• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Oh wow - so it's not lazyness, just infatuation with AI. I can't explain why else he would go past step 1 with postwork on that
Honestly if you've ever fucked around with straight up image gen it'd never speed up 3d rendering from scratch if you have even the most miniscule standards. Sure you can get images in seconds but you'll sit there for half an hour spamming the same inputs before you finally get something that actually matches your instructions and doesn't come with massive deformities. Fucking around with one of the better AI image generators it took 10 tries before it actually took my instruction to have the model sitting and when it did the couch was horribly deformed and the girl had both a third arm and a hand for a foot. It'd have to be image to image like the dev did where you feed completed images in.
Not trying to excuse it or anything, this'll probably kill the project, just adding some context for the people who aren't familiar with it.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Well, I was redoing my PT, talking with Mia on Silas house when suddenly a scene with MC and Nova in a bathtub appeared and after that, MC is visiting someone grave and a werewolf(?) appeared...
WTF?
ps. Im not using WTmod or outdated Ipatch

Reactions: arlekin.666

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This VN stopped being interesting when AI was implemented.....

View attachment 3309154
Problem with Love Season had nothing to do with AI. Its with the story.

In the beginning it was hinted MC would go on adventures, meet new characters and such. Now, we are getting close to the end and nothing like that happened. Its just a story about living in a medieval town.

This game has one of the best settings and characters (Nova reign is undisputed, but the other are still very nice). Yet, it is no longer clearer why we should care about what happens to them.

I think the dev has the ability to write something truly good, as his descriptions and conversation keep the reader invested. They only need a purpose.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
this dev is the worst, he has the 3d images, but he doesn't want to post them, he just sits on them.

release your garbage ai version for all i care, but give your fans the original art also.

He doesn't even have to implement it into the game, just release the renders and someone will create a mod where the 3d art is in the game.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So is this completely reworking the entire game into AI Art? Or is it only for the updates that follow?

Cause if it's all been redone...

Does anyone know where we can request to have the old version of this game before AI to be added in the OP? I think some would still want to play that version.

voidbeam

May 18, 2023
Well, I was redoing my PT, talking with Mia on Silas house when suddenly a scene with MC and Nova in a bathtub appeared and after that, MC is visiting someone grave and a werewolf(?) appeared...
WTF?
ps. Im not using WTmod or outdated Ipatch
me too, i think it's bug, i've tried re-download it and start it again but same.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sweet baby-back-rib Jesus. Someone slap this dumb motherfucker of a developer and remind them that the AI straight up removed the freckles from girls who had them.

'...there's no way someone will convince me that the first one is better...' MY ASS.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
AI really ruined this VN, that's just sad
I just don't see the hype of using this, Ai doesn't make art look good in my opinion. It pretty much all looks the same, I played a monster girl game the other day and couldn't even finished it. Isn't the imperfections with 3d art and art in general what makes it.. realistic? With Ai trying to make everything perfect it then becoming boring. Sadly, this ugly trend is probably going to continue, we are in a "Monkey see, monkey do" kind of industry.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

LordErnie

Sep 22, 2019
I kind of understand the complaining about AI art, but then again, I don't mind it overly much, except for the... shiny look all AI generation tends to create.

For those curious, this update was as fast as it was because it's tiny (a few minutes and 2 small scenes).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Honestly if you've ever fucked around with straight up image gen it'd never speed up 3d rendering from scratch if you have even the most miniscule standards. Sure you can get images in seconds but you'll sit there for half an hour spamming the same inputs before you finally get something that actually matches your instructions and doesn't come with massive deformities. Fucking around with one of the better AI image generators it took 10 tries before it actually took my instruction to have the model sitting and when it did the couch was horribly deformed and the girl had both a third arm and a hand for a foot. It'd have to be image to image like the dev did where you feed completed images in.
Not trying to excuse it or anything, this'll probably kill the project, just adding some context for the people who aren't familiar with it.
I for one am not familiar with any of what you said. Art or AI, I don't care. All I want is to see nice pictures of beautiful women and this dev delivers, in my book. I don't care about the technicalities or the mechanics. I am a simple man.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
The uploaded file of Love Season 1.8 seems to be incorrect. Both Google Drive and Gofile servers report errors shortly before completion? :( o_O :unsure: :eek:

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes