• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
This needs a walkthrough... ...is there truly a harem ending? I do not think I can choose between so many beauties!! Do decisions really remove some of the girls from interest? I love the potential, but I do not always have time to go through every option to see every possible scene... If anyone can make one, it would be very much appreciated!!

Reactions: B-52reloaded

IvanOSP

Oct 2, 2019
I want the images of the girls of main menu,
but without the words "love season" .
Can the creator of the game help me? main_menu10.png

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I always wondered Farmer's Dreams but never tried because of the game engine. Renpy is the best choice. I'm glad to see that the developer made that decision.

I like the game so far. Beautiful renders, beautiful girls (especially Nova :love:), story is interesting. But the game needs animated sex scenes. I hope to see some good animations in the future updates.

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
for some reason it is locked
If you see image, then it is unlocked and should be clickable. I think it is bug in the code. You can see the scene using console.
1. Enable console in game using this tutorial
2. Load the game, if you want to see your name in the scene then load your save file
3. Press shift+O to open console
4. Enter this command
Code:
jump HeatherExtra
And watch the scene

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I always wondered Farmer's Dreams but never tried because of the game engine. Renpy is the best choice. I'm glad to see that the developer made that decision.

I like the game so far. Beautiful renders, beautiful girls (especially Nova :love:), story is interesting. But the game needs animated sex scenes. I hope to see some good animations in the future updates.
i'm in similar boat. the renders for farmer's dreams have always been on the gorgeous side and made me want to try it but the game style and rpgm always made me stop with a nope.

this one is excellent and i hope it continues, makes me a little sad knowing the other game is the main and this was just a side thing. now after playing this, i will now definitely go to farmer's dream and rip the cg at least. ;)

Reactions: Mr. Vargas
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes