VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Don't understand why using AI when things has being going fine in the graphic department, AI is fine for stand alone images or maybe a card battle game, but a vn? I don't think so, hopefully he would return to the good style

Reactions: Max2307

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
So is this completely reworking the entire game into AI Art? Or is it only for the updates that follow?

Cause if it's all been redone...

Does anyone know where we can request to have the old version of this game before AI to be added in the OP? I think some would still want to play that version.
Seconding this.

Reactions: Afield

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveSeasonFarmersDreams-1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Has anyone experienced this issue below, where MC was suppose to have quest for the good or evil path NPC (depending on MC's previous story choices) ...that this story quest event should have taken place somewhere in the story?

As well I played almost all good choices, and avoided the dark haired church bitch's advances...who was found sneaking around getting dirt on MC, then to try and use it against him.

Is this a past bug affecting an old save, or maybe I might have missed something, to start the angel quest? I also looked in the image directory, and noticed there are images of a missed angel event I never saw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
The issue concerning the use of AI art renders is that they look uncanny and out of place when you see custom rendered models being put next to some AI generated ones. Overall, it's just the Dev being lazy and saving work time by using AI CG and not having to render the 3d models.

Reactions: ferso111111

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I for one am not familiar with any of what you said. Art or AI, I don't care. All I want is to see nice pictures of beautiful women and this dev delivers, in my book. I don't care about the technicalities or the mechanics. I am a simple man.
It's fine if you don't care for those details and technicalities of how the game is done . And to be a "simple man" . However do you really not not notice a big drop in quality past a certain part of the game ? Not only visually , but with the content ?

Personally i did . i'd be more than fine with everything being generated by AI , if it meant good content . But in this case , it's just worse in my book

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's fine if you don't care for those details and technicalities of how the game is done . And to be a "simple man" . However do you really not not notice a big drop in quality past a certain part of the game ? Not only visually , but with the content ?

Personally i did . i'd be more than fine with everything being generated by AI , if it meant good content . But in this case , it's just worse in my book
I hear very clearly what you are saying, and I have played the game a long time ago. I play for a while and then I might d/l another game that grabs my attention and then that game like most other games, gets lost in the shuffle. There are very few games that keep my attention all the way through. I guess I'm kinda fickle like that. Trying to remember the quality of a game that I may have played months ago, well, I'm a really old guy and my daughters say "Dad, you can't remember what you had for breakfast".
I'm too old to sweat all that small stuff, because if I don't like the game, I have all the power, I just push that delete button and move on. There are so many wonderful games out there and we get to play them for free. I don't know about everybody else, but, if I took the time to make a game, I would do the best I could to make the best game I could. I would think, most devs feel that way, I said most, probably not all, but, there is always the delete button.
These games and interacting with players are so much fun for me. My stress level is so low. Life is too short, my friend.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I just don't see the hype of using this, Ai doesn't make art look good in my opinion. It pretty much all looks the same, I played a monster girl game the other day and couldn't even finished it. Isn't the imperfections with 3d art and art in general what makes it.. realistic? With Ai trying to make everything perfect it then becoming boring. Sadly, this ugly trend is probably going to continue, we are in a "Monkey see, monkey do" kind of industry.
Eh shitty art is shitty art. It being Ai doesnt automatically make it bad, just like being hand made doesnt automatically make something good.

There is plenty of high quality AI artwork that looks hot as fuck, just like theres a shit ton of daz / hand drawn things that looks bad.

Look at how much a difference there is in render quality comparing this year, to 3 years ago, to 5 years ago. Adult games are just a few years behind, and it wouldnt surprise me at all to see extremely high quality AI images in adult gaming in the next year or two as it becomes more and more available to use and refine.

Reactions: Akabakka

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
ai cg now....
I finally understand why most preferred the other styles. . . . .

and the mc's gone from whomever to adam warlock before roids.. . . . .
damn bro. . .

It would kinda be weird for ai cg to kill a pretty good game ( I do not know how successful it was)

Last edited:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I hear very clearly what you are saying, and I have played the game a long time ago. I play for a while and then I might d/l another game that grabs my attention and then that game like most other games, gets lost in the shuffle. There are very few games that keep my attention all the way through. I guess I'm kinda fickle like that. Trying to remember the quality of a game that I may have played months ago, .
These games and interacting with players are so much fun for me. My stress level is so low. Life is too short, my friend.
I hear you . I just discovered and played this game a few days ago . So right before this update of course lol . So yeah obviously i could witness the evolution immediately chapters from chapters . So yeah the perspective is a bit different .
I'm not mad at the game , that said .. I even feel half of the content released so far was pretty good , all things considered . I was just quite surprised at the turn it took , especially when I'm not keeping up with anything on the devs part , nor aware of any drama , if there is any

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes