item(I-1)
Exit For
End If
Next

s.Speak Text

Last edited:

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
nice fist chapters but the amount of lesbian/bi interaction without the proper tag and especially the BBF threesome later on, which cant even avoide, regardless of the choice u pick, is a huge turnoff for me
Thanks for the info. was about to try this because those specific tags are not present in the op.
Appreciate the save.

Reactions: battali0n

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.5 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

Some of the file structure changed and it took me a bit to figure out how to make my patch and condense it to a single file that properly worked with the original.

Same as every good patch. Download and plug into the game folder. No other steps needed.

This patch makes Nova your sister, Nina your "cousin" and Elise your Mom.

This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town and they talk about it constantly.

Mia is now a psychopath.

It takes 45 min to run the game start to finish on skip so this didn't get tested extensively but I'm pretty sure it works.

Workupload
Please update your mod. (y) (y) (y) :love: :love:

Reactions: tsukiouji

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.5 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

Some of the file structure changed and it took me a bit to figure out how to make my patch and condense it to a single file that properly worked with the original.

Same as every good patch. Download and plug into the game folder. No other steps needed.

This patch makes Nova your sister, Nina your "cousin" and Elise your Mom.

This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town and they talk about it constantly.

Mia is now a psychopath.

It takes 45 min to run the game start to finish on skip so this didn't get tested extensively but I'm pretty sure it works.

Workupload
hope you update soon

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
seems images are missing?
NinaGF_BJ1, BJ2, BJ3, BJ10, BJ11, BJ12, BJ13, BJ14,BJ15
Unren the game (unpack .rpa and .rpyc files) then add this to the \game\DLC Season 2\ folder overwriting the old.
The tool is here
Also delete the script.rpyc file there (should not matter but it might).
10/10 He went through all the trouble to make the dialogue in the bigger sex scenes a bit more variable depending on how you change position but did not play the update even once to check whether the scenes were all there

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes