• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so I guess Redd is trying to send MC away for two weeks, so he can try and marry Nova off to some other guy. What a dick, and why I seduced Elise before he had a chance at her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I noticed there are angel scenes (chapter 10 gallery) that I did not see...as well MC has no corruption points, but there is still no angel content. Odd...is that a bug, or am I missing something in a previous chapter, to get that angel scene?

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
I had a lot of trouble getting down to the script files but that is worked out.
Big thanks to SonsOLiberty for linking to the good work of VepsrP . Thank you for keeping the tools up to date.

I'm working on two incest mods.
1. MC and Nova will be brother/sister and Nina will be their cousin. Otherwise I will leave the game as it is written.
2. Incest insanity just like the last version. I promise to keep the spelling mistakes and inside jokes that give my edits such character. The important thing is that it entertains me.

I'll post them as I finish them.

Below is the Mod for version 1.5. It will not work with current or future releases of the game.
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023

Workupload
Eagerly waiting. Take your time to put out your best work. Thanks a lot!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
With the new visual style, well without a doubt it's a huge downgrade.
I have no idea why the dev decided to implement the AI CG method.
As others have already pointed out, AI CG just results in very generic, inconsistent, not to mention the character pretty much lose their individual looks which clearly distinguishes them from each other.

But even putting the whole ugly looking AI CG look out of the equation for a moment, the thing is game's story never really properly took off.
Start of the game the mermaid told the MC that he will be a hero of legend that many will know, and with that it gave the expectation to me as the player to see our MC go on an adventure by leaving his village.

But that really didn't happen. The most we got out of MC leaving was him getting that flower for his father's sickness.
Other than that, the story had him permanently stuck in the village (though ngl I haven't completed the most recent update. Don't think I have urge to go on after the new AI CG lol).
And sadly, I doubt we'll actually see him go on an adventure.

p.s. Could it possibly be that the dev wanted to rush the game to completion as soon as possible hence he decided to use AI CG? Perhaps. Or perhaps not lol.
But for me, dev announcing before that the game will end in 2 seasons already was giving a bit of impression that things were going in a rush.
Oh well, it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raidenx

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I had a lot of trouble getting down to the script files but that is worked out.
Big thanks to SonsOLiberty for linking to the good work of VepsrP . Thank you for keeping the tools up to date.

I'm working on two incest mods.
1. MC and Nova will be brother/sister and Nina will be their cousin. Otherwise I will leave the game as it is written.
2. Incest insanity just like the last version. I promise to keep the spelling mistakes and inside jokes that give my edits such character. The important thing is that it entertains me.

I'll post them as I finish them.

Below is the Mod for version 1.5. It will not work with current or future releases of the game.
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023

Workupload
Please update the i-mod for v.1.7 (y) (y) (y) (y)

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
After the dev/writer made the pivot to rush the ending and randomly throw in 'ancient technology' bits, I didnt have much hopes. But damn I didnt expect the dev to just give up and go the ai route, started the chapter and immediately saw this (attached image) and felt it was off, they look so flat and gosh its so bad, even the most basic (and very important) lighting doesnt even match.
Nova DOESNT EVEN HAVE HER FRECKLES.. gosh..

Zimpoteck

Sep 9, 2019
Hello. I have downloaded this latest version (1.7) and I cannot get chapter 10. By the time chapter 9 is finished there is no more, so I am left wanting to play chapter 10. I have also downloaded the gallery unlocker and I only get the images up to chapter 9, nothing from chapter 10. Can anyone help me? thank you.
P.S. Until chapter 9 it seems like a great game, I like it a lot

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes