VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Well this looks cool : O) I've wanted to try Farmers for awhile but RPGM is such a time investment... I don't hate RPGM like others, just the time aspect of it. For sure checking this out.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Love Season [v0.1 Fixed] [MuseX] - Original Size: 720MB

Download Win (83MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Finally someone who took one of my best Rpgm games and turn it into a renpy thx a lot for that dev

Reactions: Qwerfy

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Very cool but i have a feeling this will get abandoned in favor of the RPGM version :cautious:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
are they abandoning farmers dream or doing both that and this? if so did they get new staff because releases werent that fast even on one game

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
are they abandoning farmers dream or doing both that and this? if so did they get new staff because releases werent that fast even on one game
It's all explained in the OP's Developer's note:
We actually started developing this game almost 2 years ago! I'm glad we finally got the first chapter released.
Love Season is planned to have 10 chapters and originally I wanted to finish them all before its release. Unfortunately I don't have much time to develop this one because I'm focusing on finishing Farmer's Dreams first. We already have all scripts and pictures done for the first 5 chapters, but there's still a lot of work to be done to actually release them. I'll continue to slowly develop Love Season, so I can't promise when new chapters are getting released. BRM is no longer working with me and I need to put a team in charge of this one in order to finish all 10 chapters, but for now I just don't have enough to hire a second team to make a second game, so please consider supporting us if you want to see more of Love Season!
Farmer's Dreams is still being developed as usual.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I'm literally just starting FD now, clicked on this cause I thought it was a rip off of FD but obviously read it and saw it wasn't. Should I play this instead of FD or play FD THEN this?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Wow I have to say absolutely wow this was great I cant wait for more. I just love games with less sex more story and none of the in between bs to satisfy a certain crowd keep up the good work.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes