VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
nice fist chapters but the amount of lesbian/bi interaction without the proper tag and especially the BBF threesome later on, which cant even avoide, regardless of the choice u pick, is a huge turnoff for me
Thanks for the information. I enjoyed the first couple of chapters too but unavoidable MMF means this goes straight to the ignore list.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
I already put the code, but still cant unlock all the reply gallery
You are using my GalleryUnlocker? And it still isn't showing the gallery items?
Which download link did you use to get the game? Maybe there is something wrong there?
As I've stated before, I've tested this multiple times and didn't encounter any issues.
Do you see anything strange in the log.txt or traceback.txt file in the root folder of the game?
This is a mobile phone version?
The GalleryUnlocker seems to be located in the root folder of the game, normally you should have a "game" folder where the GalleryUnlocker should be located instead of in the root folder

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I got laura and lisa but not laura solo and no heaven scene even though I had a save where i did get previous scenes with her. Anyone knows how to get those scenes?
P.S. AI art sucks

chitttt

Mar 31, 2023
It's probably quite easy but I'm personally not that familiar with python and renpy stuff.
I know how to look through the code and I understand what's happening but writing it myself is a whole other thing.
I'm capable enough to throw something small together to unlock the gallery, but adding features to the VN without completely knowing what you're doing isn't recommended by me :LOL:

EDIT:
Just a quick test... If you add this to the GalleryUnlocker it changes the name of the player to that value:
View attachment 2518009
After that the MC was called John so I guess that's all
Hi, mind to explain a bit about how to add those? I mean how to open those? (using notepad ok?) and just edit it? complete newbie here.. thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The MAC version crashes with the can't find label start message. This does not seem like the usual permission issue, probably some Renpy version issue or something
I will take a look, but nothing I can do if it doesn't work after I try one other thing, just sometimes they don't work....

Compressed post updated here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Argeddon and botc76

turk4games

Oct 19, 2019
So many errors over and over...

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/DLC Season 2/CH10 Scene 1 - The Explosion.rpy", line 95, in script
cor "The Gun is just one of the things we can use. We, the Rebels, are ready to protect the village in our own way."
Exception: Sayer 'cor' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/DLC Season 2/CH10 Scene 1 - The Explosion.rpy", line 95, in script
cor "The Gun is just one of the things we can use. We, the Rebels, are ready to protect the village in our own way."
File "/home/rmorin/Games/Adult/LoveSeason-1.7-pc/Love_Season-1.7-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 890, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "/home/rmorin/Games/Adult/LoveSeason-1.7-pc/Love_Season-1.7-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 783, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'cor' is not defined.

Linux-4.18.0-513.9.1.el8_9.x86_64-x86_64-with-glibc2.28 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Love Season 1.5
Mon Dec 18 23:05:02 2023
```

allosa

Sep 6, 2018
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.5 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

Some of the file structure changed and it took me a bit to figure out how to make my patch and condense it to a single file that properly worked with the original.

Same as every good patch. Download and plug into the game folder. No other steps needed.

This patch makes Nova your sister, Nina your "cousin" and Elise your Mom.

This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town and they talk about it constantly.

Mia is now a psychopath.

It takes 45 min to run the game start to finish on skip so this didn't get tested extensively but I'm pretty sure it works.

Workupload
any chance to have it updated for 1.7?

Reactions: sabu6

sunnyborn

Dec 7, 2019
You are using my GalleryUnlocker? And it still isn't showing the gallery items?
Which download link did you use to get the game? Maybe there is something wrong there?
As I've stated before, I've tested this multiple times and didn't encounter any issues.
Do you see anything strange in the log.txt or traceback.txt file in the root folder of the game?
This is a mobile phone version?
The GalleryUnlocker seems to be located in the root folder of the game, normally you should have a "game" folder where the GalleryUnlocker should be located instead of in the root folder
Ahhh i see...it works, i dont put the code in the game folder, coz someone said put it to any folder and it would works, as i remember. Thanks btw dude

Reactions: colombeen
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes