VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just finished chapter1, and still can't watch extra1. anyone?
Doesn't work for me either. That character is not in this game. I would imagine that NTR would remain if you do not pursue Nina. Thus the boyfriend gets her. Nice concise treatment of FD I have to say. Enjoyed wandering through it.

Dec 1, 2017
5 stars for the renders and for having 0 ugly chicks in the village (the militia is doing their job keeping the ugly ones away).
-4 stars for that scarf.

Still, it's a great V0.1 and it made me want to download the Farmer's Dream.

Last edited:

sassytopia

Feb 5, 2019
Doesn't work for me either. That character is not in this game. I would imagine that NTR would remain if you do not pursue Nina. Thus the boyfriend gets her. Nice concise treatment of FD I have to say. Enjoyed wandering through it.
from which game the first lisa ? -ur signature

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Finaly!! I started playing FD a few times, but rpgm games have sooo much useless gameplay most of the time for me. So I am real happy now!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
pretty awesome so far ... only wish dev.s would make the MC middle of the road ,,, yeah know , like not a bully ,, but not a wuss .... but i really do like this game ,, that was just a question i had to ask (y)(y)
it's farmer's dreams but without the gameplay of rpgm where u have to run around and do quests manually. in farmer's dreams ( if u haven't played it) that's the type of man the mc is. not a bully, not a wuss and has potential of some sort

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I like that the game is moved to renpy, RPG gave me errors from nowhere and many times I losed progress if I didn't saved in a while. Nova would be an interest addition, just hate s/he "erase" all those characters, if this game is exactly the same story and everything why not include all the original and maybe add some news. And this thread is barelly new and already are people bitching about NTR?? Hell, you are fast when comes to NTR. :ROFLMAO: This game can have NTR like the original but maybe would be avoidable. Just hope people let the Dev work in peace and not bitching if he plan in add NTR in this version too.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
The is from farmers Dreams

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes