• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
I can't bring myself to work on this anymore. With the previous edits through now I've read the story 5 or 6 times and I just can't do it anymore.
Patch 1.5 covers the first nine chapters and chapter 10 didn't really go into anything interesting IMO.

Below is the Mod for version 1.5. It will not work with current or future releases of the game.
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
Ah that sucks. Atleast thanks for trying. Will this mod work with the current version of the game?

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
fuck man i was really looking forward to Alice scene now it doesnt even look like her this sucks

is there a version without the ai filter? the girls faces keeps changing it sucks ass. really a shame this was one of the better looking daz games.

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Ah that sucks. Atleast thanks for trying. Will this mod work with the current version of the game?
No. I don't actually know how to make a mod and instead I just re-write portions of the script. Plugging my script into a new download of the game reverts the game to version 1.5.

It always annoys me when MC refers to the woman of the same age living in the next room as his childhood friend and so on. That's why my "mod" isn't compatible with past or future versions.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.7 + WT/Cheat by LaikDink + Gallery unlock by colombeen

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 389 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
I got laura and lisa but not laura solo and no heaven scene even though I had a save where i did get previous scenes with her. Anyone knows how to get those scenes?
P.S. AI art sucks
Got the exact opposite. Here is save before solo. Repay the favour and share the threesome save?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Got the exact opposite. Here is save before solo. Repay the favour and share the threesome save?
thanks but I accidentally deleted the game while clearing up my files so no dice I'm afraid. but you can use the gallery unlocker if you're only interested in seeing the scenes.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
How to Tank Your Project in 1 Simple Step!
The Industry Secrets THEY Don't Want YOU To Know About!

Feed your 3D CG renders into Stable Diffusion, destroying anything that made your work visually distinct or creative by laying it over with the statistical distillations of millions of other stolen pieces of art, making them look indistinguishable from every other AI project out there!

Screenshot 2023-12-31 030734.png

Seriously, fuck this off-brand dollar store version of Han Solo. Wait, what's that? This airbrushed dipshit is the MC?

Your honor, the prosecution rests its case.

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
when starting the game, a window appeared with a choice of language, I chose my own, and it turned out to be translated with the help of a robot, I just want to bring everything back. :WutFace:
Try deleting the persistent.sav file from both the local and App Data save folders? Keep in mind that it'll also probably wipe gallery unlocks and other meta level preferences. If this is the first time you've tried the game and have no worries about losing progress, then the whole slash and burn approach would be to delete the entire save folder within the App Data and the entire game install as well, then decompress another version of the game from the archive you downloaded.

> OS Install Directory
> Users
> (your user account)
> App Data (this is a hidden folder by default)
> Roaming
> RenPy
> FarmersDreamsTestVN1

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
in this new version in the scene with nova in her bedroom if you pic blowjob most of the images appears as no found of all that part of the interaction with her only two image were visible

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
After the end of Ch 6 When end of season 1 screen appears the game throws me to main menu.
Anyone knows how to fix it?
I am on the latest 1.7

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes