• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Did you guys unlock the 0.1 extra? I can see the Preview but can't click on it (even after getting the ch1 sex scene in the gallery)
and yes I used Unren afterwards

and come on, I just upgraded my profile picture and now there's the next face I want to use ...

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Am I at a disadvantage having never played FD (because RPGM ewwww!!!)? Or is this a stand alone game I can just jump into without knowing the background?

kut52

Aug 15, 2018
Am I at a disadvantage having never played FD (because RPGM ewwww!!!)? Or is this a stand alone game I can just jump into without knowing the background?
Having not played FD myself, it really didn't feel like I was missing anything - the setting and the characters are explained fairly well throughout the first chapter, as much as is necessary.

Reactions: Watcher X

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I'm glad to see this game on RenPy. Like FD story and renders, but hate RPGM's game mechanics.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I went down a 'love story' path which was better. It would be nice if the language was not American slang as it would be more fitting to the story and would add a certain charm to it. :coffee:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Farmer's Dreams quit because of the NTR... so far, there is no confidence in this game
I'm not so sure it does have that feel to it but I don't think it will go there and judging by what happened at the end it looks like we will be doing the deed and not some other guy.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
is my eye got shortsighted when seeing nova kinda same like you know alita from alita battel o_O

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Great start. I've always enjoyed Farmer's Dreams graphics, and the damsels are all looking particularly good in this VN version. But what put the cherry on top is the story telling and the ending with a cliff hanger in the true sense of the word!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Most likely it's because the original rpgm game this one is based off of (farmers dreams) had ntr in it, whether or not this game will we have ntr we have no idea at this point *shrug* but I guess it's possible that it will, everyone will just have to wait until the dev gives more details on what kind of content will be in this new game.
maybe i am naive but as i have never played his rpgm game and have zero knowledge about it...i personally do not think what happened there should immediately apply to here..what i played with this game was an amazing game ..totally right up my alley writing story renderwise..and to the person who facepalmed my initial comment...bro..do you even facepalm?...or know wtf it even means...

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes